Caribee Fast Track Range

Caribee Fast Track Range

45, 75 and 85

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing as anything

Woah this was just an amazing bag can't believe everyone doesn't buy it. Very durable and great for travelling long distances and it's very visually pleasing. Great company great owner.

Still keep using it despite one thing I don't like about it

After a few years, I thought it about time to give a review in all fairness. I bought this model in 2014 to do a carryon Italy/Greece trip with girlfriends. I actually have a love hate relationship with it but I have used it over and over and over again despite my one dislike about it. Sounds crazy, I know. Anyway, it it excellent in every way for me apart from the fact that the main body of it opens up like a backpack.....I actually wish it would open more fully like a regular suitcase (a bit like the ebags stuff) . That is my only gripe. I get around this minor problem for me by using packing cubes. This bag has travelled as my first preference as far as weight, versatility and "suffability" goes.It has been to Europe on 2 x 4 week trips, NZ and multi-multi trips all around Australia in its lifetime! Durability is excellent and the colour range I bought makes it easy peasy to pick out anywhere. It is a pleasure to haul on wheels or backpack if you have to. End :-)

Here I am again in Sep 2018 on this Caribee Fast Track 45. Seriously, I have flogged this wheel on carry-on and I have absolutely no complaints about it other than I wish it opened up more like a suitcase. It is still my number one carry-on for a few-weeks-trip or a weekender. Highly recommend for durabiliity as number one! PS....my husband hates me because of this bag....he sees how easy I deal with it at the airport security etc lol

Quality a bit overrated

Was pretty happy with this bag for a while. Only used for two holidays, one for 6 weeks and one for two weeks and withstood most of the trials of plane and train travel in terms of durability. However now have a broken clip and broken zip and not covered by warranty. Bag only 2 years old and has never been overloaded but now useless as cannot be locked. Wife has a similar bag, different (cheaper) brand that has been on same travels and not a problem. Would be very hesitant to buy this brand again.

Great backpack and very convenient

This bag is great, the only down fall is that unlike earlier models the harness is no longer adjustable to height. Not sure why they would get rid of that feature!

Great travel pack if you are planning to cruise around Europe on "bus-about" or "Contiki". Friends of mine with normal travel packs were very sore by days end, but I was ready to hit the town each night. Great bag Caribee!
I was going to buy a normal travel pack but the Caribee fast Track was awesome! It has a great harness system, but the best feature of all is the massive wheels and push button trolley system. 95% of the time whilst I was in Europe I just wheel my bag around. The pack still has all the features of a normal travel pack, bottom shoe pocket which is handy and also the detachable day pack. It is also very light in weight....3.5kg
The detachable day pack was a little small, but i see Caribee have now fixed this with the new model.

Awesome - this Caribee wheel travel pack makes regular travel packs obsolete!! Try and find one if you can and don't bother with the outdated standard travel packs.
I was in the market for a regular travel pack to take on my Contiki but found the Caribee Fast Track in stores. It is awsome, light weight, has a great harness that is pretty comfortable (although I didnt use it much) and the wheels and trolley system got me to the bus or hotel every day. This is the very best and all for the same price as a standard travel pack.
I should have bought the 85L version just to have the extra room.

Caribee Fast Track 85 Platinum Series - Can't Recommend A Purchase

Great design; lousy execution. Combination of detachable day bag and wheeled rucksac great for travel. Fabric quality poor - bag torn after just two overseas trips, and stitching failing on several seams. Distributor and retailer support non-existent - absolute determination not to repair or refund, necessitating court action to remedy. Not fit for purpose. Can't recommend a purchase.
great design - practical travel combo
Poorly made; bag failed after two trips - weak fabric and stitching; retailer and manufacturer support not forthcoming