1.9

seb

sebSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far so good...

gave to my dalmatian, no issues....
my older dalmatian currently in vets for tick treatment... i should have give this sooner!
ticks are 3 times as bad in 2020 then 2019!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$46.00.

Never again

Gave a dose to my 11 mos. old lab and within 4 hours he developed a severe allergic reaction- hives all over his back and hips and severe itching. Luckily I didn’t have to take him to an emergency vet, Benadryl began to help a bit an hour after administering- another dose 4 hours later. Stayed up all night with my pup who was noticeably uncomfortable. Will never use the product again. He hates the taste too, just as an aside- had to break up and hide in peanut butter.

Purchased in September 2020 at Vet for A$70.00.

Almost killed my dog

Stay far away from this product. Within 20-30 minutes of giving my dog this product he was throwing up and had instant diarrhea. Within 24 hours he was unable to walk, had to take my dog to the emergency room. They said it was a result from the medicine. After hospital bills and my dog back in my care, Bravecto refused to pay for the medication reimbursement or the hospital visit. Will never use this company for anything. They are made by Merck & Co out of New Jersey. Now to share this to me 120K followers.

Purchased in September 2020 at chewy for A$50.00.

Side Effects Personality change

Terrible chew

My dog never throws up. I gave bravecto to him and he has been throwing up 7 times now since 2 wks ago. I can't wait till it's out of his system. I pray he doesn't die. I feel so bad I changed from advantix2. I'm going back to that.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$64.00.

Pet TypeDog

DO NOT use this on your dog, it has caused irreversible seizures, and other damage!

Cluster seizures, black tarry stool, aggressive behaviour. I'm hoping my dog will eventually recover unlike many reports on here. This should be banned from sale, absolutely awful stuff. Currently detoxing

Purchased in July 2020.

Horrible!

My lab/pit mix used the 3 month chewable. After taking the chewable in the afternoon, he became sick overnight. It caused ses Diarrhea and Then vomiting. Obviously sick from the medication and lasting days.

Terrible. Felt scammed

I was trying to decide between a few different tick prevention options and decided to go with Bravecto because they said there was a rebate as long as I purchased to it appeared that way on their website as well. Turns out it’s only if you buy two for one dog so if you buy Two in total but not for the same dog you don’t get the rebate.

Really Works!

I have a rottweiler, bulldoggle, and a cat. I have tried every home remedy I could find. I even got all natural stuff from Chewy. Nothing worked and it seemed this year the fleas are very bad! I was flea combing each animal everyday and getting 20 or more each day! I felt like a bad mom to my fur kids. Yes I read lots of reviews good and bad, talked to my vet and decided to try Bravecto! The next day no fleas at all every day I still run a flea comb in them just to check and I'm AMAZED by how well this works! I watched all my animals and I was lucky as my animals can handle it with no side effects..i still shocked this work so well!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$171.00.

Pet TypeDog

Bravecto Pour On doesn't work!

I spent $110 on Bravecto pour on 3 weeks ago for my two pyranees. They have been miserable from flea and tick bites. The groomer said they were covered in ticks. It has been a waste of money.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$55.00.

DO NOT GIVE TO YOUR PETS

Gave to my dog last night. He vomited later on. Now he won't sit still, he's constantly itching, and his panting is insane. When he isn't panting, his breathing is shallow. I'm very worried that worse symptoms will transpire soon. Please please do not give this to your dogs. It is poison.

No!! Save your pet!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$100.00.

My dog almost died...

- do I need to say more?
Please take time to investigate this product before you buy it.
I can't prove Bravecto was the reason why my dog had neurological disorders, epileptic seizures, loss of appetite, bloody vomiting etc after taking Bravecto but I can say my dog was never himself again...

Purchased in April 2017.

If I could rate BrAvecto Zero I would

I gave my German Shepard a Bravecto tablet about 3 weeks ago and she almost died. It was agonizing. The day following she started falling down the stairs, developed a head tilt, would walk towards her right, lost use of her back legs, would barely eat. Long story, Prednisone and detox supplements appear to have saved her life. Bravecto needs to be pulled from shelves. So bad

Purchased in April 2020.

