Bridgestone R623

Bridgestone R623

205/70R15 106S

Last year I bought a second hand toyota workmate 2009, with 80000 km on it, checked the tires and found out that these tires were the originals and were built in 2007, so they were 10 years old, and still worked a treat with 5mm of tire tread. Given the age, I have replaced them with new R623 tires and they are fantastic. Hold the road really well in wet and dry, and hope to have them for another ten years if I treat them right. I wish I could put 16" tires on the ute, but since I can't, may as well have the best 15" tires around.

Car2009 Toyota workmate

Aaron

AaronSydney

excellent wearing

good allround tyre, excellent wearing got over 100,000 kms with original set on my pj ford ranger (with regular tyre roatations). not the best in the wet once tyres are worn out though, have purchased another set as im happy with the mileage and will continue to do so in the future.

Car2007 Ford Ranger
    Len S

Len S

The only tyres I will buy.

I have been using Bridgestone tyres for years now, and I can honestly say I have never had a problem with these tyres. They are good in the wet, and as good on dry roads. It is nice to know you have a very safe and reliable tyre on your car.

Car1999 V.T. Commodore sedan
    Ben

Ben

Best Light Truck Tyre

I have nothing bad to say at all about these tyres. They are comfortable to drive on, don't really feel the bumps as much as you do with other tyres, they are quiet, grip extremely well in the wet and dry. And I have put them through their paces. Will definitely be the only tyres I get for my van from now on.

Car2012 Toyota Hiace Van

Rod

RodGosford, New South Wales

EXCELLENT TYRES

Had these tyres on my Mazda BT-50 when i bought it in 2011 , just replaced them today 14/2/2017 .6 years with the same tyres ,The Bridgestone manager told me i still could have got another 5,ooo klm's out of them .Paid $205 per tyre but knowing they will last me another 6 years

CarMazda BT-50

Great tyre

These are the original tyres that come with the Ute Toyota hilux v6 single cab v6, 205/70 R15. They lasted just over 100 000kms about 6-7 years which is very good, they grip good in the wet, also but not to be pushed without ABS of stability control. Kept tyre psi up to date every couple weeks they are quiet tyre too. Replaced with same set despite being a pricey tyre, so shop around, well worth money spent.

CarToyota single cab v6