Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Best blanket ever

It makes sleeping so much easier and I wake up less though out the night. I would recommend this product to people with anxiety cause it has help a lot with mine

Purchased in November 2019 for $246.56.

JJC

JJCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is the best blanket in the world!

I have never slept so well in my life! This blanket is so comfortable and snuggly! It is calming and helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep through the night!

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets for $240.00.

Melissa5735

Melissa5735Narrandera

Best buy

We brought the calming blanket for our 11 yr old daughter who was having trouble sleeping at night. Since she has had the blanket She sleeps so much better and no troubles. Thank you.

Purchased in November 2019 for $89.00.

Marzia M.

Marzia M.South East Queensland, QLD

love it!

I choose the bamboo one, it's fabulous! love the feeling of the fabric and of the little beads inside. My daughter took it straight to her bed and had the best noght sleep in a long time!

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $189.00.

Dianne N.

Dianne N.Southeast, SA

Great

I absolutely love my calming blanket I have been sleeping better and it has helped with my legs as well. I have one in the lounge it was a cheaper version but have to admit not as good as the one I have gotten from calming blankets.

Purchased in November 2019.

Comfort

Fantastic Absolutely love it...

I brought the bamboo blanket for my husband who has been having trouble sleeping due to stress,anxiety and depression, since using the blanket he has been having good sleeps and is now sleeping thought the night he absolutely loves it, I used it and I love it as well... It really works no jokes, fantastic sleep. I will be looking at purchasing one each for my two children and one for myself, that way we will all have one each. We would recommend anyone to purchase a blanket and give it ago. I have been telling people about the blanket already. When I use my normal blanket I don't have a nice deep rested sleep, I toss and turn and wake up ect... I want and need my own weight blanket asap :)

Purchased at Calming Blankets for $189.00.

dewieke

dewiekeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

So happy with my purchase from calming blankets . I ordered a minky king / queen blanket and then immediately realised it would be too hot for our Queensland summers. Got in touch with customer service who apologised but said the order had already been sent to the warehouse . But the lovely lady I spoke to explained the covers could be changed and I ordered a light weight bamboo cover as well . Package arrived so quickly ! Unfortunately it was the wrong colour , so a quick email and it was sorted out very quickly and customer service sending me the correct colour cover free of charge ! The quality of the blankets and covers are outstanding .
Very happy with purchase and customer service . A big thank you to Paris who was very helpful

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Shelley69

Shelley69Perth, WA

Life changing for our 7 year old

Absolutely amazing! Put my 7 year old to bed, placed the blanket over him sideways as he likes his feet out and he was asleep within minutes! You could see the comfort he felt written all over his face.
The quality of these blankets is absolutely flawless. The communication from the team is so professional and friendly too.

Purchased in November 2019 at Calming Blankets.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute lifesaver...

My husband bought me an open-weave Calming Blanket to manage my anxiety in the warm Qld weather & it's utterly brilliant. Bunch it if you're cold, stretch it if you're hot!

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $279.00.

Love my blanket!!

My skeptical husband ending up loving mine so I had to buy another :) Both of us have never had better sleep.
Also great customer service! Responses have been quick and incredibly helpful

Purchased in May 2019.

Comfort

Xmas present for my partner!

Purchased in October 2019.

Stacey

StaceyFar North Queensland, QLD

Doesn't live up to the hype

Didn't live up to the hype. I love the concept of a weighted blanket being able to reduce anxiety and help me sleep but it did nothing. It was also quite small for the price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $200.00.

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket

Disapointed

The blanket is lovely but it's too small for a comfortable night's sleep. Because of the weight of the blanket when I turn in my sleep the blanket does not turn with me. If the blanket were a larger size this wouldn't be an issue.

Purchased in October 2019 for $225.00.

Calming Blanket
Calming B.Calming Blanket
Kirst S.
Kirst S.

