Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Smells great, but no difference

The serum smells great and is nice to wear. However it did not contribute to my lashes and brows. I have used other Bondi Boost products which are fantastic but unfortunately this one isn't.

Purchased in October 2020 for $39.99.

Lash Serum

Arrived quickly and has really nice packaging. Goes on very easily and simple to apply. I have noticed an improvement in the length of my lashes after years of damage with eyelash extensions. This happened within about 5 weeks of sporadic application (most nights). I do have to be careful not to apply directly to the lid accidentally as I have sensitive eyes and serum with the stiff bristle spoolie can irritate my eyelids. Otherwise I love it.

Purchased in September 2020.

Causes IrritationYes

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bondi Boost Lash Growth Serum

This is my very first trial of using the Lash Growth Serum from Bondi Boost as I found it very affordable.
I've been applying it daily as the information says & as it's only early days I can't see any different yet.
So far I have not had any eye irritation from it. I make sure I apply in the morning & cleanse off at night. As I easily get eye irritation with Blethoritis (eyelid viral irritation with Sjogrens autoimmune syndrome) I am very impressed that it's not caused any red eyes!
I'll review it again in a couple of months.

Jesse

JessePilbara, WA

Smells great

Loving this product. Eyebrows appear to be thicker, more even and my lashes are thicker and don't fall out at much. I do one and some days twice a day

Purchased in April 2020 at Bondi boost for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Lauren

LaurenTasmania

So far so good!

I am using this for my lashes, not so much brows. It is really easy to apply and I am seeing results already. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thanks!

Purchased in April 2020 for $40.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Elise L.

Elise L.South West, WA

Great serum for healthier, thicker brows

I am using this product for 1 month and I've noticed that my brows are thicker and fuller than before. It is easy to apply, you can use as a primer before the mascara or just like a transparent mascara to tame your brow and curl your lashes. it is a go-to for my everyday make up routine.

Purchased in February 2020.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

It works

I use this daily and so far I have seen new growth with it. I use it at night before bed, not in the morning as the instructions say as I find it ruins my mascara.
I had a bald patch on my eyebrow and since using this hair has grown back in the patch. I would say there is a tiny bit of growth in my eyelash length but hopefully there will be more as I keep using it.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

This product is perfect!

I used to get eyelash extensions all the time and decided to S top and try the Bondi Boost lash growth serum and my eyelashes have never been better. They are growing back thicker and healthier than ever! I’d highly recommend this product as well as their other products( as I’ve used their shampoo and condition and my hair grew about 1cm in the first month. My hair has never ever been long and has been slow at growing. So for this to have worked on my hair, is amazing. I love their products and they actually work!

Purchased in January 2020 at Bondi boost for $39.95.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

LJM

LJM

Amazing! Actually works!!

Have to admit, I was a little skeptical at first, but I have used other products of Bondi Boost and they are amazing, so I thought why not? It really does live up to the hype! Even in the short time I have been using it. Not only does it help with making lashes and brows grow thicker and more lush it is also so nourishing. Which is a must as I wear waterproof mascara. Give it a go. You wont regret it.

Purchased in November 2019 for $39.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeOily Skin

Tegan M

Tegan MAU

Highly recommend!!!

After only using for 2 weeks I can already see a difference in brows and eyelashes!!
When I first received order, product was broken but was instantly replaced and return shipping refunded - excellent customer service

Purchased in August 2019 at Bondiboost for $39.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes IrritationNo

Vanessa T.

Vanessa T.Perth, WA

No longer to make my brows anymore

My before after picture speaks louder than my words. Less than a month using and I can see major different on my brows. Its thick enough that I dont care to done my brows in the morning anymore. I can see I have heaps of new lashes growth as well but still not long enough to see it obviously.
The downside tho, the package broke once I opened it, I was a bit disappointed but I gave it a try anyway and surprised surprised! Cant complain much after I see the product actually works wonder.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jess v

Jess vRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Doesn’t work / breaks

I purchased this product after reading the amazing reviews on this website. Within 2 days the brush had dislodged from handle. Customer service were really good about it and sent me 2 serums as a replacement for my troubles. Within a month the lid of the replacement had broken/split. I didn’t bother contacting customer service because I feel like the product doesn’t at all help my lash growth

Purchased in June 2019 for $35.96.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Elaineskee

ElaineskeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective but the lid cracks easily

Rated this 4 star because its super effective. Seen the difference in my lashes, they're longer but the lid cover cracks too quickly and products leaks out. Otherwise very effective. Will purchase again.

Purchased for $40.00.

Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, terrible packaging

Purchased in April 2019.

Causes IrritationNo

All fast reply & shipping until you reported a problem....

Bought the lash brow system as a first time customer about 6 weeks ago. Arrived quickly - I was happy initially, until the cap broke after a couple of uses, and now the whole serum doesn’t close properly - mess everywhere. Had to ask for a replacement - still waiting for an answer and that new package in the mail. Not happy!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Han

Han

Bogus

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Causes IrritationYes

HologroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So far, happy

I have been using this for 10 days. I do feel like my brows are getting thicker - more hair. The only negative thing so far is that the lid has cracked - I taped it up quicksmart. I have read other reviews that the applicator has broken off, so hoping that doesn't happen. Very keen to see more results. If my brows grow I'll be looking at purchasing the other products

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Hologro

An update - A few weeks in and I definitly have more hair growth on my brows. Very, very happy with this product and would change to 5 stars. Reccommend.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exciting times!

Its early days yet (a week) but I am seeing some exciting results using the Bondi Boost Lash and Brow Serum already. Day two I noticed that my lashes love the serum as they looked "conditioned". I can already tell that it has minimised (or stopped) any loss. Looking good!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $22.85.

Martha D

Martha DFar North Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good!

I’ve been using this for a week and can definitely see a difference. I have very short eyelashes that have been thinning out with the years, but I’ve noticed they’re thicker and slightly longer. The smell is lovely and so easy to use. Looking forward to healthier lashes!

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.95.

Nat

NatHunter Region, NSW

Early days but so far so good

Have only been using this product for one week, and only on eyebrows. There seems to be some thickness in the hair but still too early to tell how much. I will continue to use and hope that it works. I put it on at night and sleep with it on, I find that if I put it on in the morning like it recommends I just wipe it off again when I apply my makeup. But so far so good!

Purchased in March 2019.