Youi Motorcycle Insurance

Youi Motorcycle Insurance

See the Best Motorcycle & Bicycle Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

We saved more with youi compared to who we were using, where so happy.

The tv adds are true, you do save with youi. And Michael was a great help with his professional manner in which he helped us with our policies I can’t fault youi one bit. We’ve managed to save more money taking out cover with our new car and motorcycle.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Saving!

After one claim in 8 years with an opposition company my monthly payment doubled YOUI came to my rescue! Very proffesional service great call centre staff very happy with the result.

Claim MadeNo

Expensive premiums/Not tailored for riders

Wonderful Customer Service

The customer service I have received from Youi has always been extraordinary. Your call centre agents are personable, friendly and put their best into their work. I have had to claim once and the roadside assistance did take way longer than originally anticipated but I wasn't out of pocket.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

MalcomPerth, WA

Tried to get a Quote online for motorcycle insurance.

Tried to get a Youi Quote online for motorcycle insurance. Filled in all the forms. gave my mobile number. got the online secure pin. Waited for the online Quote. NOTHING!! Instead was told someone from Youi will call me soon. I don't want a call i want a online Quote!! Anyway So the phone rings. Some ethnic lady who sounds like she is in a rush. I explain look i just want a rough quote. She tried to interrupt and tell me we need more info to tailor your best price Quote or whatever. I say look i am only just wanting a quick Quote for now. Second later she hangup in my ear!! NO LIE!

This happened today Saturday 6 July 2019. 2:37pm Western Australian time

Richard

RichardLaunceston, TAS

This is perfect! cant live without it.

Great people to talk to!! Easy! They are very helpful and friendly. Would highly recomend to friends and family. One of the best insurence componys ive ever delt with! 5 out of 5 star rating!

Youi Quote.

Rachel Mateo

Rachel MateoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bonus emergency cover

Decided to get a quote & compare with other BIG name insurance companies. WOW Im impressed!!
YOUI Motorcycles Insurance is comparative and even includes Emergency cover.
The quote process was so fun & my Rep Ruth was engaging,funny & informative making the process not a chore but an awesome experience.
Value for money and so easy to change providers.
Thank you YOUI for the stress-free change over.

NOMADS

NOMADSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So far the best Motorcycle insurer I have found

Unfortunately I have been with Harley Davidson Insurance / Swann, Fortunately I stumbled across YOUI I really thought they didn't Insure Bikes as all their TV adds are cars. They should make TV Commercials with Motorcycles and get more Riders Insured

Christine S.

Christine S.Southwest, VIC

Cheap motorbike insurance & awesome customer service!!!

Harley motorbike insurance was 1/3 of the price of others so I transferred x3 bikes x1 house & contents x1car...Saving heaps...
Adrian was awesome he provided quotes for every scenario took his time explaining everything. He was understanding, funny and engaging. Even if the price was the same, I still would’ve transferred everything because Adrian’s customer was so good!!!

Peter C

Peter CRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely amazing

I started off after insurance on a trike that I had just purchase found it difficult to get some . Youi was able to insure that plus two other of my vehicles cheaper by over $300 less then the other two where insured by . Thankyou YOUI

So easy! Thankyou

Great customer service staff who helped for my very first insurance policy. Staff phoned back promptly and explained everything clearly. Staff member happy to go through a couple of different quotes before I could decide, very patient. Was so easy. Tried to give 5 stars however only allowed 3. ***** Thankyou!

Stephen T

Stephen TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbeatable Customer Service

Motorcycle Insurance Policy was very competitive compared to all the other quotes Id had, but what finally swung it for me in favor of Youi, was the customer services person on the phone with whom I dealt. Jess is her name and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. What a credit to your company.

Claim MadeNo

Had trouble finding an insurance company that was helpful

Was great value and easy to set up. Wendy on the phone was great help and will look at transferring my other policies

Loyalty denied.

Just got another new policy. Totalling 7 but still have a penalty excess if I make a claim within 3 months. It very disappointing for obviously a good customer to be treated like a 1st time buyer again every time I buy a new car or policy.

Fantastic!!

Quick,efficient,understanding & professional, honest and overall the best insurance company to deal with..highly recommended.quick no fuss claim 5stars for friendly overall service..

Insurance claim madeYes

Creamy

CreamyCooroibah

Annual Roll-over of motorcycle insurance policy

I am in the process of selling a Honda CBR1000RR FireBlade which I have had comprehensibly insured with YOUI for the last full term. I confirm here that YOUI was the only insurance company I could find who would offer a 100% insurance package on a motorcycle at a reasonable rate. YOUI & I have just agreed a new policy that will roll-over on a monthly basis at a very attractive rate so that once the FireBlade is sold, the payments can stop and the cancellation / reimbursement process is avoided entirely, yet I remain fully covered. I am extremely satisfied with the result that YOUI's flexibility has given me. :)

Mick

MickSunshine coast

Totally stoked with youi motorcycle cover!

I took out full comprehensive bike insurance with youi (which most other companies don’t even touch) and it’s even cheaper than my car is. One day I broke down 2 times, and they sent a mechanic out first but he couldn’t fix on the spot as it was a weekend afternoon and no parts were available. So they then sent a tow truck to pick me and my bike up from the side of the road and took me back home. About 20 kms, and with no charges at all, as it’s 2 tows per year included in the insurance policy. I Couldn’t be more impressed.

Yeah

YeahQueensland

High excess...large renewal increases

I held insurance for 1 year $22 per month for my burgman 650.
I'm 50 never claimed in life.
$750 excess
Youi rewards of hungry Jack's $5 off discount vouchers are fake. I printed the voucher with my youi dollars...proceeded to hungry Jack's presented the voucher....then HJ proceeded to tell me that is the normal price I would pay even without that voucher. What a joke.

Just received automatic renewal notice....premium increased to $28 per month.
No claims nothing and a %30 increase...what the?

Youi staff are great but the cost and fake discounts was enough for me.
Renewed with suncorp for $19 per month $500 excess.

americanwinelover

americanwineloverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bit clunky and slow at times, but came through

Had back/back claims due to 2 different thefts. Though they weren't speedy, they did do the right thing and paid fairly in the end, which says a lot. They did better detective work than the police as well.

Insurance claim madeYes