Burger Rings

Burger Rings

What has happened to burger rings!!

They have completely changed burger rings! They are terrible, like eating bland cereal. I don’t understand why they changed them, they use to be so tasty, never will purchase again, what a waste of money, can see why they were on sale and very disappointing to go grocery shopping and buy yourself a tasty snack only to find they taste disgusting, looks like another trip to the shops.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $1.00.

Nooo! They've destroyed burger rings!

This is so disappointing. We lost Toobs twice, now Burger Rings are so awful they won't last long either. The texture, size and flavour have all been tampered with, to their detriment.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.

So dissapointed

Why did they change the recipe- they taste nothing like my favorite chip anymore. They now have 621 in the ingredients, no flavor. I can’t even finish the packet- yuk

Purchased in June 2019 for $1.00.

What in the blue hell has happened to our beloved Burger Rings?

We recently had a friend visit from Canada. One of her friends had been to Australia a few years ago & told her she absolutely MUST try Burger Rings. We agreed - "they are super tasty" we tell her. It'd been years since we had some & we were excited to rediscover them. We buy a bag, we reach in & pull out what look like dehydrated Burger Rings. We're already wary but decided to taste them anyway - BIG MISTAKE! Dry, no flavor & definitely nothing like the Burger Rings we know & love from our childhood. We immediately binned them & had some very yummy, not at all disappointing Cheezels instead :)

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for $3.00.

Who ruined our burger rings!

When I opened my packet of burger rings I thought they must of been out of date, they were smaller, lighter in colour, more airy and with no flavoring!! What the hell happened, they are absolutely terrible and I will never purchase them again, congratulations on ruining a great product!

Purchased in April 2019 for $3.50.

burger rings, the romantic choice

when you dont have a ring and you want to propose..the perfect romantic substitute! I have to admit i was really happy when i discovered that what i did was also in the simpsons!

Purchased in February 2019.

CEO trying to justify a pay rise!

Completely wrecked burger rings, congratulations! Hope ya proud of your claim to fame, they taste terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself. You should stand down immediately you chip wrecker you!

Purchased in February 2019 at 7-Eleven for $4.00.

Dissapointing......

Only word to describe burger rings today is " disappointing ". Sad why change something that worked. if it ain't broke don't fix it. Only reason i gave 1 star is i coulnt post my review without it...

Purchased in March 2019 for $4.00.

No flavour!!!!

Burger rings were always my favourite, not anymore. There is no burger ring seasoning!! Who is the dorko that changed our burger rings, I will now have to find a new favourite.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.00.

Totally agree.... The flavour has gone.

Burger Rings were my favourite. I bought a packet yesterday and they have taken most of the flavour out. The best part was the very strong burning taste. So sad.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $1.00.

Burger rings have changed

I hadn't had burger rings in a little while and bought a pack a couple of days, they were terrible! The recipe has changed: Don't have much flavour, they are dry and rough in texture. No longer melt in your mouth and full of flavour! Won't be buying them again.

Hardly any flavour these days

Burger Rings used to be great, but now they seem to have hardly any flavour at all. I thought I had just got a bad batch, and contacted the customer service who gave me a $5 voucher to replace the pack I had purchased. I went to a totally different shop and got one (confirmed it was a different batch number) and they had the same, boring, bland flavour as the original pack I bought. It seems they have gone super stingy on flavouring these days, probably to save a few cents per bag. Well, it's going to save me a few dollars per bag, because I won't be buying them any more unless the recipe goes back to how it used to be and they actually have some decent taste.

You’ve changed...

Thought maybe I got a weird packet or someone had bought the packet of Burger Rings (Party Bag) that I was eating from a cheap shop... but after a quick Google, I see others are complaining about the changed flavour and texture of Burger Rings.

They’re lighter (less dense) and have about 10% of the flavour they used to. I rarely eat old school chips these days; however there was a packet in the cupboard and I had the munchies. Seriously un-satisfying! Loyal fans are going to be baffled and upset about the recipe change.

Myself? I would just like to know why they’ve changed the tried and tested formula? That Burger Ring ‘tang’ is gone.

what happened to burger rings?

they used to be delicious and now they tastes like a polystyrene cup with absolutely no flavour to hide that fact that you are eating plastic. They used to be so dense and full of flavour, seems like they turned the seasoning machine off. what a massive disappointment, used to be my favourite, now they are just yuck, spew vomit

Disappointed

Back in the day maybe like at least 8 or 9 years ago they were great 5 out of 5 were my favourite but these days the quality has gone down hill. There used to be 2 types of Burger Rings the thick soft ones and the thinner hard ones and most of the time you usually get the soft ones those were the best, but they don't make them like that anymore. Really disappointed Bluebird!

Burger Rings have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid

Burger Rings have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, & they still are. I only eat a small amount at a time otherwise it's too much. But definitely always on my shopping list.

yuck

crunchy yes but that is where the good stops, its bland and just taste like dried out builders foam. i dont know compared to the NZ version of burger rings which is bigger in size and its well coated in flavor this is a huge let down

Fantastic flavour

I love the flavor of these yummy morsels. Crunchy, freshness, an awesome snack food always in my cupboard for when the grandchildren or my 80 year old mother visits.

These are spectacular

100% perfect. Would recommend 10/10 it's like eating Christmas. Everything plus more in a packet. Burger rings are sent from God

taste good

I like when you ask your crush for one and then you both wear them as rings and you can pretend you are married. Soft and crumbly goodness that tastes like corn and burgers. Also taste like rings, like kind of hoola hoops.. you know the ones you twist your hips in.