Bowflex Max Trainer M5

Bowflex Max Trainer M5

3.1

Love it

Bought this new from a gym, as TV Shop reviews weren’t great. Have used it every day for 16 minutes minimum and 32 minutes maximum for the last 3 months. Gone from 89 to 79kg. I love it. Clunks a bit here and there, but not a worry. If anyone is thinking of buying a piece of equipment to get them toned then this is it!!!

Bowflex m7

I like the Mxflextrainer just got it and is good I am in love with it. I am looking at the ad for it now it is worth to get.

Chris Masiero

Chris MasieroMelbourne

Got an Ex Demo M5 from TV Shop - Works wonderfully

robbie81

robbie81

Good machine. Solid workout.

Can't live without it!!

This machine is excellent and I use it everyday!! Took me about forty minutes to assemble which initially was annoying but we eventually got it all done. I have a back injury which makes it difficult for me to do most forms of exercise, so this has been the solution I have been long looking for! It takes pressure right off my back and has given me back control of my body. I have even lost 9kgs in the last two months of owning it! I'm glad I didn't read any of the previous reviews before purchasing because my experience has been excellent! The TV Shop have been extremely helpful as well, worth every cent I paid.

Maritz

MaritzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DO NOT GIVE CREDIT CARD DETAILS TO THE TV SHOP ***WARNING***

To anyone thinking of purchasing products such as the Bowflex Trainer be very very warned ....this company will charge your credit card even after you returned the product!!! I had to cancel my credit card and get it reissued, call Consumer Affairs AND call a debt collection agency because these dodgy, rude, arrogant employees of TV Shop Brand Developers tried to say I did not return a product (and I did) and kept helping themselves to debiting my credit card!!
Please please please do not use this company! Spread the word to your friends and family. Use social media to warn people. Smammers and Liars. Do your research

If there was a minus in the ratings bar, the score would be -10

I purchased a Bow-flex at the beginning of last year. Since that time the machine has had to have parts replaced for knocking, another time - screeching so loud i could not use it, the third time it jammed so they replaced the machine. Now the hydraulics have gone...nice. So, yet again, sent off another request to have it repaired. I would recommend purchasing this machine to anyone who has rocks in their head. It is poorly made, frustrating to assemble and if you can go for more than 2 months without it needing to be repaired you should be grateful.

What an awful service and the product is poor built quality

I have had my bow flex Max M5, for a few months and in this time I had to get it serviced and repaired by someone else 5 time as the TV shop just kept sending me the service manual every time I called. The fist day I opened my Bow flex max I was very excited. But it wouldn't even work when I called, someone was going to call me back to help me. I had to call again of course.
What a let down!!!
You can not fix the issue as they tell you due to needing specialized tools??
Not worth the price.
IF it works, the exercise is good but that's a big IF.

Be Aware

the tv shop would be the worst company i have ever dealt with. Check your paperwork folks they are dodgy!!!!! I have had 3 machines they have all broken and taken 2 months for replacements and all while your account is still debited. Be extremely cautious....

Poor workmanship

good workout but very very poor workmanship, used it twice, so hard to turn started to knock, pulled it apart top drive belt only half on, was rubbing now half shredded, knocking? 3 of the 4 bolts on the top pulley were half out the 4th was only hanging by a thread which was hitting upper arm, clearly you've never heard of loctite, maybe at $3000 it wasn't in the budget, now I'VE put loctite on all nuts n bolts & properly aligned all belts n pulleys, works good

The blowflex max is great for people that have joint or back problems

I have had 3 back surgeries in less then two years I'm still recovering from my third one. The blowflex max doesn't hurt my back I can only use the blowflex max for 15-20 minutes at a time a day bc I'm recovering from back surgery but it's good for older people that have joint problems like I do

Lizzy

Lizzy

Not worth the price tag

broken machine

This machine works in terms of weight loss. Fantastic for that. We saw results quickly! But the durability of the machine is very very bad. We went through 3 machines within 6months. Screws came undone internally. The TV shop promised a working replacement but failed each time. Very disappointed as this was the only machine that worked for us.

Great piece of equipment but I am replacing the control panel for the second time in 9 months.

Great piece of equipment but I am replacing the control panel for the second time in 9 months and don't know the reason will be a problem when out of warranty

Josef

JosefQueensland

DO NOT BUY FROM THE TV SHOP!!!!!

The bowflex itself looks well made and designed, however once I put it together it was jammed, and then once I managed to get it going momentarily the noise was unbearable and very high pitched. I had huge difficulties getting through to customer service, and was told due to high call demands they would contact me in 12 hours, I am still waiting! I then decided to return the machine and on calling told it was after hours, 3 pm Australia time!!! Turns out the call the centre is in NZ!!!! So far no resolution and I want all to be warned against buying ANYTHING from this company. Further more I have the belief the bowflex they sent me was one that had been previously returned by someone else based the condition of the packing.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Problem with TV shop- NO SERVICE as soon as they grab your credit card details

Hi I had similar experience. The TV Shop is after your credit card details. After that, they do not email you re what deal you have signed up and what amount / installments etc, I called them 8 times and they do not reply to you
EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

David

DavidAdelaide

Fantastic Machine

As mentioned by the previous reviewer, the first time you get on this machine you will probably struggle to do 2 minutes but stick with it! I can now do at least 1 and sometimes 2 x 14 minute sessions a day and feel great after the exercise. With 16 resistance levels and heaps of different programs you will never get to the point where you find this machine a push over. Not cheap but glad I bought it. Bye bye rip off gym memberships. :)

Katz

KatzAdelaide, SA

Absolutely Awesome and Life Changing!!