Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Why didn't I get one sooner!!!!

Our 4yr old who is 'on the spectrum' has always had trouble falling and staying asleep. First night with the calming blanket he fell asleep in his own bed almost instantly without us and slept through the night. With just over a week of using the calming blanket his only snuck into our bed once.

Planing on getting another one as they are so soft to touch and cozy I want one for myself. My only complaint is a suggestion really, a few extra ties on the longer edge would help keep the inner blanket in place better.

This product is amazing

The delivery of my blanket was prompt. I’m loving this blanket, the weight is relaxing. The only thing is it gets to hot. I’m sleeping much better. Try it, it works

Purchased .

Absolutely fabulous, anyone who likes a heavy cuddly blanket will love this!

The delivery of my blanket was prompt. I’m loving this blanket, the weight is relaxing and warm. Finally a blanket that ticks all the boxes for me. Do yourself a favour and get one!

Success!

My sleep patterns have become more erratic over the years and having already tried everything to find that elusive perfect eight hours I thought I’d try a Calming Blanket. It’s been ten days now and I can honestly say I am sleeping as well as I could ever want to. I wake up refreshed after 8 hours of good quality sleep. The blanket settles on me and I feel calmed and settled as I fall asleep. It’s wonderful. Thank you!

Loving this blanket

From the day I received this gorgeous blanket, I have gone to sleep without the usual tossing and turning and the thoughts running wild in my head. It’s a bit hot so have placed over my legs but will be great to cuddle in winter

A perfect night's sleep.

After buying the calming blanket I no longer toss and turn trying to get to sleep. It did take me a few days to get used to but now I don't know how I will sleep without it.

Purchased .

I love it, best purchase I've made in months!

One of the warmest, softest and fluffiest things I have ever bought. I even slept with it on, was so warm and toasty all night, highly recommend! One of the best investments I've made.

Purchased for $80.00.

Waste money Just a fad passing

Like bamboo pillows all a fad, just buy a thick doona . Racket not worth it. Using anxiety as a selling point is dreadful. Didn't do.a thing to relax me either

Purchased .

Hey Joe. Very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the blanket. After receiving over 500 reviews and stories about how our blankets have helped individuals manage their anxiety, we feel our marketing points are completely justified. I have tried to search Joe M in our database and can't seem to find your order. If you'd like to get in touch with our staff we can arrange a refund for you as we aim for 100% customer satisfaction :) thanks for giving us a shot! Chat soon, DavieJoe, I have not heard from you regarding your refund nor can I find an order under Joe M. I hate to ask, but is this a legitimate review? If so please get in touch with your order #. We have unfortunately had competitors falsely review our products before. Look forward to discussing further :)

Sleep like a log

Prior to having this blanket I used to have panic attacks during my sleep and would keep my partner up from being so restful during my sleep. Since having this blanket I have been having the best sleeps ever! It feels like I’m receiving a giant hug while I sleep. It’s also great to use while sitting on the couch watching TV!

Purchased for $230.00.

The most amazing blanket!

I purchased calming blanket specifically for my 9 year old who was experiencing great difficulty with sleep and anxiety as well. The blanket has proved to provide her with comfort and supported her sleep and while relaxing on the couch. I would recommend these blankets to anyone who suffers with sleep/anxiety issues

Purchased at Calming blankets for $220.00.

calming Blanket woweee

Taken a few days to get used to it, but loving it nw. Sleep has improved heaps, great for anxiety and calms me on a low day. My grandson has Autism (he has one also) n works great for him too. Wish i had this ages ago - totally recommend , money well spent

Purchased .

Great for the whole family

We got this blanket to help my son with ASD. Unfortunately everytime we cuddle him in bed we fall deeply asleep! Seriously makes a difference, even whilst we watch TV. He is so much more settled. Very happy with our purchase.

Purchased for $200.00.

Love Love Love my Calming Blanket

Just love going to bed now and snuggling up under my Calming blanket. Feels so cosy and I'm not tossing and turning all night. Definitely a must have for anyone.

Love it!

My daughter is sleeping so much better!
She used to struggle to fall asleep and be so restless. Now she is calm and falls asleep much faster.
It’s exactly what she needed!

Purchased .

The Kevin the calming koala is perfect for my little boy who has asd,adhd. He loves him dearly

Helps with calming and sleeping and at school and home. This toy instantly makes everyone in my family feel like they are getting a hug when they use the toy. I will be sharing the word to my friends and family how great this product is

Purchased for $55.00.

Whole family loves it

This blanket instantly makes everyone in my family feel like they are getting a hug when they use the blanket. I will be sharing the word to my friends and family how great this product is

Purchased for $240.00.

Good quality product.

The blanket is very soft and comfortable. A little bit hot for me, but I think I could use to it. The size for a single person a little bit small. Now I think I should buy queen size.
Regarding of the result - yes it's working :) I'm sleeping more deeper, relaxed, not waking up few times at night and in the morning feel refreshed.
Thanks to Calming Blanket.

Purchased for $219.00.

Nearly perfect.

To be honest a tiny bit small in length as I have a tall daughter for her age, but beautiful quality and great customer service make this a fantastic purchase.

Great customer service!

This company has excellent customer service, giving me a discount after my order as I received an email offer for a discount just after I placed my order. Great follow up to my order and it arrived quickly. The blanket is beautiful - silky and comfortable. I love having it on my lap I. The evenings and my daughter loves it too.

Best thing I’ve ever had

Love my weighted blanket, it’s a soft fabric, easy to wash and I’m obsessed. The cover that comes with it is easy to put on and remove as well, highly recommend

Purchased .

Hi, I have a 9 year old daughter and a 5 year old son probably both under 30kg but am unsure of which blanket to buy and am thinking about longer term use - as they get older. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
We got the lowest weight in the adult sizes..not sure if that was 4.5 or 6.5 kgs. I highly reccomend asking the calming blanket site. Their support IT is great. Our son is 8 and we find it calming ourselves.I bought the adult one which was 4.5kg. My 9 year old is the youngest in our family so I felt that the adult size would be fine and it is. You could always try one and see how you goHey Angela! I suggest you contact our support at help@calmingblankets.com.au with all your details so we can help you make the right choice. Alternatively there is lots of information on our blog on our website! We look forward to helping you :)

What weight is suggested for an adult?
They recommend 10% of your body weightPlease read our weight and size guide here :) https://www.calmingblankets.com.au/blogs/news/choosing-the-right-size-and-weight-for-your-weighted-blanket

Hi, I am just wondering is it safe while pregnant? I weigh approximately 57kg wondering what weight I should get? Thanks, Leeanne
Hey Leeanne - Please consult with your GP about this :) We have had customers use it in the past while pregnant however can not comment any further!You think you'd know using health as selling point

Similar listings