Kathmandu Entrada Pack

Kathmandu Entrada Pack

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zoe

ZoeVictoria

Very disappointing warranty. Would not recommend.

Purchased in December 2016 at Kathmandu.

RD

RDNsw, 2352

Great but small

Bought Entrada and it’s been great. However, in comparison with other 65L bags other girls had on a recent trip, I realised it was actually quite a bit smaller. So I doubt the claim it is 65L (I have found Kathmandu sizing on a variety of items is inconsistent). Otherwise, it’s sturdy and versatile. I agree with other comments the day pack is too small. Plus there is no water bottle side pockets which is essential in hotter climates. Otherwise the condensation from the bottle in your bag wets everything.

Loved the backpack but the daypack is too small!

The Entrada backpack is the perfect size for long term travel. It was comfy and easy to use.

I struggled with the daypack being too small. If you want to fit two water bottles in it and overnight clothing it is just not practical.

After 1 year and 3 months of travel this bag ended up with 4 large holes in it.

Rosemary

Rosemary

Entrada Pack 65 litre

I have already written a review on this backpack. I have had it about 3-4 years and travel extensively. I have just returned from backpacking Cairo to S.Africa overland entirely on public transport. Heavy use over 7 months. No problem. Backpack is fine. Finally had to chick the small pack as the zip went. Bought a new cheap one and promptly had all my things stolen on the train in S. Africa. Be careful when you travel in S. Africa!

bailee t

bailee t

Such a great pack!

I took this pack with me on a World Challenge expedition earlier this year, super comfortable and lots of space! The day pack that comes with it is extremely handy when you dont wanna carry your pack with you everywhere. Real sturdy and well worth the money! highly reccomend :-)

Hayley18