8BodyHelix Calf Helix

BodyHelix Calf Helix

8BodyHelix Calf Helix

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for BodyHelix? Claim your listing.

KirstenC
KirstenCGold Coast3 posts

BodyHelix Full Calf Helix

My daughter (11) is a distance runner and started complaining about her shins a lot. She had a regional race coming up which she wanted to do well in but she could hardly walk ! She wanted to run, as she had put a lot of training in so we tried the full calf bodyhelix and the support it gave her was exceptional. She said her leg felt so much better wearing it and she managed to do really well in her race. I have no doubt she would not have even finished, had it not been for the bodyhelix ! Thanks for a super product :)
She said it was really comfortable to wear and helped her leg recover far faster than in the past
Mike
MikeWillow Vale

High Performance Compression Support

I have used the Body Helix High Performance Compression Support for a torn calf muscle and a tennis elbow and have found it to be a fantastic product. In both cases my road to recovery was speeded up massively and I was back training in no time at all. I use the elbow Compression whenever I play racket sports as a preventative measure and have not suffered from Tennis elbow since.
Comfortable, just works
Not the cheapest on the market, but you get what you pay for
julia
julia

Great compression!

this calf helix was recommended to help with my shin splints when playing netball. it is comfortable and did help my performance by increasing compression and helping my shin splints. I have also used the helix when running and it was the same shape for both legs so i was able to use it for both depending on which was worse at the time.
re-usable - didnt lose shape, easy application/removable