The Body Shop Tea Tree

The Body Shop Tea Tree

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
Candice

CandiceCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be careful

I purchased this for my daughter and her whole face is red and burnt.
Make sure you do small spot test before using.
I can’t say if it help with bad skin as she won’t be using it again.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Body Shop for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Meredith

MeredithBrisbane

Acne? What Acne?

I've been using this stuff for over a year now and it has cleared my skin sooo much!! I feel great and it smells great. The products last a long time too, at least 6 months, it would be more if I wasn't so wasteful.

Jat

JatNewcastle

Holy Grail for my Skin

I’ve always been a lover of tea tree oil and this line of products just reaffirmed that for me. My favourite is by far the blemish tea tree solution that comes in an eye dropper- super handy! And works to calm inflammation almost instantly if that is even possible.

Eye Care Products

Find out how The Body Shop Tea Tree compares to other Eye Care Products

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

A great preventative for further blemishes and helps reduce redness, has great fresh smell however is quite hard to rinse off with water alone. Needs wiping off. Also a great spot on treatment for blemishes.
Great value, lasts a long time. The mask works so well and leaves skin feeling so clean and helps to take the redness out of blemishes. Has a nice freah smell and reduces number of blemishes that appear.
Not easily rinsed off. Having to use a face cloth as it kind of "sticks" to my face. The green mask seems to also stain towels, face cloths. etc