BoozeBud.com

Listing monitored by BoozeBud

11 questions from our users

Pam
Pamasked

Why does Booze Bud take so long to deliver? I placed an order on the 19th and it still hasn't been picked up. Bad form...

BOOZEBUDBoozeBud

Hey there Pam, Our delivery times are based on where you are located. Usually 3-5 days however, same day and next day delivery is available for metro areas. This being said we have had an influx of orders through this new lockdown and are experiencing some delays. We are working super closely with our courier companies to ensure we put into place procedures to minimise these delays. We are so sorry to hear your package has not arrived yet. We would like to look into this further so If you could please email us with some more details we can help you out. Please email us at info@boozebud.com

Sandrs

What a load of rubbish. If you check the review statistics, you'll see that the service has always been crap!

Kev mc
Kev mcasked

Got part of delivery missing 5 slabs. Where do you actually get answers for where the rest isDelivery info saying delivered. C a few having this trouble

Wayne Taylor
Wayne Taylorasked

How do I get a return? I want my money refunded please.

Waldo
Waldoasked

I read the you match the lowest price. I looked at Wilde Pale Ale $78, Fist Choice advertises $42. that's a big difference.
Jeff

Elksasked

Hi i made an order yesterday and was meant to be delivered same day between 6pm-10pm received an email saying its been picked up by the courier and its on its way, never received a tracking number so about 6.30pm checked the email where it said you can track your order and says its been delivered but nobody came been at home all day and night, have sent several messages through the website but no reply no number to call its ridiculous.
Has anyone else had this problem and have they replied back to you at all.
My ORDER #273699 its for those representatives if they are on here and want to help.

davin f.
davin f.

Good luck. I’m at day 9 now still no sign of my 4 slabs.

Elks

wow seriously, did you receive a tracking number.

Me G.
Me G.

21 days no order delivered,
No ability to track order, over 500 bucks worth, ordered 13 March, I’m really not impressed, I ordered online trying to avoid going out, I understand things have changed though over 3 weeks to ship within the country is not good enough.

Chelle
Chelleasked

How do we get in contact with you? Happily took my order and money, but when I logged on to find out about the order it was cancelled? No contact about it, no refund given? This is me reaching out because I can not find any way to contact you and support@boozerun.com.au just bounce and my bank request I reach out before it goes further by them.

Sophia C.
Sophia C.

Having a similar issue. I never would have placed my order if I'd realised they didn't provide any phone details!
Not happy :(

Hey there Chelle,

We apologies for this happening. Our email is support@boozebud.com alternatively you can contact us at info@boozebud.com. In order for us to investigate what has happened to your order we ask that you do contact us via email & one of our customer service representatives will give you a call. Alternatively you can also send us a Direct Message to our social networks with your order number & name and we can have a look also.

Please note we don't have a contact number as we don't have one person solely working in customer service. We have multiple customer service representatives that work between the hours of 9am-5pm to help answer these concerns. This being said we can however, give you a call once you provide your details.

Once again, apologies for the miscommunication here & we hope to sort this out quickly for you

Hi Sophia,

We do not offer a contact number as our customer service teams only work between 9am-5pm to address any order issues or questions. This being said our team is live on chat daily on our website as well as social networks like Facebook & Instagram. You can feel free to reach out there & we will respond in a timely manner.

Terrance K.
Terrance K.asked

Can I pay with PayPal

jenny
jenny

Don't know 'cause I won't use them Better prices at Dan Murphys and better still if you get a membership card

Hi Terrance,

As a new customer, you can opt to set up your payment method through your PayPal account. As an existing customer, you can change your preferred payment method by clicking 'proceed to checkout' in your cart and then click 'change' in your payment details.

For more information you can contact the PayPal customer service line 1800 073 263 or log in to your PayPal account and lodge a query.

Please note that you will need to create a PayPal account prior to checking out.
You can use this link for more information in regards to payment options -

Alternatively, should you have any more questions please reach out to us at info@boozebud.com & our customer service team will get back to you.

ernie Lasked

how do you order on this site I just can't seem to find any order form?

Dom Campo
Dom Campo

Hi Ernie. I think you may be using internet explorer, which will not work. You have to get onto Boozebud via Chrome then you should not have any problem flying the boozebud order form. I hope this was of help

OK thanks.

Seaeagles
Seaeaglesasked

How long does delivery take for the Kingsford/Daceyville srea?

LisaR
LisaRasked

How do I track my order?

Onewheel
Onewheel

When you complete your order through the web site, Boozebud sends you an email confirming all of your order details and within the email there is a "Track my Order" link.
Open this link and it allows you to track you order.

Sammy
Sammy

You can't until they give you tracking order. Which with this company they can't give as they don't dispatch until weeks later. Yes they will blame aunt post but that's a lie as they haven't even got it to Australia post. Did you get delivery? If so when as I am waiting on mine nearly two weeks with no tracking no as haven't been dispatched.

Sandrs

Same. They're still blaming Australia Post, when Aus Post tracking clearly shows they haven't got it yet.

Gary Dawsonq
Gary Dawsonqasked

I received a $30 discount for my first order. But only after I had paid and couldn’t get back in. How do I contact? How do I get my $30? If I don’t get it I’m going straight back to Dan Murphy’s. Not happy at the moment.

Get an answer from our members and BoozeBud representatives

Other Wine & Liquor Shops