Budget Direct Landlord Insurance

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 3+ months (4)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (6)

GeoffR
GeoffRPerth, WA

Good to deal with

Went really well and gave confidence they were ok. Everything worked as they said. They have more value offered than was immediately evident. Nice surprise. Would keep with them in future.

Home & Content insurance

It was cheaper than any other insurance companies out the . It’s the first thing o have used them hopefully fingers crossed it works for me. It was easy to use

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Kmg, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. Budget Direct looks forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Braden P.
Braden P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy, so professional, so quick. Love it.

Having not had my own home before I was worried that the process would be complicated and expensive. It was the exact opposite. I love Budget Direct. Thank you guys

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Braden, this is excellent to read. It's great to see you are happy with our service and that you found our policies of good value. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Landlord Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Landlord Insurance compares to other Landlord Insurance

Maureen L
Maureen LSydney

Change of policy name

Phone rep spent long time going through all the details with me & double checking everything was right. Very pleasant young lady. All the details were emailed afterwards for me to check.

manpreet ghuman
manpreet ghumanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Haven’t done any claim, I feel policy is very good and value for money.
But over all good experience .
I will recommend my friend and family as well.
Thanks for that
See you

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good price

I compared prices, and Budget was within my budget and competitive!! I however tried another policy, but it was way overpriced!! I am surprised that the second quote was many hundred of dollars more than competitive quotes.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Not what I paid for.

Purchased a Landlords Building and Contents policy. Not what I received. Not fit for purpose. Cancelled policy and refund was short by$24. Shonky company. Stay away. Never again. No No.

Murf
Murf

Good policy

Super helpful sales rep I got the policy that I wanted for a good price with no mucking around at a time when I needed a policy quickly Very happy

Simon
SimonIllawarra, NSW

Ok product

Very easy to deal with.BD on the phone, best price and happy with the product and service. It was easy to set up snd call center staff were very helpful

Fast, efficient

Fast and easy to use, you can see the cost as you apply cover options
Excellent value compared to other companies.
easy to navigate the site & choose the level of cover required.

Great insurance

Very happy with the pricing and easy to navigate just on the website. The policy is new so we have not needed to make a claim at this particular stage.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Roxanne. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy we have been able to offer you a great premium on your Insurance cover and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. *Eve

Harold M.
Harold M.Sydney, NSW

Easy to setup and review

Website was easy to Quote, had to collect some additional info and retrieval of quote real easy.

Reviewing policy after the fact real easy too and response for online account chat was quite quick.

Had looked around and this seems the most price commensurate and reviews on here & elsewhere seem to place above some of the well known insurers

Richard
RichardAustralian Capital Territory

Really easy to get a quote and then get the insurance organised.

Budget Direct is now one of the few companies to offer landlord insurance for holiday rentals. We have saved money compared with our previous policy and it covers what we need

Sachin
Sachin

Effective and Seamless

I needed a policy for contents and landlord and compared a few companies. Budget was Good value and easy to set up. The site was user friendly and the product was fit for purpose.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sachin, it's great to read our product meets your needs. Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We look forward to being your continued Insurer of choice. *Aina

Errol Kennedy
Errol Kennedy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great saving and did it after seeing the helpful staff for my daughter claim

Policy was very good and very easy to complete on the computer
My daughter uses budget and staff were very helpful in recent claim Easy to get hold of and very quick to act

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Errol, this is fantastic to see. Thanks for choosing us as your Insurer of choice. *James

Read more reviews - page 2

Dianne W.
Dianne W.asked

is rent default covered

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good afternoon Dianne. All details of the cover we can offer is noted within our Product Disclosure Statement which can be located on our website. Your policy would cover all Insured events as the cover is only for certain circumstances for tenant rental default. We are happy to assist with any queries you may have via our Live Chat facility online from our website. Alternatively, please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au with all your questions and we can provide further clarification. Have a great day. *Eve

aquitania
aquitaniaasked

Interesting that no one seems to have actually made a claim yet but are raving about the product. In my experience most of these policies cover very little, especially with rental default or atleast not as we might expect. Some actual claim experience might be more balanced.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Aquitania, thanks for stopping by to ask the question. We do have a large number of reviews from customers who have had a claim. We agree, it's great to have a variety of customer feedback to ensure a great balance. Wishing you all the very best. Budget Direct.

L_Parsons
L_Parsons

My thoughts exactly. I can't see any reviews about the claims process. I personally don't trust 5 star reviews without a long explanation why it is 5 stars. With insurance it all comes down to what happens when things go wrong, not the price you pay for premiums and how good their sales team is.

dee
deeasked

Can i be insured if i choose to rent my property privately was told it is hard to get insurance when not dealing with a real estate agent

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Dee. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please feel free to email us at social@budgetdirect.com.au, and we will be happy to provide further clarity on any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

See all Budget Direct Landlord Insurance questions