Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 3+ months (4)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (6)
Serg

SergFar West, NSW

Peace of mind

A security blanket that is good value compared to other insurance providers, I must admit I didn’t do a great deal of shopping around and was relatively easy to setup.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Serg, thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Maria Marcelo

Maria Marcelo

First Review

First application for rental insurance is Efficient and easy. Questions are easy to understand therefore you can answer accurately or precisely. I also recommend due to the cost effective and affordability .

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maria, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Sue M.

Sue M.Mawson 2607, ACT

Great communication and price

Compared to the policy I've held elsewhere for several years, my policy with Budget Direct is very comprehensive, written in straightforward English, and much cheaper. Great value all round when it comes to the policy itself and I especially appreciated the easily understood communications prior to my actual purchase.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Landlord Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Landlord Insurance compares to other Landlord Insurance

Jannell S.

Jannell S.Central Queensland, QLD

Well worth it!

Was shocked at the increase in my house and contents insurance in a twelve month period. Budget Direct had a much better policy at a more than competitive price. I will be checking all my policies now as they come due.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jannell. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Gayle

GayleSydney, NSW

Cheap but nasty!

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateOctober 2020
Claim ApprovedNo

Fast n easy

Haven’t claimed but premium was good. Be good if there was explanation of what is covered in normal human terms to help customers understand. Insurance language isn’t as straight forward to everyday people.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thanks for this feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Experienced, helpful and great value!

Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable staff. I found the person I spoke to was thorough and was out to assist me with benefits that suited ME and not necessarily the insurance company. Quite refreshing!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Lou, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Kelly

KellyVictoria

Two new policies taken out

I was able to do quotes online and arrange 2 new policies quite easily. They were the best prices quoted after checking with at least 3 other companies. The past couple of years I have gone through a broker so I was pleasantly surprised because I have always had flood cover included which was important to me . I have saved several hundred dollars purchasing the 2 policies

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kelly, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Solid offer

Good value, far cheaper than current cover, easy to set up and professional follow up that made transaction easy and simple. Contact was reliable, timely and courteous. Key was follow up

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for stopping by to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Grouped both house and landlord with Budget Direct

Good policy for home and contents but does not offer rent cover. Had take out another policy with another provider. If you do proper landlord insurance the entire package should be offered

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Glenn, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Budget Direct.

Good value

After hearing advertising for Budget Direct decided to give it a go saved around $500 by changing to you and much lower excess of course I haven’t had to make a claim yet so I hope that process will be fine

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Lynn, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Budget Direct.

Cynthia

CynthiaPerth, WA

Bad customer service

I received many emails with all sorts of incentives & gift vouchers but doesn’t follow through. Terrible customer service when following up on what happened to their gift vouchers. They advise because I did not click on redeem voucher, that is why I will not get the voucher that was offer in the email. I’m dubious about what will happen if I actually need to make a claim!

LandlordSydney, NSW

Death of tenant not covered

Clean up after death of tenant in bathroom not covered but dog with laser sword in mouth destroying power pole and house is (according to their ads) is covered. Go figure?

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
johnk

johnkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great result for family, best outcome of 2020

Was apprehensive in making the initial call, shouldn't have as the questions and answers were straightforward, additional information and advice together with
a welcome pricing made the decision almost unbelievable, how good was the
outcome

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Johnk, thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Bhaumik

BhaumikPerth, WA

Good value

The policy amount was almost half than competitors. Very quick and easy to get quotes and covers most of the areas as others.
Haven't claimed anything yet but hopefully that would be hassle free too if I have to.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Bhaumik, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Shirley De Ville

Shirley De VilleSydney, NSW

Quick & Efficient

I was given a defined appraisal within a few minutes & the cost was dramatically less than competitors prices for same insurance.

Operator was quick to assess my requirements & very professional in her manner.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Shirley. Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback. It certainly is great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

diannerohr

diannerohrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price

The policy was $200 cheaper than my current policy so I was pleasantly surprised. Very easy to do on line and I got a $60 card. Very happy. Haven’t claimed yet so hope that will be as easy should the time come.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi diannerohr, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Gina Hinchey

Gina HincheyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Convenient and hassle free. AMD good value.

Simple and convenient and as I had to call back with an answer it was all logged and easy to converse with a new customer service representative and finalise my landlord insurance.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Gina, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Troy

TroyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So Easy

Easy process and a great competitive price until I got to the review which has made me do a minimum of 30 words so this is the only annoying part the rest was great.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Troy, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

blackburn

blackburnCanberra

it was easy and the telephone guy was helpful

only just bought it and no claim made hopefully never have to do that. visit means we have had a disaster at our house being rented .much cheaper than our previous policy

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hello, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

aquitania

aquitaniaasked

Interesting that no one seems to have actually made a claim yet but are raving about the product. In my experience most of these policies cover very little, especially with rental default or atleast not as we might expect. Some actual claim experience might be more balanced.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Aquitania, thanks for stopping by to ask the question. We do have a large number of reviews from customers who have had a claim. We agree, it's great to have a variety of customer feedback to ensure a great balance. Wishing you all the very best. Budget Direct.

dee

deeasked

Can i be insured if i choose to rent my property privately was told it is hard to get insurance when not dealing with a real estate agent

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dee. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Maree E.

Maree E.asked

I have a new insurance olive 11752821801 50 Ella street Adamstown. It is a one insurance , what I thought I was getting was landlord insurance on this policy. What to do.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maree. Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au and we will be happy to look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Budget Direct

Judith D.
Judith D.

Crap! review all is 5Star selling. Where is the review when you claim? HIDE????

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Thanks for your response Judith. Customers can leave any reviews on this site. You can find more reviews about our claims in our website. Regards, Budget Direct.

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives