Youi Motorcycle Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (1) and <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Dave d

Dave dPerth, WA

Great

Good friendly service nothing was too hard to explain.
Saved money and it was all sorted with in a matter of minutes with the staff being more than happy to help.

Wisey

WiseyToowoomba

Some of us HATE the phone!!

Noel

Noel

Waste of time. No quotes given online!

After filling in all required details online that they need to give you a quote, you are forced to give your mobile number so they can spam you from your call centre. They ask you all the same questions again and come up with a quote nearly twice what I am currently paying! Won't be going near them again.

Ken L

Ken LNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Old guy done good!

Bought a new motorcycle and wanted a comparison quote for comprehensive insurance. Youi were excellent to deal with, quick process and saved me $200 on the other quotes I'd received. Awesome!

Steve R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible customer care

I did not save money...but what i did get was incredible customer service from a person that was not watching the clock. I also got a person that actually cared about my situation...Melissa the customer care lady was not only professional she was an incredible person to speak to and i feel like i was well looked after...thank you...ps, i slated youi in the past for shocking customer ser ice but today it was outstanding

Really suits my needs,

Good value and very easy to set up.
After shopping around i felt this policy was good cover for my motorcycle.
Pleasant local staff to deal with was favorable for me.
My questions were answered directly.

Leece

LeeceSouthwest, VIC

A great customer service experience.

The representative was friendly, helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The interaction was smooth and efficient. It is a good value policy and was very easy to set up. I am impressed with the level of customer service provided and am considering consolidating my policies with Youi as a result.

Peter Perkins

Peter PerkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Seton.
It was a difficult policy to set up, but Seton at Youii fixed everything. I have had insurance with Youii previously and have always found them a pleasure to deal with.

Great customer service

Great customer service from the rep. She was super friendly, helpful, understanding and quick. Made the whole experience easy and fun. I would recommend this company to everyone looking for a great deal and good service

Martin

MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Revised a policy took out a third

Revised existing policy saved $60, took out a new policy and product saved $460. Again great service, took about forty minutes on the phone but no complaints when you get savings like this

Angela

AngelaTasmania

I can ride with confidence now! Thank you

I am so happy I was able to obtain a comprehensive policy on my new Scooter at such a great price, particularly being a Learner. Having this insurance means I will be able to go for my P Plates with my own vehicle, as well as giving me peace of mind. Thank you

Kev

KevSydney, NSW

Yet another policy with Youi

I recently purchased a 2nd motorbike and with already having a motorbike, car and my home and contents with Youi, I didn't bother ringing anyone else. As always, the consultant was friendly and chatty and made small talk while waiting for the system to do it's thing. Over and done with in a good handful of minutes and I was on with my busy working day.

Brett

BrettMurray Mallee, SA

Unbelievable value.

Set up a new policy over the phone, quick, easy and painless, the consultant was unreal from start to finish. Everything was explained in simple terms, and saved me money.

bowler

bowlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Large price increases

Chrissy

ChrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

A bit of a Godsend.....

Although more expensive than my previous insurer, I am grateful that Youi takes the time to consider applications thoroughly as to the actual risk they present based on individual circumstances. When my previously brokered insurer decided to withdraw from the scheme which covered my special business use vehicle, Youi stepped in and literally saved my business as we could not continue to operate without proper comprehensive cover.

Graham Jackson

Graham JacksonDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic, extremely helpful

Yes very good value, only slightly more expensive than, Yamaha
motor cycle insurance agent. ( the agents were poorly responsive.)
Excess amount, again slightly more.
However, the benefits appear slightly better, thank you

Dianne D.

Dianne D.Gilmore 2905, ACT

The best priced Motor Cycle Insurance ever

This was the first time that I have spoken to Youi about any type of Insurance, I will be recommending Youi to anyone that is looking at Insurance for any purpose

Incredible Company

I have dealt with Youi for several years and received exceptional value and service. After insuring my motor cycle today I with Youi I thought I would just check other companies. QBE $518.57, RACV $903.70. Excess's $200

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateNovember 2019
Sami

SamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great price, excellent customer service and a bit of a laugh..

Youi offer an excellent price, outstanding customer service with genuine care and the staff are always happy to have a bit of a laugh. The process is easy peezy and made easy...

Chris

ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

We saved more with youi compared to who we were using, where so happy.

The tv adds are true, you do save with youi. And Michael was a great help with his professional manner in which he helped us with our policies I can’t fault youi one bit. We’ve managed to save more money taking out cover with our new car and motorcycle.

Greg

Gregasked

Motorcycle Insurance

Do you have an additional excess for the first 60 days or similar of a new motorcycle insurance policy. If so, how much is it and why is it there

Steve R.

No, i was not advised of any difference in excess at all...excess is what it is from day one

Ian
Ian

No, I did not have any additional excess. Could deal all round, nothing mentioned re additional excess.

Jeff M

Jeff Masked

Motorcycle Insurance

Do you insure with aftermarket Vance and Hines exhaust pipes.

Patience

Patienceasked

Motorcycle Insurance

Do you have a 3rd Party Property, fire and theft policy available for registered motorcycles

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

Patience. If you want to throw money down the drain, this is the right insurer to contact. Convicted on 15 charges, fined may times around $1m, only pays when the other party is at fault (costs Youi nothing) always in court for claims not paid, Royal Commission Inquiry in to Youi's business activities, ACCC watch list on Youi, and the list goes on and on and on. Oh, and Youi NZ was just sold to Tower Insurance and Youi Aust. is next. Cheers

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you contact them directly rather than ask a public review site

Get an answer from our members and Youi representatives

Compare all 3 Youi Motorcycle Insurance