2Orange Power Shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner

Orange Power Shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner

4.2

19 reviews · Statistics

79% · 154 · 21%

Removes soap scum and stains
Pleasant smell
Non-toxic ingredients
Doesn't get rid of mould
See the Best Bathroom Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle
Michelle

Nozzle shower power

I've always bought this product and love it. But the last 3 the spray nozzles haven't worked. This makes a mundane job.even harder. Please start supplying it with the original nozzles. Show details
Rick
RickNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

Breaks down plastics and acrylic surfaces

Breaks down/perishes and ruins plastic and acrylic surfaces. Do not use on plastic areas in shower!! Would not recommend product for this reason, it should be further tested or state not for plastic areas. Show details
JohnVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Best ever

I needed to uninstall my shower screen to give all the shower a thorough cleaning, we have 4 x bottles of Orange power in the garage, i sprayed all the tiles & shower screen, used a sponge to scour it, let it sit couple minutes then sprayed it with water, i took the doors outside sprayed with orange power, scoured them with sponge and then sprayed with water.I have tried a lot of other brands before but Orange power does really work and it only took me 40 minutes to have a great clean shower. Show details
bobtie
bobtieNSWHunter Region, NSW37 posts

Works well but will affect sensitive noses

Have used Orange Power for my shower screen, tiles & vanity for over 5 years and while it does use natural products, I would advise not to stand in an enclosed shower area and spray large areas - the fumes will cause coughing. Better to spray a small area - one panel of your shower screen for example - then rub with a damp cloth before rinsing and moving to the next panel. This will give time for the fumes to disperse. Orange Power does work and in MHO is better than Shower Power in all aspects. Show details
Kass59
Kass59QLDCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best bathroom cleaner

I have used so many products to try and get the cloudy film off of my shower screen glass and nothing has worked until I tried this product. Hallelujah I'm thrilled!!! Show details
Katrina Ball
Katrina Ball7 posts

amazing cleaner

theres nothing quite like the smell of a freshly cleaned shower and toilet, excepting of course if that shower and bath be cleaned with the greatest of ease and with a fresh orange scent. delightfully fragranced and using natural ingredients I am pleased as orange punch with my choice to purchase orange power cleaner.

mom and fa
mom and faVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC21 posts

good product

good product, no bad fume as selleys mould cleaner. but however using both products selleys stand out on the basis of getting rid of moulds by a bit. So advise is if you are allergic for harsh fumes of cleaning products buy this, also it gets the work done.

Cazza
Cazza

No good

I used the Orange Power - the Green Cleaner - shower, Bath and Tile Cleaner and I had to cover my mouth and nose for the fumes. It is supposed to have - QUOTE: 'no harsh fumes' end of quote. This is not true. I will not be purchasing this again. It was pretty useless anyway.

Fuss Spot

TumblebrutusGREYSTANES3 posts

Converted
ConvertedWAPerth, WA3 posts

So easy!

Well, what can I say. This is the first time I have used this product. I have to say that the results have been amazing! My glass shower screen had not only soap scum, but also water marks. The soap scum has completely gone and the water marks are barely noticeable. I think with regular use the rest of the water marks will disappear, I was really skeptical when I bought this product, thinking the claims would possibly be just advertising. However after using my only thought is.................. Why didn't I buy this earlier!
Incredibly easy to use. Just needed a little bit of scrubbing power............ but my shower was shocking!
ILoveAwareWashingPowder
ILoveAwareWashingPowderPerth5 posts

Brilliant product

This works well, smells fantastic, and doesn't hurt my eyes, skin and nose like so many other cleaners have done in the past, such as bleach. My Mum and I both buy it for our showers because we both like it. It leaves the tiles lovely and shiny. I'm very impressed. I've recommended this product to my friend too.
It works well, smells great, is better for the environment than most other cleaners, it doesn't hurt your eyes, skin, nose etc while you're cleaning (like bleach etc can), it's Planet Ark, it's safer for the environment than most other cleaners
notcold1
notcold1AU148 posts

Great local product

I have to say that recently i have been looking into what more i can do to help our environment and that includes the things i buy to. I found this is Cole's and it was on special so i bought it and gave it a try and i have to say i love it it smells lovely and Australian made and owned. Its gentle on sensitive hands and skin and it really cleans the surfaces lovely and leaves a lovely scent in the kitchen after cleaning. I would highly recommend the only con i do have is like another reviewer my bottle fell over and i lost half the bottle as it had leaked out everywhere.
the price, smell
jemma789
jemma789AU5 posts

Great product, when I used to clean with other brands the house always smelt liked chemicals. Now it smells like oranges and I know that this product does not contain any harmful chemicals that will be left behind on the surfaces.
- Natural

- Price

- Australian made

- Natural smell
Once one of the bottles I bought leaked at the top, I tried tightening the head but it still leaked.

Beverly B.
Beverly B.

Where can I buy Orange Power Bathroom & Shower cleaner. We have used this for decades and I'm having trouble finding it

John

We use this as well, it is so good, try Richies IGA stores

Noelie
Noelie

Hi, I have been using this product for years and now it seems to have disappeared from Woolworths which was that he only supermarket that stocked it. Please help

Orange Power
Orange Power   DM
John C
John C

retail outlets in Brisbane for Orange Power?

Orange Power
Orange Power   DM

All Woolworth's stores and some of the larger IGA independents in Brisbane.

Features

• Orange Power uses a gentle formula that consists of a short ingredient list. It draws on the natural properties of orange oil and other fruit oils to dissolve scum and stains. This allows the formulation to remain largely chemical-free yet effective.
  • This product is designed without the chemical fumes that are usually emitted by shower cleaning products. As a result, it may avoid triggering allergies or leaving you with a headache after cleaning the bathroom.
  • Multi-purpose functionality allows this bath and tile cleaner to be used on a variety of surfaces. This includes shower screens, shower floors, baths, basins, tiles, toilet bowls, taps and chrome faucets.
  • The Orange Power Shower, Bath & Tile Cleaner is a Planet Ark product. It’s made from non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients that are grey-water safe. It's also packaged in a recyclable bottle, and is vegan and cruelty-free.

Points of Praise

• Orange Power cleaned the bathroom thoroughly, doing the job it claims to do - removing scum and also making surfaces sparkling clean.
  • This bathroom cleaner worked well in removing the cloudy stains from the shower screen glass.
  • Reviewers found the orange fragrance pleasant, while the limited fumes made cleaning the bathroom a less cough-worthy task for most.

Something to consider

In the opinion of some reviewers, while Orange Power did a good job in most bathroom cleaning tasks, it was not effective in getting rid of mould, which was a task best left to other products.

CategoryBathroom Cleaners and Toilet Cleaners