Youi Motorcycle Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

Tebby
TebbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Time wasting phone call

agree with what others have said, you fill in all the data on line, they then send a pin no to your phone telling you that you are a preferred customer & someone will call you, then they keep you on the phone with the same questions you just filled in on line & try & engage with friendly banter, more time wasted.
I politely hung up after wasting too much time & not getting to the point, I just wanted a quote.
Eric insurance gave me a competitive price on line in less than 5 mins! guess who got the business?

Claim MadeNo
James Mills
James MillsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Terrible, I forgot they did this to me on my home insurance. You fill out the details online, then they insist on calling you to give you the amount and then keep you on the line for 30 mins harvesting your data then give you an insane quote. I assume they are no longer insurers and just harvest data, or are working off the sunk cost fallacy hoping people will feel they've invested time so should just get it. Either way a terrible company.

dan
danSydney, NSW

Forcing you to talk on the phone just to give you an outrageous quote

I tried to get a quote online (they make you believe you could get a quote online), but then I got the "you're a special customer, we will call you" just to have someone waste 20 min of my time asking again the answers to all the questions I have already provided answers online, and in the end giving me a quote that was more than double of what I could get with other providers online in 3 min. Best to avoid.

Dave d
Dave dPerth, WA

Great

Good friendly service nothing was too hard to explain.
Saved money and it was all sorted with in a matter of minutes with the staff being more than happy to help.

Wisey
WiseyToowoomba

Some of us HATE the phone!!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Noel
Noel

Waste of time. No quotes given online!

After filling in all required details online that they need to give you a quote, you are forced to give your mobile number so they can spam you from your call centre. They ask you all the same questions again and come up with a quote nearly twice what I am currently paying! Won't be going near them again.

Ken L
Ken LNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Old guy done good!

Bought a new motorcycle and wanted a comparison quote for comprehensive insurance. Youi were excellent to deal with, quick process and saved me $200 on the other quotes I'd received. Awesome!

Claim MadeNo
Steve R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible customer care

I did not save money...but what i did get was incredible customer service from a person that was not watching the clock. I also got a person that actually cared about my situation...Melissa the customer care lady was not only professional she was an incredible person to speak to and i feel like i was well looked after...thank you...ps, i slated youi in the past for shocking customer ser ice but today it was outstanding

Really suits my needs,

Good value and very easy to set up.
After shopping around i felt this policy was good cover for my motorcycle.
Pleasant local staff to deal with was favorable for me.
My questions were answered directly.

Leece
LeeceSouthwest, VIC

A great customer service experience.

The representative was friendly, helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The interaction was smooth and efficient. It is a good value policy and was very easy to set up. I am impressed with the level of customer service provided and am considering consolidating my policies with Youi as a result.

Peter Perkins
Peter PerkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service from Seton.
It was a difficult policy to set up, but Seton at Youii fixed everything. I have had insurance with Youii previously and have always found them a pleasure to deal with.

Gerry
Gerry

Great customer service

Great customer service from the rep. She was super friendly, helpful, understanding and quick. Made the whole experience easy and fun. I would recommend this company to everyone looking for a great deal and good service

Martin
MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Revised a policy took out a third

Revised existing policy saved $60, took out a new policy and product saved $460. Again great service, took about forty minutes on the phone but no complaints when you get savings like this

Angela
AngelaTasmania

I can ride with confidence now! Thank you

I am so happy I was able to obtain a comprehensive policy on my new Scooter at such a great price, particularly being a Learner. Having this insurance means I will be able to go for my P Plates with my own vehicle, as well as giving me peace of mind. Thank you

Kev
KevSydney, NSW

Yet another policy with Youi

I recently purchased a 2nd motorbike and with already having a motorbike, car and my home and contents with Youi, I didn't bother ringing anyone else. As always, the consultant was friendly and chatty and made small talk while waiting for the system to do it's thing. Over and done with in a good handful of minutes and I was on with my busy working day.