Blackridge Air Compressor Belt Drive 2.5HP 185LPM

Blackridge Air Compressor Belt Drive 2.5HP 185LPM

2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Air Compressors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Blackridge Air Compressor Belt Drive 2.5HP 185LPM? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
1 review
Dan JohnsonSunshine Coast, QLD

Rusts without vigilance

I always open the tank vent under pressure after using my compressor in order to drain moisture out of the tank, but recently I lifted the back wheels while moving it and a whole lot of rusty brown water poured out! Now I always lift the back of the unit when releasing the last bit of pressure. Seems some water can pool in the tank when the unit is level, so always tip it up while venting to make sure all the moisture gets out, or else your tank will rust out in a few years. I may have a badly made or faulty unit, I am not sure.

I tried to review it at SuperCheapAuto website, but as usual when you submit a negative review there, I got a "Something went wrong. Please try again later." message. They don't allow negative reviews.

Dan Johnson

Asked them to replace this compressor since it's less than a year old, and the answer was No, I need to hand it back to them so they can repair it. Of course that is unacceptable because I'll be without the tool for several weeks. Not happy.