Bosch PSS 250 AE

Bosch PSS 250 AE

MPN: PSS250AE
See the Best Orbital Sanders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bosch Power Tools

3.3
    mellovelofellow
    mellovelofellowAU

So far so good; it did the boat.

Does a good job and seems robust. You can buy either the pre-punched sandpaper that is affixed by velcro or you can clip in the sheet having cut it from a normal-sized sheet of sandpaper. If you can't find the template and punch to make the holes in the sandpaper, just use a screwdriver. It's easy,

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Disappointed no perforating tool

Same issue. I bought this one which was more expensive than some others because it appeared I could use ordinary sheet sanding paper and opened the box and read the instructions which said I needed a perforating tool. I was disappointed that there was no perforating tool and I don't know where to get one from.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Other Orbital Sanders

Be aware!

Bob H

.... and even though it is listed as a 1/3 sheet sander you may well find that "off the shelf" paper is too long for this unit!

Bob H

Disregard the above comment! I was looking at the supplied paper which is probably the velcro style. Also I did not return the sander because I discovered that my perforating plate from my last sander fits!

Orbital Sanders