Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

4.1

Great service and great value for money

Really good value. Great customer service. Very happy with everything. No comment keep it up the great work you do. Very easy to set up and communicate. Graet people. 10/10

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Varun, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Michelle

MichelleMurray Region, NSW

Cheaper then last year!

Great value for money. Both contents and house insurance policies were cheaper this year then last year even though I increased the value on them. The staff are always happy to help when you call them.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Michelle, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Clency

ClencySydney, NSW

Simple

Definitely my new policy was good value and straightforward easy to access on line.
Extra landlords insurance not available at the moment due to COVID-19 Hopefully in the near future this will be included.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Clency, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Landlord Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Landlord Insurance compares to other Landlord Insurance

VickiFISH

VickiFISHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online and easy to access

Easy to set up and good value. Landlord insurance was limited - because of COVID19 excluded rent default and malicious damage by a tenant. I would’ve preferred to have that included. Hopefully can include at a future date!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Peter

Peter

Excellent value.

I compared others to budget and was offered the best value. It was easy to complete online and in the future I will always compare budget to others on offer.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mickru

MickruSydney, NSW

Competitive and easy

Saved $1k from my previous companies new policies with same inclusions. Very happy with ease of website and simple follow the bouncing ball to complete contract. A pleasing experience without being hassled.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mickru, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mel

MelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn’t deliver what it promises

Promises all sorts of incentives & gift vouchers but doesn’t follow through. Terrible customer service when following up on what happened to their gift vouchers etc. I’m dubious about what will happen if I actually need to make a claim!

vivek

vivekSydney, NSW

Awesome

Gud value was doing it online and got stuck somewhere in a mim i got a phone call from them. Helped me set up and even told me that no meed for contents in investment property. So saved me money.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Vivek, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Bharadwaj

BharadwajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

It's very easy to set-up the policy. The customer executive l dealt with is very professional and gave clarification on my queries. I didn't make any claims yet and all good at this moment.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Outstanding Product

It was very good value and extremely easy to set up.
I haven’t needed to make any claims as yet and hoping not to make any claims if at all possible.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Andrew, this is excellent to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Very competitive prices when you compare other insurance providers.

Home insurance on 3 properties with different details, was just easy to submit information for each application. The person who received my call was also easy to understand & deal with.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maria, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Good coverage, great value.

It was easy to obtain my insurance online. Clear questions helped determine the level of cover I needed. The policy provides good value for money. I'm hoping the claims process will be just as easy if and when I need it.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Shannan, thanks for this excellent feedback. It's great to have you with us! Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mark

Mark

It's perfect

So far so good. It's a good value and easy to purchase on line. We may purchase other insurance with budget after if it is available on car and others.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mark, thanks for this excellent feedback. It's great to have you with us! Kind regards, Budget Direct.

DandK

DandKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Patience and communication

I purchased a policy (x3 actually) which is indicative of my satisfaction. Agent talked me through the process and convinced me of the benefits of Budget Direct. I’m happy but please no more surveys.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, this is wonderful to see! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Belisa

BelisaSydney, NSW

Doesn’t include insurance on rental defaults.

Very bad value For money as I paid the same amount for coverage last time I had landlords insurance if tenant failed to pay. Not sure what the point of getting this insurance is to be honest and will rethink for next year if it’s really worth it.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Belisa, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. If we can be of any further assistance, you're welcome to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

Both consultants I spoke to were very attentive, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The price was right for what I needed and I’m so glad you are able to service businesses.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Monica, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

wabrif

wabrifPerth, WA

Easy process and competitive price

The quote was a good and the live online chat made clarifying questions about the quote easy. This allowed me to easily purchase the correct policy to meet my requirements

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to provide this fantastic feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Carol C

Carol CWestern District, VIC

I find the online process very straightforward & consumer friendly.

I purchased home insurance with ease ,liked the opportunity to set payment schedule to suit my budget,found the site easy to use with all information clearly outlined.I have now changed all my policies over from RACV & am very happy with Budget Direct & the savings I have made Thank you.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Carol. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Geraldine D.

Geraldine D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very competitive pricing

Easy online set up very good price with bonus incentive will happily buy online again this is not my first policy with Budget And I’m sure it won’t be my last either

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Geraldine. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

SSD

SSDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

Easy to use website and a sharp quote.
Haven’t claimed yet but the process to setup the policy was smooth with no hassles. Would recommend it based on initial experience

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi SSD, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

aquitania

aquitaniaasked

Interesting that no one seems to have actually made a claim yet but are raving about the product. In my experience most of these policies cover very little, especially with rental default or atleast not as we might expect. Some actual claim experience might be more balanced.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Aquitania, thanks for stopping by to ask the question. We do have a large number of reviews from customers who have had a claim. We agree, it's great to have a variety of customer feedback to ensure a great balance. Wishing you all the very best. Budget Direct.

dee

deeasked

Can i be insured if i choose to rent my property privately was told it is hard to get insurance when not dealing with a real estate agent

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dee. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Maree E.

Maree E.asked

I have a new insurance olive 11752821801 50 Ella street Adamstown. It is a one insurance , what I thought I was getting was landlord insurance on this policy. What to do.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maree. Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au and we will be happy to look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Budget Direct

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives