11Bushman DC-L Series

4.4

Warwick
WarwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified 190L Top Mount DC190L

Quite happy to this point

Can not rate as yet as we have not used it only short test, but it appears to work ok will inform you when we have a longer test. There does not seem to have an off on switch. It installed very easy and simple. Show details
Brian Jones
Brian Jones
  Verified 190L Top Mount DC190L

Watch out for shipping in rural areas

The fridge is good and operating as expected
The only complaint is with shipping to rural WA - Bushman would not honor free shipping - Shipping was to a major regional depot and even that got messed up - apart from that I am happy with the product Show details ·  1
Shari Lambert
Shari Lambert

Bushman 190lt Fridge Freezer

So happy with our Bushman.Love the idea that compressor in on the bottom not at top thus giving us more Freezer space.is working fabulous an Fridge section so much more space.
Great Aussie Product. Show reply
Ian
IanGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts
Jannette Irons
Jannette Irons

Second fridge works well

We are very happy with the replacement fridge, it seems to work a lot better than the last fridge. The company were really good with the back up service. Didn't hesitate to replace it. Thank you Show details ·  1
noel boland
noel boland

Great

A great fridge I like it for the price I think Show details ·  1
David Van Nieuwburg
David Van Nieuwburg

Great product

Had one previously , had a serious van accident which was written off so with new van had to get another Bushman fridge Show details ·  1
Frank McRobbie
Frank McRobbie

Warranty repairs

Great friendly service. No problem to hard. Would recommend Bushman to anyone looking for great product with excellent backup. Show details ·  1
David
David2 posts

Very positive

Very power efficient. Well designed. Easy install. Dont know what else to say. Show reply
jason n.
jason n.

Great experience

Super helpful on the phone and quick delivery. The fridge works really well. Show details ·  1
Mark Sinclair
Mark SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Bushman supurb

Great delivery time and just an excellent fridge heaps of room and setout perfect a true smaller version of a big house fridge except in your motorhome A+++ Show details ·  1
Quentin Miller
Quentin Miller

Very happy customer

Easy to install, lightweight, works well with minimal power usage. Show details ·  1
Pixie T
Pixie TCairns2 posts

Happy Campers

Extremely happy with this new fridge in our caravan. The motor is very quiet. Easy installation and very clear instructions. Show details ·  1
Batz
BatzQueensland

Great after sales service

I have the 190lt 12V compressor fridge in our caravan and it's fantastic. As you can see by all the reviews here everyone loves their Bushmans fridge. Now the outstanding part of this is there after sales service, I have had a small problem with an inside shelf, the fridge is approximately 3 years old. I have contacted Bushmans and received help immediately, highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Mervyn Bonnell
Mervyn BonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful fridge

This fridge replaced our old gas fridge on our houseboat, it does not miss a beat, keeps things cold and with our new extra solar panels, does not cost anything to run. No complaints, love it. Show details ·  1

Mike S.
Mike S. · 190L Top Mount DC190L (Black)

Bushman 190L DC Fridge

Hi guys, I have a bushman 190L upright fridge in my van.
I’m camped long term in central Queensland. The temperature each day now is around 35 C. The caravan installation guy who installed the fridge connected the cables directly to the 2 x 110 ah battery bank without putting an on/off switch with fuse on the wall near the fridge so I can’t turn the fridge off to defrost it. I’ve read the posts on this forum & made sure I’ve loaded the fridge up with items both in the freezer and the fridge making sure items don’t touch back walls. The fridge never turns off (running constantly night and day). Ice cream is rock hard (placed on back wall of freezer as suggested & thanks for that). All meats are frozen along with some frozen veggies. However ice builds up every 2-3 weeks (now 1 1/2” or 35-40mm thick) on back wall of fridge section. I can’t turn the fridge off to defrost so I just turn it down to 0 and I’ve been using an 18v Mikita air blower to melt the ice and let it let the water run out the hole in bottom of fridge. I’ve just bought a makita heat gun so that will work faster.
After this is done I will block up that hole and see if that slows the buildup of ice on back wall. All the seals on doors are ok.
Am I doing it right? Thanks, Mike.

Chris B.
Chris B. · 190L Top Mount DC190L (Black)

Hi, I have a DC190L fridge in our van. Having to defrost every 5 days due to around 5mm of ice on the back wall. We try not open more than we need to. Only wife & I, no kids.
We love the fridge, but seems to be getting worse. 100% better than the Dometic we pulled out, (except this ice issue). A year or 2 ago one of your techs told me to block the internal drain hole to stop air getting in, cheers Chris

Ken
Ken · 190L Top Mount DC190L (Black)

I am wanting to replace my Dometic RPD 190 compressor fridge and your DC190L (or is it "X") appears to be the answer. Having been on a recent long trip (24weeks), the fridge failed to maintain 4degrees, mostly 7-8degrees, but the freezer kept to -22-25degrees - ridiculous. I'm a bit concerned though as it appears yours has glass shelves, thus inhibiting easy circulation of the internal air flow. Could you please give me any further information to help me decide. on the choice. Bushmans was one of two choices that were recommended to me. Looking forward to your reply.
Regards, Ken.

Mark R.
Mark R.
Darryl
Darryl

Compare all Bushman DC-L Series listings
CategoryCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan FridgesCaravan Fridges
Price (RRP) $2,545$2,395
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Discontinuation date