Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

• Produces visibly longer lashes

• Works quickly

• All-natural ingredients list

Ingredients

The Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum uses a gentle, all-natural ingredients list to promote the healthy growth of your brows and lashes.

This includes Jamaican Black Castor Oil, which makes hair grow back thicker; coconut oil, which keeps lashes soft and supple; argan oil, which supports hair growth; and avocado oil, which increases lash thickness and helps prevent hair breakage.

The ingredients used in this lash and brow serum are free from harmful chemicals and other nasties, including silicones, sulphates, parabens, petrochemical cleansers, fragrances and artificial colours.

This product is vegan and cruelty-free, so doesn’t contain animal-derived ingredients or test on animals.

How to wear it

Apply this serum to clean lashes in the morning, from the lash roots to the tips. If also applying to the eyebrows, draw the serum onto them using the brush. To ensure the product works effectively, make sure you’re not wearing any eye make-up before applying.

Leave the product on all eyelashes and eyebrows all day, then remove it using your regular cleansing routine before bed.

Points of praise

• Overall, a high number of reviewers were pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this serum. It helped give them thicker and longer lashes, as well as thicker and more defined eyebrows.
  • This serum helped to re-grow short lashes caused by the prolonged use of eyelash extensions.

Points to consider

• The packaging and the lid can break easily in the experience of some reviewers, so treat it gently, especially when first opening.
  • The serum can wipe off if worn before applying mascara, and smudge eye make-up.
CategoryEye Care Products
Personal PreferencesNo Artificial Fragrances, Paraben Free, Petro-chemical Free, Silicone Free and Sulphate Free

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.Illawarra, NSW

So impressed!

So happy with my purchase. Customer service is outstanding.
My lashes are now thicker and longer after just a few weeks of use. I can’t wait to see how they look in a few more weeks.
My eyes feel comfortable when using the product - doesn’t affect my eyes.
I use the serum morning and night. A little goes a long way and I think it will last me a long time.
Will definitely be purchasing more of their products.

Purchased in March 2021 at Bondi Boost for $39.95.

Ease of Application

Smells great, but no difference

The serum smells great and is nice to wear. However it did not contribute to my lashes and brows. I have used other Bondi Boost products which are fantastic but unfortunately this one isn't.

Purchased in October 2020 for $39.99.

Lash Serum

Arrived quickly and has really nice packaging. Goes on very easily and simple to apply. I have noticed an improvement in the length of my lashes after years of damage with eyelash extensions. This happened within about 5 weeks of sporadic application (most nights). I do have to be careful not to apply directly to the lid accidentally as I have sensitive eyes and serum with the stiff bristle spoolie can irritate my eyelids. Otherwise I love it.

Purchased in September 2020.

Causes Irritation Yes

Liz
LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bondi Boost Lash Growth Serum

This is my very first trial of using the Lash Growth Serum from Bondi Boost as I found it very affordable.
I've been applying it daily as the information says & as it's only early days I can't see any different yet.
So far I have not had any eye irritation from it. I make sure I apply in the morning & cleanse off at night. As I easily get eye irritation with Blethoritis (eyelid viral irritation with Sjogrens autoimmune syndrome) I am very impressed that it's not caused any red eyes!
I'll review it again in a couple of months.

Jesse
JessePilbara, WA

Smells great

Loving this product. Eyebrows appear to be thicker, more even and my lashes are thicker and don't fall out at much. I do one and some days twice a day

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for $50.00.

Lauren
LaurenTasmania

So far so good!

I am using this for my lashes, not so much brows. It is really easy to apply and I am seeing results already. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks!

Purchased in April 2020 for $40.00.

Elise L.
Elise L.South West, WA

Great serum for healthier, thicker brows

I am using this product for 1 month and I've noticed that my brows are thicker and fuller than before. It is easy to apply, you can use as a primer before the mascara or just like a transparent mascara to tame your brow and curl your lashes. it is a go-to for my everyday make up routine.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

It works

I use this daily and so far I have seen new growth with it. I use it at night before bed, not in the morning as the instructions say as I find it ruins my mascara.
I had a bald patch on my eyebrow and since using this hair has grown back in the patch. I would say there is a tiny bit of growth in my eyelash length but hopefully there will be more as I keep using it.

This product is perfect!

I used to get eyelash extensions all the time and decided to S top and try the Bondi Boost lash growth serum and my eyelashes have never been better. They are growing back thicker and healthier than ever! I’d highly recommend this product as well as their other products( as I’ve used their shampoo and condition and my hair grew about 1cm in the first month. My hair has never ever been long and has been slow at growing. So for this to have worked on my hair, is amazing. I love their products and they actually work!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $39.95.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

LJM
LJM

Amazing! Actually works!!

Have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first, but I have used other products of Bondi Boost and they are amazing, so I thought why not? It really does live up to the hype! Even in the short time I have been using it. Not only does it help with making lashes and brows grow thicker and more lush it is also so nourishing. Which is a must as I wear waterproof mascara. Give it a go. You wont regret it.

Purchased in November 2019 for $39.95.

Tegan M
Tegan MAU

Highly recommend!!!

After only using for 2 weeks I can already see a difference in brows and eyelashes!!
When I first received order, product was broken but was instantly replaced and return shipping refunded - excellent customer service

Purchased in August 2019 at Bondiboost for $39.95.

Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.Perth, WA

No longer to make my brows anymore

My before after picture speaks louder than my words. Less than a month using and I can see major different on my brows. Its thick enough that I dont care to done my brows in the morning anymore. I can see I have heaps of new lashes growth as well but still not long enough to see it obviously.
The downside tho, the package broke once I opened it, I was a bit disappointed but I gave it a try anyway and surprised surprised! Cant complain much after I see the product actually works wonder.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jess v
Jess vRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Doesn’t work / breaks

I purchased this product after reading the amazing reviews on this website. Within 2 days the brush had dislodged from handle. Customer service were really good about it and sent me 2 serums as a replacement for my troubles. Within a month the lid of the replacement had broken/split. I didn’t bother contacting customer service because I feel like the product doesn’t at all help my lash growth

Purchased in June 2019 for $35.96.

Elaineskee
ElaineskeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective but the lid cracks easily

Rated this 4 star because its super effective. Seen the difference in my lashes, they're longer but the lid cover cracks too quickly and products leaks out. Otherwise very effective. Will purchase again.

Purchased for $40.00.