Black Wolf Globerunner II

Black Wolf Globerunner II

See the Best Suitcases in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

They make bags that don't work as a bag

I got recommend to get this bag, so went out of my way to get one and since purchase I have flown twice and found the zip in the corner has become unstitched. Black wolfs response about a bag that won't zip was "I guess that's your problem". I will never buy another item from black wolf not only are they made to break but the company don't care.

Globerunner 120

Would not purchase again. I purchased two Globerunner 120s and my husbands is faulty. Handle broken and wheel and frame out of whack. Same treatment as mine.. Husband had to go and purchase a new case in Paris to see us through the rest of our trip. Very very disappointed!

I love my Globerunner

Why aren't more bags made like this?

I love the different compartments in this bag. It means I can separate my clothing. It is particular useful when people need to share it. You can put each other's clothes in their own compartment and they do not get mixed up. Great for kids and there are no fights, they know what clothes are theirs. Awesome.
We have used this bag for the past eight years. It goes down train isles, up subway stairs, over cobble stones, anywhere we go. Love it.

Big D