Side Effects Long-term illness

My dog has seizures from Bravecto

After the second dose of Bravecto my dog started having serious neurological issues and we couldn't stop the seizures!! We had to detox her of the meds before she was better.

Purchased in August 2018.

Do Not Buy

Purchased in April 2020.

Erika Aleidzans

Erika AleidzansSydney, NSW

Bravecto killed my dog

Please do not use Bravecto I am not alone so many dogs have died from a Bravecto and having to watch my dog have seizures and finally have to b3 put to sleep at the age iof 5 yrs was the most painful thing I have ever gone through There have been over 150 cases reported and the poison is still sold Please do not use Bravecto on your dogs.A big petition has been dpforeward to Bravecto with many heart broken dog owners It must be taken off the market

Purchased at VetShop Australia.

Side Effects Death
Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

B e w a r e o f b r a v e c t o

Cathy

CathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

For fleas and ticks

Purchased in May 2020 at Direct Vet Supplies for A$50.00.

Sick dog

Have used before and after one dose my Boston is having a reaction. Natural flea control in the future. No more poison.bad product.she can't walk straight. It's bad. I'm s

Cat severely burned

I was recommended Bravecto by friend who swears by it how awesome it is for her cat. However when I used it on my cat his skin got totally burned (after only 12 hours of being on his skin) to point that was bleeding and I end up taking him to vet so he can get prescription meds so his spot can heal. Even the vet said that she has seen this happen several times in last months to cats and she will not be allowing more refill to cats. Was severely disappointed and heart broken for my cat the amount of pain and discomfort he went through. took over 4 weeks for spot to clear from bleeding and 3 moths for hair to start growing back. I wish I knew how severe the the hives and breakout can be from it.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$52.99.

Pet TypeCat

Sharon K.

Sharon K.asked

Bravecto

My border collie was given a tablet form of brave to chewable for fleas and ticks. Given to me by my local veterinarian. He has vomited and been unwell for 2 days. I rang my vet who says monitor symptoms. I have never had a problem with spot on bug a 3monthly tablet made my Border collie only just 2yrs very sick. So not impressed at all.

Robert R.

Robert R.asked

Bravecto

How to get Bravecto out of a nursing dog had babies n sister believe that they act lalargic cause of the Bravecto?

Mike K
Mike K

I would try to get as much fluid as possible into the dog(s) and make sure they are using the bathroom as often as they can. It will help
Flush everything out.

VAKasked

Bravecto

My vet talked me into using this.
My dog has had skin allergies only partially relieved by medications for the last few months and I have just realised that was around the time she had the treatment. Has anyone experienced this?

alan
alan

the vet tells everyone to use it Why i dont know Vets should know better.. This stuff is full of pesticides dont use it.. do a google search & find something using natural ingredients

Thanks Alan.
They must make money out of it. They rip off big time. The medication my poor little girl needs to ease the itching is costing $77 for 20 tablets.

KPM
KPM

I was reading these reviews to see if anyone else has had any ongoing issues with skin allergies after receiving Bravecto. My Bernese/pyrenees was given this last year in March and we started down a path of major hair loss/sores on her body/ scratching! We had to do a cycle of prednisone and antibiotics for the summer at the cost of over $300.00 for the medication alone. Then this year same thing at the same time! (I do not give her Bravecto in the fall or winter) This March the whole cycle started over after giving her the pills this time it was 4 trips to the Vet and same medication combo! All the way through to Sept. I had purchased another Pill to give her in August but I held off do to the skin problems. My very fluffy beautiful dog looks like she has under gone cancer treatment, her hair is dull and only 1/3 of what she normally would have. I am glad that I held off giving her the pill and have decided not to. The light bulb went off in my head when I started thinking about the timeline to her skin problems and the Bravecto. I can't say with certainty that it is the pill but her hair is finally started to come back and she no longer has the scratching causing the sores. I will not be giving her the Bravecto again. Since it lasts for 3 months once it is given there is little you can do to counteract it. I have spent over $1000.00 in the last 2 summers. The vet has never mentioned that this could possibly be a cause. I will not be giving it to her in March 2021 and we will then have an answer if it is Bravetco or outside seasonal allergies as stated by my Vet.