5.0 from 1 review

This camera is absolutely amazing

I have been a really big fan of blackmagic design for many years. I love their software, and their cameras have such an amazing colour science behind them. I have been shooting with My Ursa mini 4.6k for awhile, and every time I look at the video image I get from it; I am always blown away by how vibrant, and crisp the pictures come out. It has an amazing 15 stops of dynamic range, and films in many resolutions unto 4.6k files in a ProRes codec or raw. It can also do 120fps in 1080p and 2k. The lens I recommend for the camera is either the rokinon or sigma lenses. It has the super 35mm sensor. This is not a low light camera, but I am still happy with the way it films at night. I also bought a cameTv prodigy gimbal which works perfect with it. I recommend this camera any day over the others. Also please note that it does use expensive C-Fast 2.0 storage media, which makes it future proof. For film makes on a budget I recommend using the same hack I am using, which is buy a cfast 2.0 to ssd adaptor. I use a C-Box which has a different name name by would be easy to google.