Bowl Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

3.8

Vicki

VickiMelbourne

Bad design

If the water level is not high enough in your toilet bowl, it doesn't work. But if the water level is high enough (as in my second toilet) it is impossible to get it out as it has curved sides and is slippery when wet (as I found out after I dropped it, and it turned my floors, my walls and my newly cleaned toilet blue).

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Bowl Fresh Automatic Toilet Cleaner

This is the best toilet bowl cleaner on the market, it lasts fresh smelling for months. It is easy to install and directions on jar and hints for best results are good. I can't understand why Woolworths stop selling it.? I am so impressed I will have find out where to get a box full.

These are the bees knees.

Excellent product. I use it commercially. Woolies have stopped stocking it. I have found a supplier. First One Australia. I think they are in NSW somewhere. I am about to order a box of them and hopefully i can continue to get them.

Toilet Cleaners

Find out how Bowl Fresh Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner compares to other Toilet Cleaners

RAYLENE

RAYLENEARDROSSAN

it is great

I think it is the best I have ever used bought it well over two months and it is just going of now I looked up where I can by more of it because the last time I went to woolworths to get more they didnt have it so can anyone tell where I can buy it

Ginger

GingerSA

I am happy with this product

Strange on how some say its no good. I brought mine months ago and it still remains blue, Granted it was a fading blue, but it lasted for months. I suppose it depends on how often you use the toilet, and how many people. I just replaced mine and I bloody dropped the container and was blue everywhere, as I still had some blue left in the glass tub.. I was so worried it would stain the walls, and I quickly cleaned it up and lucky had some water close by as it may of stained if left longer. . If it does not work for others maybe they are doing something wrong or got a faulty one. For me I am very happy with this product.

CathayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

Have had no issues with this product and does what it says and keeps going for months and months. Just make sure you follow instructions on where it is to placed in cistern.

worth the try

it lasts for more than 3 months in water tank, I highly recommend this product I have used these products for nearly a year for 3 toilets. I bought at Woolies.

Valphill

Valphill

Waste of money

Thought I would try this as it sounded easier to use than Harpic Flushmatic.
    Put in toilet cistern on Sunday - not blue anymore on Tuesday!
    Will go back to using Harpic.

Bowl Fresh Tablets are the worst ever.

Bowl Fresh Tablets do not dissolve and become a HUGE clump of slime. Don't use!

Toilet Cleaners

Ryan K

Ryan KSydney

A cleaner crafted by the hands of Gods

Gary R.

Gary R.asked

where,do,you.buy,in,brisbane

Muz

Muzasked

I used to buy this product at Woolies but they seem to no longer stock it. Coles don't either. Where can I buy it? The BEST product EVER!!

Cathay

I am pretty sure I didn't see many on the shelf last time I was in Woolies but I recommend calling/emailing the distributor to find out more info. I can get back to you with that but am on holidays at the moment so would be in a couple of weeks.

Deb

Debasked

Where can I buy this in launceston tas?

Abaddon A