Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Great price no frills policy

Really liked being able to only pay for what we want, add ons available. Great price. I did read full documents before purchasing and was happy as it covered what we needed

Landlord insurance

Good value offered good protection for many items of loss.
Website easy to use.
Cheapest of the major landlord insurance groups but provided excellent coverage.
Will definitely use them again if they remain competitive

Go to Insurer

Found it easy and quick to do . We have about 5 policies with Budget and they are our go to .
Prices are typically competitive and staff are helpful and courteous.

Simple to set up

Haven't made a claim but the quote was easy to get and the price was great.
Last insurer (coles) were difficult to deal with and took forever to settle a simple claim.

Very happy with product

Excellent value compared to previous insurer. Was surprised at the cost of the insurance had to do it twice to get the same price. Am very happy with the quote

Claim MadeNo

Can't comment until and if there is a claim.

I found it to be quite easy to set up the policy online and the policy seemed to be good value.

Value for money

Good value. Easy to get a quote and purchase the policy. I felt confident with the process.
I would highly recommend Budget Direct.

Excellent insurance and price

The policy was everything I needed, the person on the phone explained the policy in great detail and a fantastic price too, saved over $700!! A big thumbs up to budget direct

Perfect insurance coverage

I found it simple to setup and the language used was easy to understand. The site was also very user friendly to navigate.

Good online site

The policy was easy to set up and appears to be good value. The price was very competitive and reasonable.

Insurance claim madeNo

Very happy with Budget Direct!

I have not made a claim.....however setting up the policy and getting it all organised was easy! I am very pleased with the service received, explanation of the terms and conditions etc and would recommend. At this stage I am thinking of moving all my insurances over once they become due as I found this company very easy to deal with.

Quick n easy

Yes . I think it was good value. And it was quick n quite easy to set up. Thank you.

land lord insurance

it was easy to set up but we did find it a bit confusing as to what it did cover and didn't cover

Cost effective house insurance

Good value, easy to set up, no issues so far. No claims yet, early days. First time with Budget Direct

strange procedures

So I just did a quote online and someone called me back and I tried going through things with her. Apparently their system could not handle the fact that I live in the house and in 1 week I will rent it out to a tenant. I wanted the insurance to start when the tenant moves in as I already have insurance for me living there that will end when I move out.
To her credit she realised how stupid their systems were. I would have thought owner living in house and moving shortly would be a very common situation - but apparently Budget Direct have not foreseen that this event could happen.
She said I would either need to take out home and contents then change to landlord in a week when they move in or call back once the tenant has moved in.
I've spoken to a few other companies and none of them had this issue!

Great job saved me over $300

This policy saved me over $300 thanks budget direct its a very good Web site and is very easy to use

Pricing

Set ok not familiar with using this system prefer talking to a person it is a bit of wait and see ok

Very competitively

Budget are a great competitive insurance company give them a go , great value for money .
Thanks budget for a great policy

Excellent phone service

Fast and excellent service
Operator listened to my requirements and was able to answer my questions very well. I was pleased with your service.

great value and service

Great value we were paying double elsewhere..and the service on the phone was excellent excellent thanks for your help Grace

Insurance claim madeNo

Hi guys just a question on policy’s and what they cover which apart from price do they cover all important aspects?asking as this seems like to be probably the only decent one with good reviews

Most reviewers have not made a claim under their landlord insurance policy and are raving about saving money. The real test is if Budget Direct makes claiming easy and pays out in a timely fashion. One review I read made a claim and it was not a good experience. Are there anymore customers of BD who have made a claim against the policy? That is the real test. If the policy is cheaper than the others but doesn't pay out in the event of a claim, it's useless changing insurers. Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

I have home and contents insurance with Budget Direct. Is Landlord insurance needed in additional to home and contents insurance, or as a replacement for it?
Landlord insurance is specifically for the landlord of a rental property. Home and contents is for your own residential property.

Similar listings