Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

Wooven knitted blanket AWESOME

I love my blanket and it certainly has helped my stress and funky leg movements while trying to sleep. I have a stressful job that keeps me awake and this blanket has helped me reduce my stress so I can get to sleep. I should have bought the calming blanket as the woven blanket with the holes my toes keep getting caught during the night.. but I love the look and feel of the woven one. Definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't sleep well.

Purchased in January 2020 at on line for $299.00.

Chrissy I.

Chrissy I.Southwest, VIC

Recommended

Very good warm and fluffy, improves sleep quite a bit. Only problem is that the inner part keeps moving around in its case(weight ends up all to one side) but a couple of buttons sewn into the inside should solve that. I got a “3 for 1” deal on my blankets so the price listed is the total for all 3.

Purchased in January 2020 at Calming Blankets for $396.00.

Renee Nosworthy

Renee NosworthySouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t sleep without it!

I love my blanket so much, I can’t sleep without it. Can’t wait to buy another to keep in the lounge room to watch movies. I’d love the woven blanket

Best Blanket ever!

It has improved my quality of sleep tremendously. It does take a nap or two to get used to the weight, but now i sleep with it every night! Thanks!

Purchased in January 2020 for $122.00.

Col

ColLobethal

Fantastic blanket.

Well worth the money. My son snuggles under it when he feels overwhelmed to help calm his emotions and at night it gives him a more restful sleep. We are looking to purchase another to have one for all times.

Purchased in January 2020 at Calming Blankets for $128.00.

Comfort

My 11 year old daughter loves it!

I got the weighted hand knitted blanket for my daughter for Christmas. She definitely loves it! Her eyes absolutely lit up when she unboxed it and she was so intrigued by the feel and the weight of it. She loves getting to bed now and this has definitely helped her get to sleep sooner. I'm interested in having one of my own but for now we have one to share. Everyone that has seen this blanket wants one as well!

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $279.00.

Best sleep ever!!

I love my blanket. I purposely got mine a bit heavier than recommended but I couldn't be happier with it. Since getting it I sleep better and for longer. I have already recommended this product to a few friends and family.

Sheena

SheenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your research

The suggested weight was not right for me at all and I purchased this blanket under the websites guidance. It’s so heavy it makes my hips hurt and is unuseable.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $249.00.

Daughter Loves It

I bought this for my 22 yr old daughter to help her sleep better at night. She loves the blanket her only complaint is that it does clump. Apart from that she loves it and says it has helped her sleep better.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $260.00.

shimmer

shimmerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Pretty happy

I bought this for my grandson who has ASD and it seems to help him sleep a little better using the blanket. I would have preferred that the quilting was smaller as the beads clump up quite a bit.

Purchased in December 2019 for $190.00.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic grandson loves it

Really good for my grandson he uses it every night and every day .he takes it everywhere with him even to school if he could lol fantastic products wish I had heard of u guys before

Purchased in December 2019 at Online for $89.00.

Jack

Jack

Love my blanket!

My Fitbit tracks my sleep and provides me with a “sleep score” - normally I average a score between 60-70 and noticed that my sleep score has risen to 75-85 since using the blanket. It truly does help with improving your sleep! it’s so comfortable and makes you feel cozy - love it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Cait W

Cait WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth every single cent.

I have trouble sleeping, and always struggle to fall asleep. I also have diagnosed anxiety issues which can cause me to not sleep well, and wake feeling super tired. Since I got my blanket, I have used it every night, and I have been falling asleep faster, staying asleep, and waking feeling so much more rested than I have in a long time. Some people said it can take a little while for it to make a difference, but I noticed it right away, even when I was just testing it out on the couch. I often sit under it while watching TV, and I feel calm and comfortable when I have it over me. I was hesitant because of the price, but I would pay the same price again, my blanket is absolutely worth it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $250.00.

A hot night's sleep

Love the colour the feel of the material...it's really nice on the bed!! I love nothing better than sliding under it after a hard long painful day and fall asleep quickly and restfully!! Although I do find it gets too hot at times especially when hubby is in bed too but overall I love sleeping with the blanket!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Calming Blankets for $300.00.

Brilliant!!

Love my blanket! It relaxes me almost instantly and sends me to sleep quick. I’m soooo impressed. It has far exceeded my expectations. My partner hates the snoring but I’m loving the quality sleep and relaxing.
Only criticism is it gets a bit hot sometimes in summer but ok if you leave your feet out

Purchased in November 2019 for $299.00.

Hanna

HannaGippsland, VIC

Way too small to be functional

Info says the weighted blanket is not recommended for children under 2 years of age (completely understandable) yet the kids blanket is the size of a cot blanket. Far too small even for a 3 year old in a single bed. If we use it side ways in order to keep her body warm, her feet hang out. If we use it length ways to cover her feet, it’s not wide enough to keep her body warm.

Purchased in December 2019.

Beverly S.

Beverly S.Alice Springs, NT

very nice

Just the right weight and nice colour. Like the cover, too as the dog hair doesn't stick to it. It is for my son and he is enjoying sleeping with it at night. He always used two donas and now only uses his calming blanket.

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets.

More cons than pros.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Loving it

Great Blanket I have had a night of better sleep since getting this Blanket my Wife says my legs still jiggle in my sleep but not as bad as before even the Cat loves sleeping on it since I have had it on the Bed

Purchased in December 2019 for $139.00.

Em B.

Em B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Weighted blankets love by the family!

I purchased the kids bamboo weighted blanket for my daughter who is 2 and has not been a great sleeper. It is has definitely made a difference to her sleep - she has been sleeping through the night! I tested out the blanket before my daughter and it helped me to relax. My sister swears by hers. If she has had a bad nights sleep its because the blanket has come off her during the night. Highly recommend this blanket if you dont sleep well or if you would like a more restful sleep. The customer service was brilliant; I only have positive things to say about my shopping experience.

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Janine

Janineasked

Hi. I am living in London ( UK ) and would like to order two blankets. One for my husband who is 83kg and one for myself. I am 63kg. We are both quite warm and I have menopausal symptoms so I over heat easily, so I think the Bamboo would be best. What weight do you recommend for the two blankets required? Are we able to get a single size blanket each as two big blankets on one bed might be a bit much. Definitely very interested and would like to order as soon as possible. Any suggestions will be helpful? Janine.

Alexandra
Alexandra

the weight recommended on their website for both your weights is
68kg = 6.8kg blanket
83kg = 9kg blanket
I would also suggest you both get the bamboo covers as theyre much cooler than all the other covers!

Rosey

Roseyasked

What is the difference between the bamboo and plain weights blanket? I’m worried it’s going be too heavy

Layney
Layney

The bamboo will be lighter in weight but only marginally, it will “breathe” a bit better but I purchased the blanket that I think would suit my purpose best

Tori F.

Tori F.asked

I am worried the blanket will be to hot as i am going through menopause and sleep really hot but was interested in the blanket because i have anxiety as well. Any suggestions? Thanks Tori

Kellie-Marie D.
Kellie-Marie D.

Hi Tori, its no hotter then just a throw, maybe a sheet and yr calming blanket would be fine.

Tania
Tania

Hi Tori, I haven’t found it to make me hot. I still have a sheet and my other doona on top of the blanket as I have the weighted blanket but my husband does not. I do live in a cold climate so even with the heating on at a constant 17 over night I don’t get hot. Hope this helps:)

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives