Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

4.1

• Claim Resolution Time3+ months (3) and 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (5)
Cynthia

CynthiaPerth, WA

Bad customer service

I received many emails with all sorts of incentives & gift vouchers but doesn’t follow through. Terrible customer service when following up on what happened to their gift vouchers. They advise because I did not click on redeem voucher, that is why I will not get the voucher that was offer in the email. I’m dubious about what will happen if I actually need to make a claim!

LandlordSydney, NSW

Death of tenant not covered

Clean up after death of tenant in bathroom not covered but dog with laser sword in mouth destroying power pole and house is (according to their ads) is covered. Go figure?

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedNo
johnk

johnkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great result for family, best outcome of 2020

Was apprehensive in making the initial call, shouldn't have as the questions and answers were straightforward, additional information and advice together with
a welcome pricing made the decision almost unbelievable, how good was the
outcome

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Johnk, thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Landlord Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Landlord Insurance compares to other Landlord Insurance

Bhaumik

BhaumikPerth, WA

Good value

The policy amount was almost half than competitors. Very quick and easy to get quotes and covers most of the areas as others.
Haven't claimed anything yet but hopefully that would be hassle free too if I have to.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Bhaumik, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Shirley De Ville

Shirley De VilleSydney, NSW

Quick & Efficient

I was given a defined appraisal within a few minutes & the cost was dramatically less than competitors prices for same insurance.

Operator was quick to assess my requirements & very professional in her manner.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Shirley. Thanks for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback. It certainly is great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

diannerohr

diannerohrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price

The policy was $200 cheaper than my current policy so I was pleasantly surprised. Very easy to do on line and I got a $60 card. Very happy. Haven’t claimed yet so hope that will be as easy should the time come.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi diannerohr, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Gina Hinchey

Gina HincheyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Convenient and hassle free. AMD good value.

Simple and convenient and as I had to call back with an answer it was all logged and easy to converse with a new customer service representative and finalise my landlord insurance.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Gina, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Troy

TroyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So Easy

Easy process and a great competitive price until I got to the review which has made me do a minimum of 30 words so this is the only annoying part the rest was great.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Troy, thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

blackburn

blackburnCanberra

it was easy and the telephone guy was helpful

only just bought it and no claim made hopefully never have to do that. visit means we have had a disaster at our house being rented .much cheaper than our previous policy

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hello, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Cheers, Budget Direct.

Landlord Insurance

Great service and great value for money

Really good value. Great customer service. Very happy with everything. No comment keep it up the great work you do. Very easy to set up and communicate. Graet people. 10/10

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Varun, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Michelle

MichelleMurray Region, NSW

Cheaper then last year!

Great value for money. Both contents and house insurance policies were cheaper this year then last year even though I increased the value on them. The staff are always happy to help when you call them.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Michelle, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Clency

ClencySydney, NSW

Simple

Definitely my new policy was good value and straightforward easy to access on line.
Extra landlords insurance not available at the moment due to COVID-19 Hopefully in the near future this will be included.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Clency, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

VickiFISH

VickiFISHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online and easy to access

Easy to set up and good value. Landlord insurance was limited - because of COVID19 excluded rent default and malicious damage by a tenant. I would’ve preferred to have that included. Hopefully can include at a future date!

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi there, thanks for this wonderful feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Peter

Peter

Excellent value.

I compared others to budget and was offered the best value. It was easy to complete online and in the future I will always compare budget to others on offer.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mickru

MickruSydney, NSW

Competitive and easy

Saved $1k from my previous companies new policies with same inclusions. Very happy with ease of website and simple follow the bouncing ball to complete contract. A pleasing experience without being hassled.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mickru, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Mel

MelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn’t deliver what it promises

Promises all sorts of incentives & gift vouchers but doesn’t follow through. Terrible customer service when following up on what happened to their gift vouchers etc. I’m dubious about what will happen if I actually need to make a claim!

vivek

vivekSydney, NSW

Awesome

Gud value was doing it online and got stuck somewhere in a mim i got a phone call from them. Helped me set up and even told me that no meed for contents in investment property. So saved me money.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Vivek, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Bharadwaj

BharadwajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money

It's very easy to set-up the policy. The customer executive l dealt with is very professional and gave clarification on my queries. I didn't make any claims yet and all good at this moment.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, this is wonderful to read! Thanks for choosing us to look after your most prized possessions, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Outstanding Product

It was very good value and extremely easy to set up.
I haven’t needed to make any claims as yet and hoping not to make any claims if at all possible.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Andrew, this is excellent to read! It's great to have you with us, we look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Very competitive prices when you compare other insurance providers.

Home insurance on 3 properties with different details, was just easy to submit information for each application. The person who received my call was also easy to understand & deal with.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maria, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

aquitania

aquitaniaasked

Interesting that no one seems to have actually made a claim yet but are raving about the product. In my experience most of these policies cover very little, especially with rental default or atleast not as we might expect. Some actual claim experience might be more balanced.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Aquitania, thanks for stopping by to ask the question. We do have a large number of reviews from customers who have had a claim. We agree, it's great to have a variety of customer feedback to ensure a great balance. Wishing you all the very best. Budget Direct.

dee

deeasked

Can i be insured if i choose to rent my property privately was told it is hard to get insurance when not dealing with a real estate agent

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dee. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Maree E.

Maree E.asked

I have a new insurance olive 11752821801 50 Ella street Adamstown. It is a one insurance , what I thought I was getting was landlord insurance on this policy. What to do.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Maree. Thanks for reaching out. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au and we will be happy to look into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards, Budget Direct

Judith D.
Judith D.

Crap! review all is 5Star selling. Where is the review when you claim? HIDE????

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Thanks for your response Judith. Customers can leave any reviews on this site. You can find more reviews about our claims in our website. Regards, Budget Direct.

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives