Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

All fast reply & shipping until you reported a problem....

Bought the lash brow system as a first time customer about 6 weeks ago. Arrived quickly - I was happy initially, until the cap broke after a couple of uses, and now the whole serum doesn’t close properly - mess everywhere. Had to ask for a replacement - still waiting for an answer and that new package in the mail. Not happy!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Bogus

I bought this serum because it was on sale and I read other great reviews hoping for the best because the EyEnvy I bought previous worked miraculously despite being $100 a tube. So I paid my 20 something dollars thinking I could get a great result a bargain price given rave reviews. The product arrived and I applied with optimism. I’m not a highly sensitive person however on the day of first application to my eyes they ended up being extremely bloodshot for 3 days. To the point where I couldn’t even go out in public. I have since resigned to just using on my brows alone without any growth. The tube feels like it has nothing in it other than the mild lavender scent. I’m not an idiot. I’ve worked in the makeup and beauty industry for years and can’t advocate this product at all. It’s a shame as I had high hopes for a great result like I had either EyEnvy but it hasn’t happened.

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

So far, happy

I have been using this for 10 days. I do feel like my brows are getting thicker - more hair. The only negative thing so far is that the lid has cracked - I taped it up quicksmart. I have read other reviews that the applicator has broken off, so hoping that doesn't happen. Very keen to see more results. If my brows grow I'll be looking at purchasing the other products

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
An update - A few weeks in and I definitly have more hair growth on my brows. Very, very happy with this product and would change to 5 stars. Reccommend.

Exciting times!

Its early days yet (a week) but I am seeing some exciting results using the Bondi Boost Lash and Brow Serum already. Day two I noticed that my lashes love the serum as they looked "conditioned". I can already tell that it has minimised (or stopped) any loss. Looking good!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $22.85.

So Far So Good!

I’ve been using this for a week and can definitely see a difference. I have very short eyelashes that have been thinning out with the years, but I’ve noticed they’re thicker and slightly longer. The smell is lovely and so easy to use. Looking forward to healthier lashes!

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Early days but so far so good

Have only been using this product for one week, and only on eyebrows. There seems to be some thickness in the hair but still too early to tell how much. I will continue to use and hope that it works. I put it on at night and sleep with it on, I find that if I put it on in the morning like it recommends I just wipe it off again when I apply my makeup. But so far so good!

Skin TypeDry Skin

Excellent product

Been using the lash boost serum just over a week. I have definately seen a small growth in my lashes so far but of course it hasn't been too long yet. Still impressed by the results at the moment. Also love the smell of the serum and super easy to put on!

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.94.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

This is Perfect and seeing result already

I have only been using the lift mascara for about 10 days now and have already been receiving comments on my lashes and how great they look. Getting that fuller lash look already. Awesome products. Thanks BondiBoost.

Purchased in April 2015.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

New staple

Only just started using the serum on my lashes and brows but they are already feeling so soft and well conditioned!! Another bonus - product doesn’t irritate my eyes at all!!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.99.

So far so good

So far so good. Smells nice and my hair is soft after use. Haven’t had it long enough to know if it is working yet though. My lashes seem longer maybe.

Purchased in April 2019 for $170.00.

Cautiously optimistic :)

I’m pleasantly surprised with this product. I honestly wasn’t sure I believed it would work. I’ve been using it two weeks now and I can definitely see an increase in length of my lashes. Obviously I presume the product requires long term use for maximum results. So far I’ve not noticed any change in the fullness or volume of my lashes but I’m remaining hopeful. Added bonus it smells divine.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Smells delightful and really works

Started using the product only a few weeks ago, and my lashes are so long and gorgeous.

They are fuller! Lost my lashes after my operation. So feel confident again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.95.

Causes Irritation Yes

Amazing results

I have been using the Lash Serum for two weeks and can already see results on my lower lashes. It was amazing to find a product that actually works, definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Good one!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much but three weeks later I can actually see a positive difference to my my lashes, still waiting for the eyebrows, but the lashes looks healthier!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi Boost.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Excellent during and after chemo

I did lots of research about suitable hair products to use on my scalp during and after chemo and used other brands which I was not happy with considering some of the chemicals contained in them. Finally I discovered BB products and they have all been amazing. There’s hardly any reviews re chemo hair loss so I would like to make it clear that you will not be disappointed with results. 10 weeks post chemo my hair is thick and growing fast and I have my brows and lashes back by about 80%. Thank you Bondi Boost for making such wonderful genuine products.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Great working product with results!

Perfect travelling size and so easy to use! Using mascara 5-6 days a week left my eyelashes a little worn out, and using this serum I’ve already noticed my eyelashes getting fuller and stronger, and my eyebrows are less patchy in some areas. I also love that it’s organic, affordable and shipped quickly.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi Boost for $39.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

My hair is so healthy

i Have been using Bondi boost for just over 2 months now. At first I was sceptical but I thought I’d give it a go. My hair is growing so fast and has became a lot stronger and thicker. I have been using the lash serum on my eyelashes and eyebrows and have not iced a big difference in both.

Purchased in December 2018.

This is great!

Love this product, fast shipping, great service. Will definitely be recommending to all family and friends. I will continue to use once I have run out. I have noticed a big change in just a week!

The longest lashes!

Having see the amazing results from the shampoo and conditioner in my hair I decided to try the brow and lash serum. Within a week my lashes have grown so much!!! Hoping the same happens for my sparse brows.

Great Product! I can see the results!

Bondi Boost customer services was exceptional, they go above an beyond to make sure you get the best experience! Love it The product is great and I can start seeing results in a couple of weeks.