Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

bec

becAU

Not what I expected

I ordered the blanket and koala package for my son, he loved the koala but found the blanket way too small to be of any use, it bunches up really easily and falls to each corner. I feel like it was a waste of money.

Purchased in January 2021.

Lorraine B

Lorraine BSydney, NSW

Calming blanket equals sleep.

Love my calming blanket have not needed sleeping pills since using the blanket. Would highly recommend, best thing ever. Appreciate the quick delivery great customer service . Thank you happy customer

Purchased in January 2021 for $299.00.

Kylie2779

Kylie2779Hunter Region, NSW

Love it. best sleep ever

It was so fast arriving. best sleep I have had in years. no more restless sleep for me or my husband He is also restless sleeper.
Been having trouble keeping it as my daughter wants to steal it

Purchased in January 2021 for $180.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Forget herbal supplements to aid sleep

My 16 year old has struggled with sleep for the last two years. A variety of herbal remedies proved useless in overcoming her problem. I stumbled across reviews for this weighted blanket and, hesitantly, I ordered one not really believing it would help. From the first night, she slept straight through and has continued to do so since. The quality of the outer velvet cover and the dark granite colour really do make this calming blanket look beautiful. I am planning to buy one for myself as it really is worth every penny. Thank you too to Katharine who was incredibly helpful at Calming Blankets.

Purchased in December 2020 for $130.00.

Game changer

As a woman who “enjoys” depression and estrogen leaving building, I had my share of sleepless nights way before I should have....this blanket is the answer❤️ Not gonna crap here that I sleep all night, every night but this blankets offer major improvement. I have recently purchased also family bundle to enjoy the same comfort while chilling on sofa and also offer it to my visits

Purchased in July 2020.

Love love it.

Total love it. Was not sure when ordering, cause I had so many sleeping troubles. But after getting my blanket, omg have never sleep so good. It is true to its advertising

Purchased in December 2020.

Kerri Leach

Kerri LeachSydney, NSW

I Can Now Sleep

I bought one of the adult sized with an extra bamboo cover. I have been far less restless sleeping longer. I lent my blanket to my son who is blind and has anxiety he loved it so much that I have just received yesterday another three blankets to use between his and my place. I think I will be also ordering some more summer covers in the near future. LOVE THEM!

Purchased in January 2021 at Calming Blankets.

Susan Graham

Susan GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful gift from family

I’m 70 and a little bit heavy but I love the secure feeling and how it makes me feel.
My family gave it as a present otherwise I would have never known that the blanket was all that the advertisement talks about.

Purchased in December 2020.

Alice A.

Alice A.New South Wales

Easily breakable

Delivery was on point and product was good, but, it's only been 2 weeks since I started to use this product (I ordered at end of Dec, it arrived while I was on holiday) and blanket is broken and beads are everywhere on the floor. I ordered summer and winter blanket. Summer blanket broke - has holes in them in weird spots, and winter one doesn't flatten out properly.

I don't think I will buy or recommend weighted blanket from this company ever again.

Purchased in December 2020 at Calming Blankets for $300.00.

Melissa N.

Melissa N.

Appalling customer service

Purchased in January 2021 at Calming Blankets.

Labelled as Polyester - ordered Bamboo

The issue of incorrect labelling was raised here 2 months ago. I received my 'calming blanket' and cover yesterday. Ordered Bamboo and is labelled as polyester. It is shiny and very thin - even if it is bamboo, I dont imagine there would be much longevity to the fabric. I would like to return this - please confirm how.

Purchased in January 2021 for $238.00.

Yezra B

Yezra BKowen 2620, ACT

Cannot live without this

Has calmed my anxiety so much! I cannot live without it. If youre anxious then you need to buy this because it will change your world forever, i fall straight asleep now without any issues.

Purchased in April 2019.

Buyer beware

Buyer beware

Poor product and poor customer service

Weighted blanket bunches up all the time. It was suggested that we shake it out so the beads flatten out, but as soon as my daughter moves the beads bunch up again. Returned the item and asked for funds to be refunded to a different bank account. Customer service failed to reply to my email until after they had “refunded” the money into a bank account I no longer have access too. Poor form!!!! Now not am I only without a blanket, I am also out of pocket $106.

They tell me after the refund is made that they cannot refund to a different card, if I had known that before I would have asked for a replacement product which I am entitled too by law.

