Bushman DC-X Series

Bushman DC-X Series

DC50-X, DC65-X, DC85-X and DC130-X

Very quiet and efficient

This fridge is much quieter and more efficient than the fridge we previously had in our camper trailer.

The only issue I have with it is a design one - I would prefer two small crisper bins instead of the single large crisper bin this fridge has so that I don't have to open the fridge all the way to pull out a crisper bin. Our previous fridge had two small crisper bins which meant it was possible to pull out one (and slide the other over to pull it out if necessary) without having to fully open the door.

Apart from that (and the fact we can't store our magnetic pot mats or magnetic stubby holders on the fridge door anymore) my husband and I are very happy with this fridge and have had no hesitation in recommending it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Positive experience

Performs as claimed
Fitted in to horse transport trailer & run from a 40Ah deep cycle battery with a mains charger (6A) in parallel - will run for at least 24hrs without depleting battery below about half capacity when mains not available
Used for essential perishable food items & keeping cold packs frozen

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great product and outstanding after sales support

Replaced absorption fridge in caravan with this unit and did a 2 week trip to south east Queensland in July. Despite only low 20’s temps through the day had to have thermostat set at 7 (out of 8) to maintain 5 dec C fridge temp. Fridge was also installed with additional insulation so thought it should have performed better. Operation in warmer months is going to be challenging.....

Now we are in the warmer months and there is obviously something wrong with my fridge. Tom from Bushman fridges did not hesitate in agreeing to send me a replacement. It's due this week and I am hopeful of posting a much better review in the coming days.

Replacement fridge has now been run under extreme conditions and is performing very well. Today max temp in locked up van was 43.5degrees (41degree day in Canberra) and the fridge managed to keep the temp inside under 3.3degrees and it was only set on '4' (out of 7).

Very happy with the product now and especially impressed with Tom from Bushman fridges.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Can't fault it

Our fridge permanently runs in our caravan and i can't fault it . It was very easy to install and is also very energy efficient . We would definitely buy another. It is very easy to clean and has a great travel catch to stop it opening during travel. Perfect

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Excellent Fridge

Great bunch of guys at Bushman, helped me on a one to one base. The fridge is working in the caravan, and doing a great job, very pleased with the performance in cooling and freezing. We use it for keeping our Milk, Butter, some soft drinks and a few Beers.I am very impress with the Fridge, a great 12v. system.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

I am very interested in the dc65x fridge, but would like to know the inside dimensions of the fridge, especially the dept of the shelves. and is there anywhere in South Australia I could go to to have a look at these fridges? kind regards, Els from Goolwa SA
Contact Bushman directly (I've always found their staff very helpful and knowledgeable) or call/visit one of their South Australian DC fridge stockists: BUSHMAN Portable Fridges
 3 Contour Close Research VIC 3095