Hi, actually I solved the problem of the blanket turning with me by putting it into a queen size duvet cover. It now stays on top of me as I turn in the night. I am now very happy with the product. How can I edit my review?

Pleasant weight!

My maldive bamboo blanket arrived first. I was pleased the colour blended better with my decor than expected. I was disappointed that the white zipper showed. This needs to be addressed. My quartz minky arrived the other day and I love the feel. Also relieved that the correct colour invisible zipper had been used. I love resting or reading under my blanket during the day. Sorting the bed at night is more difficult because my husband runs at a different temperature and is not using the weighted blanket - yet. I was looking forward to using the blanket in my recliner but the weight unbalances it..... I sleep OK anyway but like the weight and am hoping it helps with my RLS.

Caz

CazPerth, WA

Favourite in our household

The weight can take a little getting used to but after a good nights rest it is well worth the investment. Hubby and kids love these. We have 2 styles. The adult blanket style first and then bought the woven blanket. Love both.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $289.00.

Melissa O.

Melissa O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Night terrors are thing of the past!

It has honestly changed my 8 year old daughters life. She sufferers from night terrors often 2-4 times a night, since sleeping with the calming blanket - she sleeps all night!

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $239.00.

Beautiful blanket

We have had our 9kg blanket for 2 weeks now and are very happy with our purchase. My husband who was very sceptical is sleeping a bit better. Love the beautiful soft feel of the fabric.

Purchased in November 2019.

Comfort

I love my calming blanket

The calming blanket is so very comfortable and I sleep so much better. The bamboo cover keeps me cool in warm weather and I never have trouble falling asleep anymore.

Purchased in October 2019 for $249.00.

Tashyrorry

TashyrorryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bamboo soft and loving it

I got mine a few weeks ago a 12kg queen/king bamboo blanket absolutely loving it.the blanket is reasonably cool and breathable even in the hot weather, Is well made the bamboo fabric is extra soft and the matching pillow cases are a great touch. And Calming blankets offer Afterpay so I can pay it off.

Purchased in October 2019 at Calming Blankets for $239.00.

Michelle rose

Michelle roseBrisbane

An Amazing Blanket

It's been almost 3 weeks since I bought the Queen weighted blanket, and it has been the best thing ever. The weight (9kg) is perfect for me and the blanket is very warm. The calming effect enables me to fall asleep in an instance. Love this blanket!!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $229.00.

Janine

Janineasked

Hi. I am living in London ( UK ) and would like to order two blankets. One for my husband who is 83kg and one for myself. I am 63kg. We are both quite warm and I have menopausal symptoms so I over heat easily, so I think the Bamboo would be best. What weight do you recommend for the two blankets required? Are we able to get a single size blanket each as two big blankets on one bed might be a bit much. Definitely very interested and would like to order as soon as possible. Any suggestions will be helpful? Janine.

Alexandra
Alexandra

the weight recommended on their website for both your weights is
68kg = 6.8kg blanket
83kg = 9kg blanket
I would also suggest you both get the bamboo covers as theyre much cooler than all the other covers!

Rosey

Roseyasked

What is the difference between the bamboo and plain weights blanket? I’m worried it’s going be too heavy

Layney
Layney

The bamboo will be lighter in weight but only marginally, it will “breathe” a bit better but I purchased the blanket that I think would suit my purpose best

Tori F.

Tori F.asked

I am worried the blanket will be to hot as i am going through menopause and sleep really hot but was interested in the blanket because i have anxiety as well. Any suggestions? Thanks Tori

Kellie-Marie D.
Kellie-Marie D.

Hi Tori, its no hotter then just a throw, maybe a sheet and yr calming blanket would be fine.

Tania
Tania

Hi Tori, I haven’t found it to make me hot. I still have a sheet and my other doona on top of the blanket as I have the weighted blanket but my husband does not. I do live in a cold climate so even with the heating on at a constant 17 over night I don’t get hot. Hope this helps:)

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives