Bosch ASB 10.8 LI

4.2

Barry H

Barry H

Does a great job

This little beauty gets our yard looking neat in no time and it is so light and easy to use. Bosch ASB 10.8 LI where have you been all my life.

Purchased in November 2018 at .

BruceCentral, TAS

As gutsy as they come!

We have a hazelnut grove of 500 trees and each year we need to trim the suckers which we do 2 to three times each year. This was done with hand pruning shears, however this little machine will cut through stems that barely fit between the teeth and works for hours per charge. And I’m rough on it! An excellent investment, second year and just beginning to show signs of wear. Definitely buying another. Safe to use. 10/10

Date PurchasedNov 2016

FengGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very handy tool

We have 13 stepping stone pavers in our backyard lawn. The grass around these pavers was hard to maintain with power tools until I found this little trimmer. Very light to handle, cuts well and battery lasts long. Now our lawn looks immaculate. A great product at reasonable price, definitely recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hedge Trimmers

Find out how Bosch ASB 10.8 LI compares to other Hedge Trimmers

Paddy

Paddy

I love this!

I absolutely love this. It slices through my jasmine jungle and carved up my lavender and rosemary.
It weighs less than a kilo, which compared to the larger ones is incredible.
The weight is what attracted me to it. It's really lite and easy to use. And actually a huge amount of fun.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Osk

OskHunter Region, NSW

Only for light trimming and tidying

A great little tool for light gardening. This is a replacement for my electric hedge trimmer which died before Christmas. Although the electric trimmer did an amazing quick job, having to drag the electrical cord around was clumsy. I realized this Bosch trimmer would not do the whole yard and I really do need a full size one to get all the work done.

Pros: Easy to control. Safety button works with the ON switch.
Con: For small jobs of trimming and lawn edges only. Pulling the blades out of the unit needs precision otherwise it jams.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Chris L-D

Chris L-DWestern Australia

Good quality and works a treat. Female friendly.

My wife loves this unit, It's easy to use and lightweight and saves you pulling out the lawn edger just to do a few touch up jobs. The unit is high quality and gives great results and even though a bit pricey, "you get what you pay for". There are a few lightweight criticisms about this by others, that's their prerogative, but I've so far found this to be a joy. If it turns out to be a dud after time you'll certainly get another post from me.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ann

AnnCanberra

Excellent garden tools, hopeless instructions

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Platypup

Platypup

OK except for frustrating design flaw

sue

suesydney

Light weight and good for easy pruning

The product comes with an inbuilt battery charger for the lithium ion batteries and an electric plug. The blade clicks on easily to the handle. It is easy to use on small plants or shrubs. A zippered storage bag is provided for storage of the tools. The instruction book is less than optimal - one would normally want to check that all the parts in the package agree with a checklist in the manual (to make sure nothing has been missed). You get to page 5 and realise the manual is generic and also caters for other similar Bosch products (that you can buy)!

Hedge Trimmers

Find out how Bosch ASB 10.8 LI compares to other Hedge Trimmers

GeoffW1

GeoffW1Sydney, NSW

A moderately handy capable hedge trimmer, but can be pricey