Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner

Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner

See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

No peroxide or ammonia
Effective at neutralising brassy tones
Quick to apply
Vegan & cruelty-free

Cons

Very concentrated formula that can turn hair purple if you use too much

4.9
  • Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Stains ClothesYes (1) · No (2)
pjw304
pjw304Murrumbidgee Region, NSW
  • Top Review

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!

Kim Timbs Central Queensland, QLD

I love this stuff.

I love this stuff. I get so many compliments on the colour and it does not dry my hair at all. I only use 3 drops each time I wash my hair (every third day) so it lasts forever.l, and my hair is shoulder length. I am white on top now but still darker and a bit yellowish on the bottom half of my hair so I dangle my lower half in the solution for 10 secs each side and then pour the rest over the top. I love it.

Purchased for $49.95.

Caz1310Melbourne

So easy to use - it actually works

This actually works. My daughter recently dyed her hair light blonde (from a box dye) and this turns her hair a beautiful ash colour. She has long hair and finds it easiest to dunk her hair in the bathroom sink. I do the hairline/roots. Read all of the instructions for how much to use, how long to soak the hair - they're 100% correct. It does stain porous materials. Her hair is nice, shiny and soft. She says it's better than purple shampoos/ conditioners and is super happy. Highly highly recommended.

Purchased in at eBay for $26.

Michele

Awesome

Purchased in .

pjw304
pjw304Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!

Kerry
Kerry

Love this product

Totally agree with all the other reviews. It works perfectly on my blonde foils for a natural ashy look. Have been using it for about 3 years. As i have short hair, all i use is a couple of drops , maybe 2 or 3 in a 1litre bottle of warm water. I wash and condition first, and then pour the bottle over my hair and then towel dry. Works perfectly everytime. My hairdresser now uses it on her own hair and loves it.

Lis C
Lis CNarrabri

Pros and Cons

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Christine
ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant result, as the name implies

comfort
comfort

Found you again

I, too used to use this when I was a teenager in the 70's. I sort of forgot about it as I started using other hair colour products. Then with this new fad of young women "greying" their hair I remembered how this product used to work.
I asked my hairdresser, she vaguely remembered it and suggested I try Ebay.
It tones down my brassy blonde hair and gives it a more white-ish/ silver look. If I leave my hair submerged for longer it takes on a mauve tone. I tend to fill my sink with water and squeeze in a few drops depending on the tone I am going for.
Found It.! Love It!

Lynsey
LynseyPerth

so glad I found you old friend

like a lot of women from the 70's I used both Magic Silver White and Silver Pink to great effect. I find that the toners I used to stop the brassy blonde colour dry my hair out. I was over the moon when a friend suggested I Google Magic Silver White and I found it. Yahoo. I'm now on my second bottle and love that I can regulate the amount of colour I add to go with each day's look. I will never be without this again.

MillaGail
MillaGailSydney, NSW

Banish the brassines

Used the product as directed by the instructions and it worked perfectly...
Took all the yellow brassy colour away & left me with a soft light ash colour.
Very happy

alison1030
alison1030Sydney, NSW

Old school

Great product simple to use and is effective in toning down brassy hair colour. Will purchase product again. But you need so very little just a few eue drops for the toner to work. Will be awhile before i need to purchase again. Very economical.

Find out how Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner compares to other Hair Dyes

Absolutely perfect product if you are transitioning from blonde to natural grey.

Fantastic product

I use this as a toner I now add a few drops to my conditioner and it leaves my hair soft and a removes all that nasty brassy look. Can also be used to go purple or rose for the weekend if you feel lik e it

Amazing results, so happy!

Love having blonde hair, but after 2 weeks leaving the salon my hair starts throwing yellow tones everytime. No purple shampoo works on my hair. I was just about to go back to brown when I saw this on eBay. When I used it I wasn't expecting much of a change but wow This is the best toner Available, leaves my hair soft and looking like I've just left the hairdressers every single time! takes away all brassy tones leaving my hair the exact colour I love! I used 15 drops to 1 litre of water and only poured it over once! Thank you for discovering this amazing product brilliant silver white!! Highly recommended:)