5BodyWorx L8000LP

5BodyWorx L8000LP
3.1

57% · 43 · 43%

1.0
Brand Manager for BodyWorx? Claim your listing.

Les Vogler
Les Vogler

If i could get mo money back i would

I wouldn't recommend this Gym set up its a waste of money.
the pulleys need replacing time and time again and when the pulley starts to go the cables start to fray.
I had it professionally assembled only six months ago Show details
UnimpressedBrisbane21 posts

Neil
NeilSydney, NSW12 posts

Very happy with it however had the equipment put together by an experienced installer. Took him no time at all and works as I had hoped. The only comment is that the cushions on the foot restraints continually come off but it’s not enough to irritate and I sure there’s an easy fix.

Eric W
Eric WWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
Andrew
Andrew

bernie mclafferty
bernie mclafferty

not bad at all!!!!

Has most exercises I need and works well! For the price its very well worth it. I got it 2nd hand and use it to kep fit not just for the pose value. Adjustments are simple like the instructions to put it together. Never bothered to weigh the weights individually or care whats in them and just use the amount I personally need. Can't see what the other review was on about???? Must be just very fussy?

Timothy