Purchased in October 2020 for $106.00.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

This is a Scam they do not ship products

I ordered 2 weeks ago and paid online. No sign of the products until now- I sent emails and phone calls. Than “Harry” support answers that product is shipped and with Dhl. A lie again since the courier shows clear no package sent. report the fraud!

Purchased in November 2020 at Calming Blankets for $250.00.

Excellent! Best customer service also

My blanket unfortunately got lost in the mail by the courier. The support team were beyond helpful and sent me another one, and I LOVE IT! Definitely a good investment. Thankyou to the beautiful support Team!

Purchased in November 2020 at Calming Blankets for $180.00.

Erin

Erin

Not worth the hype

I can understand why some people may love this blanket, and I hope my review doesn't invalidate others' experiences. Personally, though, I found this product to be incredibly overrated. I don't see how the weight actually adds anything to the experience of sleeping. I suppose it can be somewhat calming, but it certainly isn't like being enveloped by a hug, the way the ads make it out to be. I think it's an expensive blanket that isn't too different from anything you could get from Kmart, with the caveat that its weight makes it very difficult to move around. Good luck trying to turf it off the bed if you're overheating, too.

Purchased in September 2020 for $110.00.

Dale

DaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wish we found this earlier!

Our 4-year old daughter never slept through the night. At best we would get 4 hours, sometimes spending up to 2 hours resettling her and many nights jumping into bed with her. After 3 nights of using the calming blanket she slept through the night. 12 hours. Every night. So far it’s has been 3 weeks of blissful sleep. She also self-settles if she wakes up. She loves her calming blanket. It’s our new go-to gift for friends whose children struggle with a good nights sleep. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Purchased in September 2020 at Calming Blankets for $89.00.

Frustrated

Our blanket keeps bunching up and so hard to even out, its frustrating constantly waking up in a mess. I wish it was evenly distributed like it states but it does not.

Purchased for $229.00.

Rachel5760

Rachel5760Kambah 2902, ACT

Very happy with purchase

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Perfect size, weight and comfort

I’m loving my experience with my calming blanketS ! I first purchased a 9kg blanket and found too heavy , but the company was kind enough to offer full return within 30 days so I exchanged for 6kg which I’m very happy with !
Customer service was excellent and can highly recommend.
Mandy

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Ange S.

Ange S.asked

I purchased the Bamboo Weighted Blanket as I live in sunny Queensland and wanted a natural fabric that would breathe. I received a blanket and the label says Polyester Inner and Outer with glass beads filling. There is zero reference to bamboo. I've done a bit of reading online and am pretty confident that Bamboo should not be labelled as polyester in any circumstance. Can anyone offer any explanation? It seems a bit misleading to me.

Hi Ange, Steph here :)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have possibly received an incorrect blanket.

I can assure you that our blankets are made from 100% bamboo, however unfortunately, we have recently found that some of the bamboo blankets had the incorrect label put on them when they were manufactured.

Rest assured as soon as we found out, we got on top of this with our suppliers.

I have just sent you an email, if you could please get back to me with a photo of that one, I would love to get this sorted for you right away!

Hope to hear back soon :)

Krystina
Krystina

Hi, I have just had the same experience. They are telling me the polyster one is infact bamboo.... it doesnt feel anything like bamboo. It feels silky, just like polyster. Did you ever get sent a bamboo one?
Really hate feeling misled.

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Krystina, Steph here :)

I am very sorry that you feel misled in regards to your Bamboo Weighted Blanket, unfortunately, as we mentioned, there was a batch of incorrectly labelled blankets and covers. Our suppliers have now fixed this issue, unfortunately, it is just a case of phasing out all of the affected items.

If you would like to return that one to us for a full refund, we are more than happy to help you with this.

I have just closed your tickets with our support agent Lucy and have contacted you via my personal email to hopefully get this sorted out for you!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Calming BlanketsCalming Blanket

Hi Chris, Steph here, just following up quickly :)

I can see your cuddly Koala friend has now arrived with your granddaughter and the rest of your order has been canceled and refunded in full.

We hope she is loving her new friend!

I am so pleased that we were able to get this sorted out for you, and again, we do apologise for all of the delays in our warehouse, as promised, we have begun implementing new processes in the warehouse to ensure an overall swifter packaging routine, should you ever wish to purchase one of our products in the future, I am hopeful that your turn over will be much more efficient!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives