Orange Power Shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner

Orange Power Shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner

Pros

• Removes soap scum and stains

• Pleasant smell

• Non-toxic ingredients

Cons

• Doesn't get rid of mould

4.3

Rick

RickNorth Western Region, NSW

Breaks down plastics and acrylic surfaces

Breaks down/perishes and ruins plastic and acrylic surfaces. Do not use on plastic areas in shower!! Would not recommend product for this reason, it should be further tested or state not for plastic areas.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $7.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever

I needed to uninstall my shower screen to give all the shower a thorough cleaning, we have 4 x bottles of Orange power in the garage, i sprayed all the tiles & shower screen, used a sponge to scour it, let it sit couple minutes then sprayed it with water, i took the doors outside sprayed with orange power, scoured them with sponge and then sprayed with water.I have tried a lot of other brands before but Orange power does really work and it only took me 40 minutes to have a great clean shower.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $2.50.

bobtie

bobtieHunter Region, NSW

Works well but will affect sensitive noses

Have used Orange Power for my shower screen, tiles & vanity for over 5 years and while it does use natural products, I would advise not to stand in an enclosed shower area and spray large areas - the fumes will cause coughing. Better to spray a small area - one panel of your shower screen for example - then rub with a damp cloth before rinsing and moving to the next panel. This will give time for the fumes to disperse. Orange Power does work and in MHO is better than Shower Power in all aspects.

Purchased in May 2019.

Bathroom Cleaners

Find out how Orange Power Shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner compares to other Bathroom Cleaners

Kass59

Kass59Central Queensland, QLD

Best bathroom cleaner

I have used so many products to try and get the cloudy film off of my shower screen glass and nothing has worked until I tried this product. Hallelujah I'm thrilled!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Katrina Ball

Katrina Ball

amazing cleaner

theres nothing quite like the smell of a freshly cleaned shower and toilet, excepting of course if that shower and bath be cleaned with the greatest of ease and with a fresh orange scent. delightfully fragranced and using natural ingredients I am pleased as orange punch with my choice to purchase orange power cleaner.

Review collected in partnership with Orange Power

mom and fa

mom and faGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good product

good product, no bad fume as selleys mould cleaner. but however using both products selleys stand out on the basis of getting rid of moulds by a bit. So advise is if you are allergic for harsh fumes of cleaning products buy this, also it gets the work done.

No good

I used the Orange Power - the Green Cleaner - shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner and I had to cover my mouth and nose for the fumes. It is supposed to have - QUOTE: 'no harsh fumes' end of quote. This is not true. I will not be purchasing this again. It was pretty useless anyway.

Fuss Spot

Fuss SpotQueensland

Instantaneous Tremendous Results

Rose

RoseMelbourne

The best I've tried so far!

Tumblebrutus

TumblebrutusGREYSTANES

Awesome product

So easy!

Well, what can I say. This is the first time I have used this product. I have to say that the results have been amazing! My glass shower screen had not only soap scum, but also water marks. The soap scum has completely gone and the water marks are barely noticeable. I think with regular use the rest of the water marks will disappear, I was really skeptical when I bought this product, thinking the claims would possibly be just advertising. However after using my only thought is.................. Why didn't I buy this earlier!
    Incredibly easy to use. Just needed a little bit of scrubbing power............ but my shower was shocking!

ILoveAwareWashingPowder

ILoveAwareWashingPowderPerth

Brilliant product

This works well, smells fantastic, and doesn't hurt my eyes, skin and nose like so many other cleaners have done in the past, such as bleach. My Mum and I both buy it for our showers because we both like it. It leaves the tiles lovely and shiny. I'm very impressed. I've recommended this product to my friend too.
    It works well, smells great, is better for the environment than most other cleaners, it doesn't hurt your eyes, skin, nose etc while you're cleaning (like bleach etc can), it's Planet Ark, it's safer for the environment than most other cleaners

notcold1

notcold1AU

Great local product

I have to say that recently i have been looking into what more i can do to help our environment and that includes the things i buy to. I found this is Cole's and it was on special so i bought it and gave it a try and i have to say i love it it smells lovely and Australian made and owned. Its gentle on sensitive hands and skin and it really cleans the surfaces lovely and leaves a lovely scent in the kitchen after cleaning. I would highly recommend the only con i do have is like another reviewer my bottle fell over and i lost half the bottle as it had leaked out everywhere.
    the price, smell

jemma789

jemma789AU

Great product, when I used to clean with other brands the house always smelt liked chemicals. Now it smells like oranges and I know that this product does not contain any harmful chemicals that will be left behind on the surfaces.
    - Natural
    - Price
    - Australian made
    - Natural smell
    Once one of the bottles I bought leaked at the top, I tried tightening the head but it still leaked.

