Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance

Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance

Ward
WardThe Mallee, VIC

Savings are fantastic

Very happy with Budget Direct. It only took 5 mins to switch. Saved $140 a month switching insurers. Exact same coverage. More people need to make the change. I’ll be moving all policies across.

Claim MadeNo
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ward, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to read we were able to save you some money. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

shaunms
shaunmsHunter Region, NSW

Moved to Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance due to great rating on this site.

I have not had to claim yet so I can't comment on what the process is like however due to the fantastic rating Budget Direct gets in productreview I just had to make the switch.

It was easy to register my bike and knowing that so many people have had such great experiences with this company made me feel very secure in making the move.

I will say I'm paying slightly more than the previous company however for me that is of mind for if I ever have to claim is still worth the extra coin.

I am now considering moving my house and cars to budget direct insurance because sometimes it's just worth paying that little extra to know you're taking care of in times of need.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Shaunms, this is excellent! Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Deni
Deni

Best for value and easy to register and fast process.

Best for value and easy to register and fast process.
Easy to set-up.
I would definitely recommend to a friends and family,,
After all it's the best insurance I ever come across.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Deni, thanks for stopping by to provide your feedback. It's great to see you our process easy. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Motorcycle Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Motorcycle Insurance compares to other Motorcycle Insurance

Disgruntled
Disgruntled Dunlop 2615, ACT

Simple, convenient and value for money. What more could you ask for?

Simple, convenient and value for money. What more could you ask for? I’ll be sticking with Budget because all the motorcycle crowd use them and I haven’t heard a bad word. I also love the simplicity and hassle free online setup.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning, thanks for the excellent feedback. It's great to have you with us, and we're happy we saved you money! *James

Very easy to organise, straight forward process..

The value was on par with other insurance companies, but the ease of taking out the policy is what made the difference. I tried other insurance companies and the process was not easy with one that had no electronic application and required a phone call, not a great format after hours..

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Matt. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
subash n.
subash n.Canberra 2600, ACT

Love it Perfect insurance for me

Easy to fill up and easy to setup details and convenient website . This is my new policy i never had a claim so I don’t know as long as I know its has fantastic customer oriented service love it. I will always Recommend budget direct insurance for all.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Great to see more competition in the market!

Best policy price around, easy to set-up over the phone. Great extras portions and hopefully moving forward we will be able to pick an agreed value. But overall great value.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Tyz93, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Well done Budget Direct

Web site was very well set up, with clear and up to date info.
Easy to execute the application with prompt and courteous response.
Happy to recommend Budget Direct for any form of Insurance.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Paul and Kerry
Paul and KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Experience

Great from the start, Very competitive price and great service from start to finish. I wasn't picking up the bike for a few weeks and that was fine as well. They set the date from the day I was picking up my bike. It was easy. Really nice people to talk with as well.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Paul and Kerry, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Motorcycle Insurance

Sue
SuePerth, WA

KEEP ON RIDING MY HARLEY

I recently sold my HD with sidecar as my daughter grew and grew. So decided to go solo again with my 2005, 1200cc Harley Davidson Sportster.
I found budget direct gave me the best quote out of the big players, with good comprehensive back up if my bike went south. I have a car policy too with them.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great weekend. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

David
DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Great value

Great service, value and communication. I search many other companies before making the decision to ty Budget Direct. Have since changed other policies due to ease of communication.Cant fault this business.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great week. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Really good experience. Supportive customer service and considerable costs. Love it!!

Good value for money.
Fast response regarding queries.
Less waiting time on phone which was really useful. I would recommend budget direct to anyone planning for reliable insurance for longer time.

Claim MadeNo
Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Ash. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.

Motorcycle insurance

Everything I have had to do with budget direct motorcycle insurance was awesome From the price To the staff on phones and these of website Was a great experience I will use budget direct in future

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Mick. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a customer and look forward to continuing to be your insurer of choice. Have a great day. Kind regards, Budget Direct.