Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Bondi Boost Lash & Brow Serum

Tegan M

Tegan MAU

Highly recommend!!!

After only using for 2 weeks I can already see a difference in brows and eyelashes!!
When I first received order, product was broken but was instantly replaced and return shipping refunded - excellent customer service

Purchased in August 2019 at Bondiboost for $39.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Vanessa T.

Vanessa T.Perth, WA

No longer to make my brows anymore

My before after picture speaks louder than my words. Less than a month using and I can see major different on my brows. Its thick enough that I dont care to done my brows in the morning anymore. I can see I have heaps of new lashes growth as well but still not long enough to see it obviously.
The downside tho, the package broke once I opened it, I was a bit disappointed but I gave it a try anyway and surprised surprised! Cant complain much after I see the product actually works wonder.

Purchased in August 2019.

Jess v

Jess vRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Doesn’t work / breaks

I purchased this product after reading the amazing reviews on this website. Within 2 days the brush had dislodged from handle. Customer service were really good about it and sent me 2 serums as a replacement for my troubles. Within a month the lid of the replacement had broken/split. I didn’t bother contacting customer service because I feel like the product doesn’t at all help my lash growth

Purchased in June 2019 for $35.96.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Elaineskee

ElaineskeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Effective but the lid cracks easily

Rated this 4 star because its super effective. Seen the difference in my lashes, they're longer but the lid cover cracks too quickly and products leaks out. Otherwise very effective. Will purchase again.

Purchased for $40.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Olivia

OliviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, terrible packaging

Purchased in April 2019.

Causes Irritation No

All fast reply & shipping until you reported a problem....

Bought the lash brow system as a first time customer about 6 weeks ago. Arrived quickly - I was happy initially, until the cap broke after a couple of uses, and now the whole serum doesn’t close properly - mess everywhere. Had to ask for a replacement - still waiting for an answer and that new package in the mail. Not happy!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Han

Han

Bogus

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

HologroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So far, happy

I have been using this for 10 days. I do feel like my brows are getting thicker - more hair. The only negative thing so far is that the lid has cracked - I taped it up quicksmart. I have read other reviews that the applicator has broken off, so hoping that doesn't happen. Very keen to see more results. If my brows grow I'll be looking at purchasing the other products

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Hologro

An update - A few weeks in and I definitly have more hair growth on my brows. Very, very happy with this product and would change to 5 stars. Reccommend.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exciting times!

Its early days yet (a week) but I am seeing some exciting results using the Bondi Boost Lash and Brow Serum already. Day two I noticed that my lashes love the serum as they looked "conditioned". I can already tell that it has minimised (or stopped) any loss. Looking good!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $22.85.

Martha D

Martha DFar North Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good!

I’ve been using this for a week and can definitely see a difference. I have very short eyelashes that have been thinning out with the years, but I’ve noticed they’re thicker and slightly longer. The smell is lovely and so easy to use. Looking forward to healthier lashes!

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Nat

NatHunter Region, NSW

Early days but so far so good

Have only been using this product for one week, and only on eyebrows. There seems to be some thickness in the hair but still too early to tell how much. I will continue to use and hope that it works. I put it on at night and sleep with it on, I find that if I put it on in the morning like it recommends I just wipe it off again when I apply my makeup. But so far so good!

Skin TypeDry Skin

Phoenix

PhoenixSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Been using the lash boost serum just over a week. I have definately seen a small growth in my lashes so far but of course it hasn't been too long yet. Still impressed by the results at the moment. Also love the smell of the serum and super easy to put on!

Purchased in April 2019 for $49.94.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is Perfect and seeing result already

I have only been using the lift mascara for about 10 days now and have already been receiving comments on my lashes and how great they look. Getting that fuller lash look already. Awesome products. Thanks BondiBoost.

Purchased in April 2015.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

New staple

Only just started using the serum on my lashes and brows but they are already feeling so soft and well conditioned!! Another bonus - product doesn’t irritate my eyes at all!!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $39.99.

lyndal

lyndalMid North Coast, NSW

So far so good

So far so good. Smells nice and my hair is soft after use. Haven’t had it long enough to know if it is working yet though. My lashes seem longer maybe.

Purchased in April 2019 for $170.00.

Cautiously optimistic :)

I’m pleasantly surprised with this product. I honestly wasn’t sure I believed it would work. I’ve been using it two weeks now and I can definitely see an increase in length of my lashes. Obviously I presume the product requires long term use for maximum results. So far I’ve not noticed any change in the fullness or volume of my lashes but I’m remaining hopeful. Added bonus it smells divine.

lees

leesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells delightful and really works

Started using the product only a few weeks ago, and my lashes are so long and gorgeous.

They are fuller! Lost my lashes after my operation. So feel confident again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $39.95.

Causes Irritation Yes

Amazing results

I have been using the Lash Serum for two weeks and can already see results on my lower lashes. It was amazing to find a product that actually works, definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Olga S.

Olga S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good one!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much but three weeks later I can actually see a positive difference to my my lashes, still waiting for the eyebrows, but the lashes looks healthier!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bondi Boost.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Excellent during and after chemo

I did lots of research about suitable hair products to use on my scalp during and after chemo and used other brands which I was not happy with considering some of the chemicals contained in them. Finally I discovered BB products and they have all been amazing. There’s hardly any reviews re chemo hair loss so I would like to make it clear that you will not be disappointed with results. 10 weeks post chemo my hair is thick and growing fast and I have my brows and lashes back by about 80%. Thank you Bondi Boost for making such wonderful genuine products.

Purchased in March 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No