4Bumbo Baby Seat

Bumbo Baby Seat

4Bumbo Baby Seat
3.8

68%19%12%
Brand Manager for Bumbo? Claim your listing.

Josephine
Josephine3 posts

Very poor product, the one I had was recalled and Bumbo refused to give me a strap saying it was too old

This was the response from Bumbo when I asked for straps for my recalled floor seat.
“As per our limited warranty the recommended use of the Bumbo Floor Seat suggests 9 months with a lifespan of one year.”
The fact they make a product that is landfill after 12 months is appalling.
Bel
Bel4 posts

Victor
VictorSydney, NSW18 posts

Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Great product

I thought this was a great product, it helped my daughter sit up straight without falling over, and helped her gain more strength, it also seemed really soft and comftable for her to sit. Show details
Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Perfect for bub

So good. Put the baby in there, do the strap up, so easy! Portable as well. Soft and comfy for him. Easy as to clean. Just wipe with baby wipes! Show details
Hummingbird
HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC44 posts

CMS
CMSSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great product

My Grandson loved this Bumbo seat. We would use it to give him his meals while visiting us. He was able to be where ever we were and was able to be sitting up rather then laying down all the time. We are going to be keeping the Bumbo for future Grandchildren.

billie
billiePerth7 posts

The most useful baby purchase

Bumbo is fantastic for bubs, safe, sturdy and so handy. My son loved being able to sit up and and experience a new angle rather then just floor time. When he began eating solids it replaced my need for a high chair You can purchased the tray table (around $17). It's light weight and easy to go out and about with, and most importantly easy to clean. Got so much use out of it.

Love love love this product.

Nan
NanMelbourne12 posts

Give it a miss

After seeing other people use this product for the first year of their child's life we spent $60 on the bumbo and attachable tray. At 4 months he was just a bit too small for it. At 5 months his legs were too big and although he fits in it, you need 2 people to get him out of it. (FYI he is within the average weight range). It would probably be ok if it didn't have the unnecessary straps that get in the way, are uncomfortable for baby and are impossible to manoeuvre without 4 hands. By this stage baby is crying to get out. Anyway we only used it a few times. We ended up sticking with the bouncer until he could use the highchair at about 7 months.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for bigger babies

We borrowed the bumbo from a friend and I was so excited to use it as it came highly recommended by all of my friends with children.

My baby is a chunky little fellow (7.5kg) and was far too big for this seat at 12 weeks when he could support his head well enough to sit in it. It required two of us to get him out one to hold the seat and manipulate the part that sits between the legs, and the other to lift him out at the same time.

The seat itself is good; he enjoyed being in it (the one occasion we squeezed him into it). However, I'd recommend measuring your baby's thighs against one in a store or testing it out before buying.

Paula
PaulaPerth, WA5 posts

Compact & Adaptable

Great chair for my 1yr old. The insert comes out easily for when they get a bit bigger, easy to clean, easy to attach to the chair, cute fold away insert for the attachable table at the back of the chair. Compact so can take anywhere or position anywhere in the house.

Joe blow
Joe blowFairfield19 posts

Great little seat

The bumbo seat is great for when u want to feed the little kid, i feed my baby out the back on it every day. Her legs are starting to get a little too big for it but it still sit steady on the floor and the detachable table is great for when she wants to feed her self

Jude
Jude4 posts

Recommended you measure babies legs

Bought this for my grandchild only to be very disappointed that she doesn’t fit. Her legs are just typical baby chubby, not fat. They need to have a recommended leg width size on the box. Have now bought a better brand where she fits the seat beautifully:) would not recommend unless baby has skinny legs. Store did the right thing and exchanged the seat which was great :)

Tiara
TiaraNorthern Region, NSW4 posts

Good but wouldn't buy again

I purchased mine second hand and it was fine until baby was a few months old, he has not been able to fit in his bumbo since he was 4 months old. He is not a large boy, and is in the 50th percentile for weight and 97th for height yet his legs are still too chubby to fit, and when he does manage to squeeze in I've now found that the material has cracked

Aimee.