Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance

Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance

Listing monitored by Budget Direct

Ken Siebring
Ken SiebringCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good experience with setting up policy

Had a hassle free experience insuring my 2008 'busa
Opted for higher excess to lower the premium as l don't ride it much , ended up very affordable , well below $200 a year

Outlaw
Outlaw

Pleasure to have done business with your company

I found it easy to access and set up my policy for my motorcycle she’s and oldie but a Goldie and with budget direct I can keep it that way.

Stemo
StemoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So simple and reassuring

My wife recently converted our home and car insurance to Budget direct so when my Triumph became due I checked Budget also.
The process was very straight forward and it was clear exactly what I was getting.
The chance to win an R1 was a great bonus.

Brent L.
Brent L.

Dodgy Direct

Was insured with this lot about 15 years ago when my vehicle was vandalised. Contacted them re my cover, but didn't claim. Haven't wanted my business since despite an impeccable track record in that time. Lame.

Motorcycle Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance compares to other Motorcycle Insurance

Kiran
KiranSouth East Queensland, QLD

The product which affordable.

It’s was an easy setup and much affordable than other insurance company, would like to know if I complete the advanced riding course then how much it would reduce my premium.

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

A must have

Great value. !! Good service and a easy process to go through no hassle tryed the rest online and like budget..!very happy customer here ..try them you be happy too ..I got motorcycle insurance

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Dave, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. This is excellent to read. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Ianmc
IanmcSouthwest, VIC

Great value for m/ cycle insurance

Renewed my insurance from previous year searched other products and found Budget direct offered the best priced M/ cycle product. Quick and easy to access product online happy with the Budget service / price provided to me

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Ianmc, thanks for stopping by to provide your valuable feedback. It's great to see you found our policies of good value. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Billie-Jane M.
Billie-Jane M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price

After searching many insurance companies for scooter insurance I found Budget Direct the best value for price. No hesitation in signing up. Pays to do your homework thank you Budget

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Billie-Jane, thanks for the excellent feedback. It's great to have you with us, we're happy you've secured some great value! *Ruby

Phil reichel
Phil reichel Hunter Region, NSW

Happy with the price and the service

Easy as to set up, they were good over the phone and price was the best out there for what I wanted , so I’ll be recommending to my friends on wat I got and see how they go

Ward
WardThe Mallee, VIC

Savings are fantastic

Very happy with Budget Direct. It only took 5 mins to switch. Saved $140 a month switching insurers. Exact same coverage. More people need to make the change. I’ll be moving all policies across.

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Ward, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to read we were able to save you some money. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

shaunmsHunter Region, NSW

Moved to Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance due to great rating on this site.

I have not had to claim yet so I can't comment on what the process is like however due to the fantastic rating Budget Direct gets in productreview I just had to make the switch.

It was easy to register my bike and knowing that so many people have had such great experiences with this company made me feel very secure in making the move.

I will say I'm paying slightly more than the previous company however for me that is of mind for if I ever have to claim is still worth the extra coin.

I am now considering moving my house and cars to budget direct insurance because sometimes it's just worth paying that little extra to know you're taking care of in times of need.

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Shaunms, this is excellent! Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

shaunms

Ya I will, I'm now thinking of bringing my house, cars and boat insurance over to you all.
Keep up the good work :-)

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Shaunms, we would love to offer you further cover on other products. Let us know if you need any further help. Enjoy your day. *Eve.

Deni
Deni

Best for value and easy to register and fast process.

Best for value and easy to register and fast process.
Easy to set-up.
I would definitely recommend to a friends and family,,
After all it's the best insurance I ever come across.

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Deni, thanks for stopping by to provide your feedback. It's great to see you our process easy. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Disgruntled
Disgruntled Dunlop 2615, ACT

Simple, convenient and value for money. What more could you ask for?

Simple, convenient and value for money. What more could you ask for? I’ll be sticking with Budget because all the motorcycle crowd use them and I haven’t heard a bad word. I also love the simplicity and hassle free online setup.

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Good morning, thanks for the excellent feedback. It's great to have you with us, and we're happy we saved you money! *James

Very easy to organise, straight forward process..

The value was on par with other insurance companies, but the ease of taking out the policy is what made the difference. I tried other insurance companies and the process was not easy with one that had no electronic application and required a phone call, not a great format after hours..

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Hi Matt. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

subash n.
subash n.Canberra 2600, ACT

Love it Perfect insurance for me

Easy to fill up and easy to setup details and convenient website . This is my new policy i never had a claim so I don’t know as long as I know its has fantastic customer oriented service love it. I will always Recommend budget direct insurance for all.

Customer CareBudget DirectSend a private message

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Dennisasked

Hello Budget Direct
I am shipping my Harley Tri-Glide from NZ to Brisbane in August for a tour around Australia then shipping it back to NZ in November ,is this something you would cover ?

Rick D.
Rick D.asked

Hi, do you have a Motorcycle Travel insurance within Australia? I am hiring a bike for 2 weeks to ride around Tassie.
Rick

Get an answer from our members and Budget Direct representatives

Features

• Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance includes three policy options: comprehensive motorcycle insurance; third party property, fire and theft insurance; and third-party property-only insurance.
  • The comprehensive policy comes with optional extras, including the ability to acquire hire cars after an accident, and purchase cover for your riding gear.
  • Riders of certain motorcycles can opt for a lower premium, and a higher excess.
  • Premiums can be paid monthly or annually, allowing for flexible payment options.
  • A 21-day day cooling off period applies, during which you can cancel your policy if you’ve made no claims in this time frame.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

They say no road is too long if you have good company. Budget Direct proved itself to be great company for motorcycle riders on their journeys, having been voted Best Motorcycle Insurance provider on ProductReview in 2022. Top points went to Budget Direct’s excellent customer service and value for money.