mountainsmum

mountainsmum

Good

I use this once a week and wipe down the surface with a magic eraser the other days in the week and keeps my bathroom nice and clean. I really like how water seems to fall off the glass in the shower easier after I use this product. I think it works well if used correctly and would recommend.
    Works well when you leave it on the surface for a little, and use a little elbow grease. I find it helps with water not staying on glass and leaving stains after subsequent uses. It's not too expensive. Australian made and owned. Environmentally friendly.
    None that I can think of.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

I may have to give this another try, but for me, it hasnt worked so far in the bathroom. It gets full points for having a great smell, but thats about it.
    I read the other reviews on this product, and am suprised because I found that it didnt do much at all for cleaning my shower and tiles. It does have a great pleasant orangey smell, which is a relief from all those chemically overpowering smells, but for me, it didnt really work too hard.
    It is a bit expensive and it didnt work well for me at all. I still have it in the house, just sitting there because it didnt clean anything and I have started using other products.

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best cleaner i have ever used it gets the grease and grime off the stove with hardly any effort it cleans up the surfaces in my kitchen lovely and it doesn't smell of harsh chemicals. It has a very pleasant orange smell to it. I would never use anything else now that i have tried this. Its really cheap in price to and i s always on special at coles or woolworths!
    Love it!! its environmentally friendly smells divine and is a lot cheaper then the other leading brands. Available at all the major supermarkets now.
    None at all.

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

Noelie

Noelieasked

Hi, I have been using this product for years and now it seems to have disappeared from Woolworths which was that he only supermarket that stocked it. Please help

Orange Power
    Sean O.Orange Power

Thank you for your recent enquiry to find our Orange Power Shower Bath and Tile product and we are sorry to hear you are now unable to find this product. Unfortunately, Woolworths were our main distributor of the Orange Power Shower Bath and Tile product and they have just been taken off the shelves in the last 6 months. This product is still available in selected Independent stores, such as IGA Ritchies, Foodworks, Foodland, Spar and Drakes. These community based supermarkets can be very helpful. Please request your local independent store to ask their current supplier to order in this product. We hope this helps

Alternatively please try our Organic Choice Shower, Bath and tile – Spearmint and Tasman Pepper as we have had many happy customers with this product, stocked in both Woolworths and Coles .

John C

John Casked

retail outlets in Brisbane for Orange Power?

Orange Power
    Sean O.Orange Power

All Woolworth's stores and some of the larger IGA independents in Brisbane.

steve

steveasked

Our floor tiles are cleaned with various products, but marks are left on the tiles, such as dog paw prints and footprints, although the tiles are supposedly clean, any tips?

Nighthawk
    Nighthawk

Have you tried using vinegar?

Give it a go, it does remove scum left on tiles by previous cleaners, which we alternative between the two.

Get an answer from our members and Orange Power representatives

Features

• Orange Power uses a gentle formula that consists of a short ingredient list. It draws on the natural properties of orange oil and other fruit oils to dissolve scum and stains. This allows the formulation to remain largely chemical-free yet effective.
    • This product is designed without the chemical fumes that are usually emitted by shower cleaning products. As a result, it may avoid triggering allergies or leaving you with a headache after cleaning the bathroom.
    • Multi-purpose functionality allows this bath and tile cleaner to be used on a variety of surfaces. This includes shower screens, shower floors, baths, basins, tiles, toilet bowls, taps and chrome faucets.
    • The Orange Power Shower, Bath & Tile Cleaner is a Planet Ark product. It’s made from non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients that are grey-water safe. It's also packaged in a recyclable bottle, and is vegan and cruelty-free.

Points of Praise

• Orange Power cleaned the bathroom thoroughly, doing the job it claims to do - removing scum and also making surfaces sparkling clean.
    • This bathroom cleaner worked well in removing the cloudy stains from the shower screen glass.
    • Reviewers found the orange fragrance pleasant, while the limited fumes made cleaning the bathroom a less cough-worthy task for most.

Something to consider

In the opinion of some reviewers, while Orange Power did a good job in most bathroom cleaning tasks, it was not effective in getting rid of mould, which was a task best left to other products.

CategoryBathroom Cleaners and Toilet Cleaners