Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Great product, better sleep after use

I ordered the Calming Blanket set, as a Father's Day special. The blanket is really comfortable and great to use. I have had much better sleep since using this product, and I am happy with the bundle purchased.

My main issue that I have is that, the ties that connect the blanket to either the mink or cotton cover (dependent on the time of year you are using this product), make the blanket move around in the cover and disproportions the use of the glass beads as weights. I feel this could be solved with zips or clips of some sort so that the blanket doesn't move around as much either when using or placing on a bed.
To solve this for myself I have had to roll the blanket up before placing it on my bed and then unrolling the blanket down the bed to stop some movement due to the weight.

Apart from this small issue, I love this product and would definitely purchase from Calming Blanket again.

Purchased in September 2019.

Comfort

Great product, excellent value!

This has helped my son so much. He has always struggled with sleep and now he is much more settled.
Thank you so much for this amazing product, I wish I had purchased earlier.

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $79.00.

Calming Weighted Blanket

I have always wanted heavy blankets on me no matter the season and did not know this was a thing until I read about weighted blankets in a magazine. I resisted at first thinking it was all in my head but I decided to try it out. I ordered the 9kg blanket and it's perfect. I did not realise how much it helped me sleep until my holiday where its just not practical to travel with a weighted blanket internationally.

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $229.00.

Comfort

i love it.. so does my cat

Use this blanket to sleep every night and i really feel comfortable under it. The weight was not too heavy or too light (bought 6.8kg and i'm 58kg). Comes with a nice minky cover, and my cat loves the material that she sleeps with me every night now. Recommended!

Purchased in September 2019.

Good nights sleep

The blanket has been great. I ordered 9kg (I am 62 kilos) and was worried it would be too heavy but is perfect. Didn’t expect it to work but it has really helped my sleep!

Purchased in September 2019 at Calming Blankets for $180.00.

Comfort

A perfect and beautiful product

We received the calming blanket and koala recently. I can’t recommend them enough. The soft touch combined with the perfect amount of pressure. My son has used his blanket everyday since we received it.

Comfort

I absolutely love my weighted blanket. It helps me sleep every night!

My blanket is weighted so evenly, and the little beads are perfectly silent. The covers are sooo incredibly soft! I got the mink, which is warm and cozy, and the bamboo, which is cool and perfect for summer. It came in a handy protective bag, which is convenient for moving. As soon as I started using the blanket, I started falling asleep quicker and staying asleep longer. I'm glad I got the adult size because it is easier to bring downstairs to use on the couch or in bed to fall asleep. I highly, highly recommend this weighted blanket for anyone who is looking for comfort or help with sleep!

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Comfort

So good that these blankets are available

My daughter said the heavy protective blanket used for X-Rays at the dentist was very soothing. And I thought - what a shame you can't buy anything like that. But now you can!

Purchased in August 2019 at https://www.calmingblankets.com.au/ for $189.00.

Brilliant!

My daughter sleeps with this every night and it has helped a lot with her anxiety!! Thanks so much - wish we had discovered these a lot sooner than we did.

Purchased in July 2019.

Worked straight away

My son uses his blanket to rest with at the end of the day and then to sleep with over night. He will also get it when he is feeling overwhelmed. Overall it calms and reassures him. He seeks the sensory input that the blanket gives. Well worth it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Amazing

This blanket is amazing! Has helped my special needs child to sleep at night. If you have any issues, they are resolved straight away with efficiency. I highly recommended calming blankets.

Purchased in August 2018.

Wonderful

Wonderful blanket that hugs you to sleep. Love it and very happy I purchased. Super fast delivery and quality product. I purchased the king/queen blanket and find it fits the bed well.

Comfort

I’ve been having the best sleep since getting this blanket, Love it.

This blanket is amazing, I have been having such a good night sleep and I fall asleep a lot quicker since Ive been using this blanket, it makes me feel so relaxed, my kids want one now.

This is really good!

I bought the hand woven blanket and im so happy i got it. Its comfortable and is helping improve my sleeping. Very happy with it. Would highly recommend to anyone

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $299.00.

Great product

I bought the 6.5kg bamboo blanket for my teenage son, who has ADHD. He has always been a restless sleeper, getting up multiple times each night and looking like he hasn't slept each morning. We have had the blanket a couple of weeks now, and I can't believe the difference - he very rarely gets up, and when he goes to bed he settles very quickly and there is no more fidgeting around and taking ages to get to sleep. Fantastic product - wish I had bought one years ago!

Purchased in August 2019 for $209.00.

Amazing !

Very happy, has worked wonders for my son with Autism. He actually sleeps all night. It feels so soft and he absolutely loves it .

Not to mention,such a great price.

Purchased in August 2019 for $110.00.

Comfort

Love it my son is sleeping all night

My son is sleeping all night now and he says he likes it, it makes him feel safe and it’s soooo soft. Would recommend for everyone with sleep problems to invest.

Purchased in July 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Love my blanket

I love my blanket and would recommend anyone buys one... However, I think having more ties on the inside would be better as the blanket moves around (I ended up taking off the snuggly cover), and smaller bead squares would probably be a good thing too - for more even distribution. Other than that I love it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $189.00.

Comfort

I waited too long to buy it

Way back when I was diagnosed with Autism my doctor recommended it to me- I delayed buying one for over a year because I wasn't sure about the price but now that I have one, I can honestly say the price is so worth it. I've never had more even sleep or been so able to just fall asleep feeling safe and grounded. Amazing investment for anyone with sensory issues or anxiety!

Purchased in August 2019 at Calming Blankets for $180.00.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I should have bought my calming blanket years ago. I suffer from insomnia which affects the whole family. I slip under the blanket and the next thing I know it's morning. I feel happy and healthy. It is a life saver. Thanks

Purchased in July 2019.

Comfort

What is the difference between the bamboo and plain weights blanket? I’m worried it’s going be too heavy
The bamboo will be lighter in weight but only marginally, it will “breathe” a bit better but I purchased the blanket that I think would suit my purpose best

I am worried the blanket will be to hot as i am going through menopause and sleep really hot but was interested in the blanket because i have anxiety as well. Any suggestions? Thanks Tori
Hi Tori, its no hotter then just a throw, maybe a sheet and yr calming blanket would be fine.Hi Tori, I haven’t found it to make me hot. I still have a sheet and my other doona on top of the blanket as I have the weighted blanket but my husband does not. I do live in a cold climate so even with the heating on at a constant 17 over night I don’t get hot. Hope this helps:)

Hi I have had my blanket less then a week and it has wearing holes where the beads have fallen out and gone all through my bed, as much as I enjoyed the weight this was a massive disappointment. I also noticed clumping in areas.
G.gardner - this is definitely not a regular occurrence and is not normal. Please email us some photos and we will get you a new blanket sent out straight away :)