Bondall Tile and Grout Cleaner

Bondall Tile and Grout Cleaner

See the Best Floor & Grout Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bondall? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
    Chris W
    Chris WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic cleaner for everything! Best I’ve tried.

I’ve never written a review before. This stuff is fantastic, I am over 70 and it’s the best cleaner I’ve ever used. My 30 year old shower is so clean. Cleaning is much less work and much easier for me. No harsh scary chemicals. Excellent+++++++

Purchased in February 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $17.00.

jane
    janeBrisbane

useless

I wanted to clean some grout under my fridge. They were old stains, probably gravy, that I had tried to clean with detergent and water. The spray made no difference at all. I repeated the spray twice. I then tried vinegar mixed with warm water, again no improvement. I then tried Aldi Powerforce Pro bath and shower cleaner spray, with 8% citric acid. I left it on for 20 minutes and rubbed the stain with a scotchbrite. The stains were gone! I guess that's $10.50 down the drain from Bunnings.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.50.

Grunta
    GruntaShoalhaven

Didn't work for me

Bought this as I have some mould stains in shower cubicle grout. Tried it according to instructions in 2 areas but it made no difference at all, used a stiff brush to work the cleaner in and left it 10 mins. Tried it again, no change. At least it smells nice

Candycrushaddict
    CandycrushaddictAustralia

Useless wheel applicator for horizontal sealing

Bought this product thinking the applicator wheel would be much easier and quicker to use. Not that great to be honest. Trying to run the wheel applicator down the wall in the grouting and squeezing a little at a time was pretty messy, just runs down the tile and not the grout properly and trying to use it going horizontally along the grouting and gently squeezing it was pretty useless. ended up just putting some in a little container and using a small brush. easier and less messy.

Floor & Grout Cleaners

Find out how Bondall Tile and Grout Cleaner compares to other Floor & Grout Cleaners

Great

The Bondall Tile & Grout cleaner is brilliant !! I found it in Bunnings when looking for something to clean my grout which looked the colour of cement . Thought i would give this stuff a go and so glad i did . I used it in my entrance , kitchen and bathroom . When people came to my house after i had done it they all remarked how clean my tiles & grout looked and asked if had someone come in and clean them . The tiles came up better and felt cleaner under your feet , the grout was no longer that cement grey ......... Highly recommend this ..........
    I can use it in the shower recess on a regular basis and i dont have to clean the recess as often .
    Bit pricey think it was about $13.00 or $14.00 but lasts and worth it

Features

• The Bondall Tile and Grout Cleaner is made to be used in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
    • A non-caustic and non-solvent based formulation is both gentle on surfaces, and good for the environment, as the ingredients in this product are biodegradable.
    • The directions for use are as follows: spray 1 litre of cleaning product for every 3-4 square metres of tiles in one coat. Leave it on the surface to dry for 5-10 minutes. If the surface is more porous, you can reduce the amount of product you apply.
    • Bondall does not recommend using this cleaner on old or established stains, which can effectively worsen.
    • Available in 2 sizes; 250mL and 750mL.

Other Floor & Grout Cleaners