Cam Smarty

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant, made life so much easier for us

4 kids we had 2, we used it everywhere, holidays parties grandparents house, every dinner time. Little kids get to sit at the table and eat properly with the family, keeps them safely strapped in. LOVED this product. Our kids used it from an early age maybe from age 2 and used it until about 5 years old.

The best portable chair around!

We travelled all over the country with these chairs (twins and a child who was 20 months older). The kids were comfortable in the chairs, secure and we even used them at home. Easy to fold - I can't say enough good things about this chair - buy one - they are great!
I could pack them easily in a stroller storage basket - these chairs are so compact and I had a secure high chair with me wherever I went!
Nothing - you have to bring your own toys to entertain the kids as there is nothing "attached" to this chair.

Very useful if you get out to resturants and to friends for dinner. so light, small and compack. Can't think of anything else to say
Yeah it's good
Could have better colours, buy the Neonato happy meal version

excellent product! it's the best that i have seen out there in the market. it is compact, comfortable for baby to sit in and can be taken with you just about anywhere.
I love this chair, it was the most value for money baby item i have ever bought. You can use this chair whilst at home or out and about. It folds flat and comes with a carry bag. It opens and closes easily and it's a dream when we go out to restuarants for dinners.
the carry bag is plastic so it does not last long, i ended up making my own bag.

Good

Really useful product when your out and about. Can leave it car boot so I don't forget it. Has a bag to carry it & keep it clean.
Ties to the chair very securely with 2 belts. Tray is removable. Very compact and light to take with you.
Not cheap, but reasonable value.

Where are these available?
I have one for sale I listed elsewhere if interested. We have 2 but now only have need for one.

Are these available yet? if so, where from?
Hi Beano, Yes the Smarty is back in stock. Babyco have them, Hush a Bye and Sweet Lullabies have received them so far. Where are you located ? Regards Shirley

Where can we purchase this? I've been trying to look but can't find :(
Sorry we are out of stock. We have a container leaving Italy on Friday this week. So we will have stock in about 4-5 weeks. Colours available will be Green, Navy & Red.

CategoryPortable High Chairs / Booster Seats