Bosch Solution 880 Ultima

Bosch Solution 880 Ultima

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Door Security in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RodSydney, NSW

Bosch Ultima 880 - Excellent

The Bosch Ultima 880 is an excellent 8 zone panel. I have installed heaps of them with no issues. 3 year warranty & really good Bosch technical support if required. Best panel for wireless devices. Never had a problem with any of them. Thank you...

Leaasked

We have a bosch 880 system, brand new house no Internet or phone connection yet. Our area is nbn ready and I understand i need to install a direct wireless communication unit to have back to base monitoring. If I just wanted the alarm system to ring my mobile will that work with phone connected to nbn? Or do I need the dwc unit for that also?

Rod

Hi, you will be able to program your Bosch 880 Security Alarm System to ring your mobiles phone/s via NBN once connected. You will require a technician to program your panel as you need to the installers code & knowledge how to do it.

Thankyou

Dipu

Dipuasked

Please anyone help me for buying a digital door lock?

Dinkasked

I am looking for an outdoor wired CCTV 4 camera system that can be viewed remotely over adsl, to tablet / iPad over WiFi and smart phone. IR and Motion activated. HD. 1TB hard drive or USB port to add 1TB storage. battery back up for power cuts. Any suggestions please?

Rod

The Uniden Guardian GNVR8540 is an excellent CCTV Surveillance System. It comes with 2TB HDD, 30 metres night vision bullet weatherproof cameras (white), Cat 5 cabling only to each IP camera, remote view on Uniden App, motion/schedule/full time recording programmable. Really good system. Complete kit comes with 4 cameras & a Network Video Recorder (NVR) with that can support 8 cameras. I install these for clients & have had no complaints - just compliments.

C & R Security

Dink

Thank you Rod. Is this a simple to system to install or would you require a tech to install it?

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Security Systems representatives