C-Date

C-Date

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)

Absolutely pathetic and horrible site

Absolutely pathetic threatening to send debt collectors etc to get me to pay up hahaha I’ll just go straight to the police if that’s the case. As what their doing is fraud pure and simple!!! Oh and there’s is no option to cancel, what a joke!!!

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

I wish that I had read these reviews before signing up. Scam city. It says that there is a better than normal percentage of women on here, but i would say it's because most of them are fake. So many scammers, and I advise you - do NOT go to Google Hangouts. So many try to send you there even after just hello, how are you.
Even if they are real girls, they will try to scam or blackmail you. Stay away. I'm in the process of cancelling my subscription and profile months before the 6 month subscription "expires".
One start rating, as it won't go half or zero.

Fraudulent behavior

Warning of fraudulent behavior
Warning, they are cheaters! On the advertisement it said 15 Euros per month. Yet, was charged 60 Euros (for three months 180 Euros). This is fraudulent behavior.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how C-Date compares to other Online Dating Sites

Total Fraud.

All what is said below is true.

Get the payments stopped, which i achieved last year. This can only be achieved by YOU getting the payments stopped. They will do F-all to stop the unauthorised withdrawals. After a few months, you may get a threatening email trying to black mail you into paying hush money, to stop public exposure. The standard letter was very amateurish, copy and paste and drafted by a fool.

Never give in to blackmailers.

I guarantee they're ethnics, (Baboons) operating from the UK or abroad. Scum.

The site needs to be taken down,along with the scammers running it. We have people working to track this garbage down:, to do just that.

Gender Non-Binary
UNHAPPY

UNHAPPYPerth, WA

Do not join!!!!

Gender Female
Richard D.

Richard D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM site, no real people difficult to cancel subscription

There are few if any real women on this site, just bots
They make it difficult to cancel the subsciption
They want a signed PDF to cancel, which smells like potential identity theft
DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

Chet

ChetPerth, WA

Complete Scam, Money Stolen

Requested a refund the night I signed up. Had to wait a week to cancel. Now the they refuse to refund my money, but tell me I have 'access to the services until June 2019'. Why would I want access to their services if I requested a cancellation? They reference 'terms and conditions' but their obligation to their customers and to stand behind their service should supersede that.

I should add that there is no option to cancel in the first week via the C-Date website as they 'need to wait for payment to process'. If you ever needed a reason to run a mile from a website it's that.

Awful, awful experience. Intend to email and post to as may review boards as it takes to get my money back.

Gavsart

GavsartSydney, NSW

Fake liars

Stay away from c date. I cancelled my membership but they emailed saying i had to write a letter even though they acknowledged my email. All members are fake. I never received one message. They try to make cancelling impossible. They are trying to get money out of me now from 2 years ago. I will make it my lifes mission to warn every person I can about them. I will not pay this $200 and i will take them to court and sue them for disreputable business practices and im sure i can find a lot of other people that have been scammed by them

currajong

currajongBurleigh Heads

Impossible to end membership

You cannot end the membership with C-Date, they will keep taking money from your credit card. Disabling / deleting your on-line profile won't work. They require you to send a fax to a number that does not receive the fax, I tried. So I cancelled my credit card, and got a new one with different card number, that worked. What prompted me to write this review is just received an email from a debt collector, Upper Class Collections, asking me to pay up amount due: $335.97 which of course I won't pay.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how C-Date compares to other Online Dating Sites

stay away fake

Do not waste your money, all computer generated picture. Its not free and once paid the premium, you will not meet any one.

Shawy

Appalling dating site

WOM

WOM

99% scam, stay away!

Tried a few of them (OKcupid, match.com, Tinder), and this is the worst.
Almost all female profiles are fake (either site -generated or commercial operators) and out of the specified search region to boot. The match criteria are cursory and laughable.

I conversed with maybe two genuine persons, the rest of the "communications" was scam winks to me or no response to mine.

DJ Ameasked

Have anyone received received a court action? All I’ve heard are threats so far?

Cameron H.

Cameron H.asked

Hi there guys. I was just wondering if anyone has actually HAD to pay the money charged by the "debt collecters"?
So far I've just heard that lots of people are getting threats but haven't heard of anyone having to pay the money?

Chris
Chris

Yes, I paid it. By credit card...

What made you pay it?

William Rasked

I am only one of many customers who have been scammed by this mob C.Date They have hired a collection agency after I tried to cancel the subscription after the first month 9-12 months ago. I spoke to the agency they are an absolute scam because the women were just bots or didn't exist! What is my course of action?

Matt
Matt

Hi
I have just received a second debt collectors letter based in the uk this time. I am a bit worried this will effect future credit ratings. Are you still receiving threats?

William R

I received mail posted to the neighbours address.A full 10 or so pages of how I must pay this bill of extra charges to an amount of $260 odd dollars which they can go screw themselves!

Other Online Dating Sites