Bravecto Plus for Cats

Bravecto Plus for Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Elmarie R.

Elmarie R.South East Queensland, QLD

No to Bravecto Plus

I thought this product worked well until one of my cats started to lose hair. It got to the stage where I noticed him pulling out mouthfuls! I took the cat to the vet and told him I suspected the Bravecto Plus; he examined the cat for fungal/ringworm and did a skin scrape. He agreed it is possible the Bravect and I returned the next supply I bought from him days earlier to top-up their flea and tick treatment. My cat is now on Niralone and his hair loss has stopped. Now I am very worried what to get my cats against ticks and flees in the area?

Purchased in August 2019 for $35.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeCat

T1NT1N

T1NT1NAuckland, NZ

Bravecto spot-on flea, tick & worm treatment

We have had numerous issues in the past with both giving flea treatment and worming tabs to our cats. Worming tablets never stayed down and one cat always reacted badly to flea treatment often ending up pulling out his fur (Ragdoll/Manx breed). Bravecto Plus is FANTASTIC! With a single treatment both fleas, ticks and worms are sorted for 3months meaning just 4 treatment events per year. Don’t believe any flea treatment is ‘ideal’ but Bravecto Plus is the best option for our family.