Breville BPM500 Emporia Fresh

Breville BPM500 Emporia Fresh

Fabulous Pasta Machine

I just really love this machine as you add the ingredients and then pull the tab and out comes the pasta shape you have chosen. The pasta shape I use is fettucine and it is so fresh, tasty and delicious with a simple sauce. I also make biscotti and they are so easy in this machine.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Jac

JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not too bad

Mark and TerriRaymnd Island

I do really love this machine !

I do make my own bread and have made fresh pasta with the bread machine and a hand crank past machine before . I guess if I had never done those things before I might have had less success with the Emporia , Quantities are really important . It does take some time to put together and then to wash after using BUT I love it . I love knowing what is in things and love making things from scratch. I think once I have used the machine a few more times the putting together part , and washing u , will take less time . If you love fresh pasta this is worth having . The only thing that went wrong was the lid popped open during mixing , don't leave the machine unattended or you could end up with dough all over the place .

Drew_Turk

Drew_Turk

Follow the Instructions

Easy and effortless

Used the machine for he first time last night. Very easy to use, did what it was supposed to do. I can see how things could go wrong if you don get your consistency right but that's not the machines fault! Can't wait to use it again today and try different setting
    Easy
    Noisy

A great machine!

Good

geoffreyajs

geoffreyajs

Mofo jones
    Mofo jones

Tim tams? Most delicious desert? Are you like from Somalia or sum thin? Tim tams are 2 bucks!.. Your cryin over that? I'm glad the machine didn't work for you. It's a lesson for being yourself a cheap a##!.

KazaD

KazaD

Good

Terrible

So it looks good - meant to be good - NO OUTCOME!!! Breville has really lowered their standards. When I saw this machine I thought I would just place theingredients & the machine will do the rest. EVERY minute i had toeither add water or flour! And we are Italian!!!! During the extrusion process (which took years) teh front snapped as the pressure of the pasta was to hard for it to be extruded out. Just proves the motor is useless!!! Since this issue with Breville I have never used Breville again!!!!!! Nor have I bought it!!!!!
    The Slim design & compact futuristic look! Other than that...Was there something to like about it?????
    VERY VERY Poor mixing method - Slow extrusion process - The pasta brooke while cooking - hopeless concept!

Terrible

This machine is shockingly poor in terms of design, function, noise and use. You could make ten times more decent pasta by hand than if you used this machine.
    What was there to like?
    Paying money for a machine this bad for one thing. I am going to return it to the store because basically it is the noisiest and most useless kitchen appliance I have ever used. It did not make pasta at all! It does not make pasta in minutes with "no fuss"...it takes hours and then you have to spend a long time cleaning it. It does not make dough properly and it does not make pasta at all.

blueclouds

blueclouds

Terrible

This was bought to make fresh pasta for a dinner for friends, something different. It was a complete disaster. I am surprised that Breville could make something this bad. It took ages to clean up the machine because little pieces of dough and flour got into very small spaces. I would not give this machine any rating because it just fails to deliver on any claim.
    Nothing at all.
    Everything. It simply did not do anything it was supposed to do. It took ages to make "pasta". It was noisy and extremely slow. All of the "pasta" looked distorted. It took ages to extrude even a small amount.