Burger Rings

2.0

Jofa75

Jofa75Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So disappointing

Nothing like I remembered them to be- tasteless, smaller and different colour. No warning on the package that it changed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

rob s.

rob s.South East Queensland, QLD

Now Stingy in flavour an texture

Sad to say, but no flavour, no residual salt to lick off your fingers and the texture has gone from generous soft buttery cruch to stingy hurt your upper mouth dry bone crunch. RIP original burger rings.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$1.50.

EJ K.

EJ K.South East Queensland, QLD

WTH happened to this childhood favourite?!

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

T L Brown

T L Brown

Bring the old recipe back!!

These were my sons favorite snack. He is autistic and a very fussy eater. He will not eat them now and says they taste yucky. I have to agree. I won't be buying them again.

Shelley

Shelley

Quality has deteriorated

Burger Rings were once my favourite. The rings are now thinner, about half as thick as years ago. The flavour is now not the same. Once their was a full burger flavour and seasoning, now they are half the taste. The rings were also a very dark orange/rust colour, now very pale.
I am disappointed that cost cutting on size, flavour, and packet size has been taken.

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Karl

KarlSydney, NSW

Changed for the worse.

Use to be my favourite. Now they have changed their uniqueness has gone. Now they are tasteless. Won’t buy again.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$5.00.

disappointing

Noticed the change straight away, they used to be so nice now no flavour and I will not be buying them again

Simon

SimonSoutheast, SA

Tastes Terrible

I’ve been enjoying Burger Rings since childhood and noticed straight away when the cooking oil was changed......yuck!!! Reminds me of Arnotts cheddar biscuits
I will not be buying any of these products again thanks for spoiling my favourite chip brand .

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Zoe

ZoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best chipe ever

Can't stop eating these. So good. I would definitely recommend these.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$2.00.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If you change it write it on the packaging

Bought a package of burger rings for my son, he's a very fussy eater. He told me thay taste funny, I tried them myself and agreed. Thought it must be a bad batch so we tried again and thay were just as disgusting. I have had burger rings occasionally for 40 years, my son has regularly had burger rings for about three years, neither of us can stomach the new taste. Disappointed that the flavor change was not announced on the packaging.

Purchased in December 2019.

Still addictive!!!

I grew up on Burger Rings as a party treat and am just as addicted to them now as I was thirty years ago. My kids now claim them as their favourite chip treat, especially enjoying eating one off every finger after making their ‘Burger Rings Hand’. They may not taste like an actual burger but they still taste amazing, and if I want to eat something that tastes exactly like a burger.... I buy a burger!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$3.00.

flying fish

flying fishHobart, TAS

Product destroyed. But why?

I purchased a pack for the first time in about 10 years. As soon as I opened the pack there was obviously something wrong. First there was no hit of that BR smell. Then they were pale, thinner and missing flavoring powder that came off on your fingers. Eating one as a bigger disappointment - slight vinegar flavour and faint hint of spices. Epic fail!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$4.00.

Rhee L.

Rhee L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The new recipe is a let down

The new recipe isn't terrible but the old style was so much better. The flavour seems slightly sweeter now and also more diluted.

Rick

RickNew South Wales

Burger rings

wow,a product so bad I'm writing a review,never thought it would happen

Purchased in November 2019 at Bedding Square for A$2.00.

Maral

MaralGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What happened to Burger Rings?

Why did they change the receipe to Burger Rings. Now it has no flavour, it's disgusting. Not what it used to be. I found a better alternative, it's Aldi chazoos burger hoops, so much tastier.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$2.00.

NoWhere

NoWhereSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's a completely different product

Purchased in August 2019 at Drakes for A$3.00.

GIreland

GIrelandSydney, NSW

Don't bother wasting your money.

Thought I'd try them for old times sake. Opened the packet and thought they were off by appearance. Tasted them and doesn't taste anything like what they are meant to taste like. Has a funny corn flavour. Binned. How disappointing. Will never buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Dee

DeeKendall

Bland like a baby cereal

The rings are larger and have no Burger Ring taste! I feel ripped off with the party bag size that the whole family will not eat. I think they have included squashed corn husks as an ingredient? Yuck.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$5.00.

CindyLee K.

CindyLee K.Outback, SA

What has happened yuck

I haven't had burger rings in ages. I decided I'd have a pack of the kids lunch size snacks... yuk flavorless and lots of the rings were squashed I have never seen that before

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Mark Ronald Hill

Mark Ronald HillSydney Surrounds, NSW

What happened to burger rings

Burger rings used to be as large as cheesles, the burger rings we had,had little to no flavour, what's the go?i love burger rings and was disappointed with the size and flavour.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$1.00.