Yokohama Delivery Star RY818

Yokohama Delivery Star RY818

See the Best Light Commercial Tyres in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yokohama? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
    scottp
    scottp

Standard Ute Tyre Hard Wearing & Good Milage

Basically always had these fitted and replaced with the same each time around. I get great mileage from them and being readily available from most fitters you can normally get a good price. Last 2 purchased were via Bob Janes, probably not the cheapest place around but I had two punctures that could not be repaired so didn't have much time to phone around for a better price.

Car2001 Rodeo Ute
    Luke
    LukeIndooroopilly

Brilliant tyres, I won't use anything else

Car2006 Mazda Bravo B2600 Cab Chassis
    Denis
    DenisCenturion

Roll

This was fitted to my mahindra genio and I must say the rear of the vehicle rolls a lot making my driving far less comfortable and I really do feel a lot of roll even with load.
    It's a very light tyre as compared to my bridgestones that was fitted to vehicle.

CarMahindra genio
    essjemmKillarney Vale

Excellent.

Recently had a full set of these tyres fitted to my works Transit bus to replace a set of Michelins. These tyres are brilliant. Quiet riding, do not thump or crash like the Michelins, and handle the wet really well. The difference took a bit to get used to, i.e. lighter steering, a touch more body roll due to softer walling, but to my amazement am scoring at least another 80 kms to a tank of fuel. Highly recommended. The works ute is being fitted with a set of these next week.
    Excellent value for money.

Light Commercial Tyres

Find out how Yokohama Delivery Star RY818 compares to other Light Commercial Tyres