Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

See the Best Eye Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bondi Boost

Pros

Produces visibly longer lashes
Works quickly
All-natural ingredients list

Details ·

Ingredients

The Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum uses a gentle, all-natural ingredients list to promote the healthy growth of your brows and lashes.

This includes Jamaican Black Castor Oil, which makes hair grow back thicker; coconut oil, which keeps lashes soft and supple; argan oil, which supports hair growth; and avocado oil, which increases lash thickness and helps prevent hair breakage.

The ingredients used in this lash and brow serum are free from harmful chemicals and other nasties, including silicones, sulphates, parabens, petrochemical cleansers, fragrances and artificial colours.

This product is vegan and cruelty-free, so doesn’t contain animal-derived ingredients or test on animals.

How to wear it

Apply this serum to clean lashes in the morning, from the lash roots to the tips. If also applying to the eyebrows, draw the serum onto them using the brush. To ensure the product works effectively, make sure you’re not wearing any eye make-up before applying.

Leave the product on all eyelashes and eyebrows all day, then remove it using your regular cleansing routine before bed.

Points of praise

• Overall, a high number of reviewers were pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this serum. It helped give them thicker and longer lashes, as well as thicker and more defined eyebrows.
  • This serum helped to re-grow short lashes caused by the prolonged use of eyelash extensions.

Points to consider

• The packaging and the lid can break easily in the experience of some reviewers, so treat it gently, especially when first opening.
  • The serum can wipe off if worn before applying mascara, and smudge eye make-up.
CategoryEye Care Products
Personal PreferencesNo Artificial Fragrances, Paraben Free, Petro-chemical Free, Silicone Free and Sulphate Free

c3n
c3nSydney, NSW

Saw results when using a different application method

I used this for a couple weeks using the spooly brush it comes with, like it was mascara because I didn’t know how else to use it and saw little results. Then I tried using a small lipstick brush and applying it directly to the root of my lashes and have since seen results - lashes are fuller and longer. I use this at night before bed because I find it a little irritating and heavy during the day and it’s worked this way for me.

Purchased in for $40.

Kayla H.
Kayla H.Perth, WA

So far…. Pleasantly Surprised

I was a bit sceptical buying this product but wanted to give it a go. So far I haven't seen much growth but I have had less fall out from both my brows and lashes and my brows are actually a lot softer, it is early days but I look forward to seeing the progress. I’m loving the little shine it is giving my brows. Will definitely buy again

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $39.95.

Clair D.
Clair D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Great product! Easy to apply, smells delicious from the only natural ingredients used with no irritation to the eyes. Conditioning for your lashes and brows is easy with this product.

Already seeing results!

I’ve only been using the eyelash and eyebrow serum for 1-2 weeks now and already seeing a difference. It smells amazing and not irritating either! Great size and packaging is also nice! Will definitely re buy!

Purchased in at Bondi Boost.

Rinnah S.
Rinnah S.Sydney, NSW

Noticed changes even with inconsistent use

I've used this product on and off for a few months, and assumed due to the inconsistency that I wouldn't see any results. But I've looked at old (4 months old) photos of my eyebrows and they are now distinctly fuller and thicker, showing up as darker. I used to have very thick eyebrows so it's been amazing to see them coming back after years.

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.Illawarra, NSW

So impressed!

So happy with my purchase. Customer service is outstanding.
My lashes are now thicker and longer after just a few weeks of use. I can’t wait to see how they look in a few more weeks.
My eyes feel comfortable when using the product - doesn’t affect my eyes.
I use the serum morning and night. A little goes a long way and I think it will last me a long time.
Will definitely be purchasing more of their products.

Purchased in at Bondi Boost for $39.95.

• Ease of Application

Smells great, but no difference

The serum smells great and is nice to wear. However it did not contribute to my lashes and brows. I have used other Bondi Boost products which are fantastic but unfortunately this one isn't.

Purchased in for $39.99.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Lash Serum

Arrived quickly and has really nice packaging. Goes on very easily and simple to apply. I have noticed an improvement in the length of my lashes after years of damage with eyelash extensions. This happened within about 5 weeks of sporadic application (most nights). I do have to be careful not to apply directly to the lid accidentally as I have sensitive eyes and serum with the stiff bristle spoolie can irritate my eyelids. Otherwise I love it.

• Causes Irritation Yes

Liz
LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bondi Boost Lash Growth Serum

This is my very first trial of using the Lash Growth Serum from Bondi Boost as I found it very affordable.
I've been applying it daily as the information says & as it's only early days I can't see any different yet.
So far I have not had any eye irritation from it. I make sure I apply in the morning & cleanse off at night. As I easily get eye irritation with Blethoritis (eyelid viral irritation with Sjogrens autoimmune syndrome) I am very impressed that it's not caused any red eyes!
I'll review it again in a couple of months.

Jesse
JessePilbara, WA

Smells great

Loving this product. Eyebrows appear to be thicker, more even and my lashes are thicker and don't fall out at much. I do one and some days twice a day

Purchased in at Bondi boost for $50.

Lauren
LaurenTasmania

So far so good!

I am using this for my lashes, not so much brows. It is really easy to apply and I am seeing results already. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks!

Purchased in for $40.

Elise L.
Elise L.South West, WA

Great serum for healthier, thicker brows

I am using this product for 1 month and I've noticed that my brows are thicker and fuller than before. It is easy to apply, you can use as a primer before the mascara or just like a transparent mascara to tame your brow and curl your lashes. it is a go-to for my everyday make up routine.

Purchased in .

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation No

It works

I use this daily and so far I have seen new growth with it. I use it at night before bed, not in the morning as the instructions say as I find it ruins my mascara.
I had a bald patch on my eyebrow and since using this hair has grown back in the patch. I would say there is a tiny bit of growth in my eyelash length but hopefully there will be more as I keep using it.

This product is perfect!

I used to get eyelash extensions all the time and decided to S top and try the Bondi Boost lash growth serum and my eyelashes have never been better. They are growing back thicker and healthier than ever! I’d highly recommend this product as well as their other products( as I’ve used their shampoo and condition and my hair grew about 1cm in the first month. My hair has never ever been long and has been slow at growing. So for this to have worked on my hair, is amazing. I love their products and they actually work!

Purchased in at Bondi boost for $39.95.

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation No

LJM
LJM

Amazing! Actually works!!

Have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first, but I have used other products of Bondi Boost and they are amazing, so I thought why not? It really does live up to the hype! Even in the short time I have been using it. Not only does it help with making lashes and brows grow thicker and more lush it is also so nourishing. Which is a must as I wear waterproof mascara. Give it a go. You wont regret it.

Purchased in for $39.95.