2Cabot Health Metabocel

Cabot Health Metabocel

2Cabot Health Metabocel
3.5

50% · 11 · 50%
Brand Manager for Cabot Health? Claim your listing.

Nicolii
NicoliiAdelaide3 posts

Fantastic

I'm so happy I started using this. I was eating perfectly and exercising for years and my metabolism was just blocked. As soon as I started taking metabocel I could feel my body burning energy and getting into light sweats immediately. The weight just fell off. I finally felt energised without being tired all the time. Thank you.

Bec
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA22 posts

Ripped off

I don't believe that this product does what it claims. I took it to see if it would help me lose the last few kilos that I have been stuck on for four months. My diet and excersise plans are good and I stick to 1500 calls a day. I took the full 90 tablets as recommended and no movement on the scales. Don't waste your money on this Quackery.

Expensive and ineffective