Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

Krystal J.

Krystal J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service - great quality

Whilst ultimately I didn’t find the blanket was right for me, I still rate the product and service as 5 stars.

The blanket weight was distributed very evenly; and the mink cover was very soft and nice.

I did end up returning mine, and the process was amazingly simple, and I received the refund once proof of return postage was sent (not when they actually received it). I do think that this would benefit the majority of people.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$210.00.

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping inside a cloud

Have been feeling very anxious of late and climbing into bed tonight, I immediately felt happy, relaxed and calm and oh so cosy. I bought the 9kg woven weighted blanket and I feel I could just float away...
I have tried the other weighted blankets (the ones with the ties from another company) and have worn one out and found the shifting weight annoying. So happy I chose the woven style this time. I actually bought two as I have a guest room and no longer use blankets. The woven style suits the Qld climate so much better as it can be used all year round.
Thankyou Calming Blanket

Purchased in August 2020.

Alex S

Alex S

The bunching! Always with the bunching!

When I first got this blanket I absolutely loved it, though 2 weeks in, that all changed. The blanket constantly bunches! Even after shaking it loose and trying to flatten it out it just keeps bunching! The internal ties are useless and keep breaking. Definitely would not buy another.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$299.00.

Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Now my alarm wakes me, not my anxiety.

Purchased in August 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$219.00.

Sally O

Sally OHunter Region, NSW

Love it

Love it I don’t use the cover but have brought three now it’s the only thing I need for warmth even in a cold part of NSW so that’s a bonus

Purchased in February 2019 for A$300.00.

Alice

AliceSouth Australia

I like the weight but HATE how much it moves around in the cover.

I like the weight but hate how much it moves around in the cover, it is so difficult to straighten and adjust on my daughters bed and when sleeping under it.
I will not buy another one.

Danny S.

Danny S.

Calming Weighted Blanket

I've heard about these blankets for a while and wanted to try it out. The blanket is great quality and looks great. It took a few nights to get used to, especially the first night, but now I'm enjoying the weight of the blanket and it it is a really comforting way to sleep.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Brooke

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delivery and service

Big shout out to all the team members working in the warehouse during this pandemic. I ordered two blankets from them and was quite confused with the emails i was getting about delivery and they cleared everything up and sent the items asap and I have received them within only a few days of all this happening and I am beyond grateful to the team for their efforts and I cannot wait to try out the blankets.

Purchased in August 2020.

Emily

Emily

Best blanket!

I love my blanket! Its super comfortable and the soft pink fabric colour I chose for mine is super soft and snuggly. It helps me sleeo so much better at night and my dog lives it too!

Surprising

Getting used to it. Has definitely helped with my sleeping. The weight I chose is good. Not as cooling as I hoped but am getting used to it. Am happy with it so far

Purchased in August 2020 for A$250.00.

Sam N.

Sam N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$299.00.

Sleep saviour!

Jumped straight in and started sleeping with my blanket. I’m falling asleep faster, no tossing and turning and weirdly I’m no longer having leg cramps. It helps me to relax and feel calm, Amazing!! Highly recommend this weighted blanket.

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my blanket!

Very helpful and comforting. Helps me relax at night and during the day. I wanted one for a while but wasn't sure it would be worth it..... it was! I ended up buying myself one as a self-present during isolation and it was the best decision!!
Sometimes the blanket is difficult to shift around (obviously given its so heavy), I've found that you just need to grab the blanket by the corners, ensuring you are holding both layers before moving. :)

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$220.00.

Anne S.

Anne S.Illawarra, NSW

The woven blanket is fantastic.

The woven blanket is fantastic. It just looks like a chunky knitted throw blanket. I can’t sleep without it now, it has calmed my severe Restless Leg Syndrome and my anxiety.

Genac

GenacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

GOOD product and GREAT customer service

Purchased in April 2020.

Tania

Tania

Perfect for Traveling, Kids weighted Blacket.

Very helpful , with an exchange in weighted blanket .
due to my shoulder operation. I've gone for a lighter kids blanket which is easier for me to lift plus great for travelling since I have restless legs.

Purchased in June 2020.

It’s good

It helped me sleep better like it said it advertised. Comfy and the single was big enough for my double bed, highly recommend. Also got it on sale so recommend looking out for sales.

Purchased in July 2020 at Calming Blankets for A$110.00.

CassandraC

CassandraCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Decent sleep at long last.

This reminds me of a handmade quilt my late mother made when I was growing up...it was very heavy however I do recall sleeping like a baby. When I read about the calming blanket, I brought one & it has the same effect as my late Mums quilt. No readjustment needed on my end. Of course I'm happy with it. Will be buying more for the family very soon.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$219.00.

ShevPerth, WA

Fraudulent Company

I ordered a blanket from this company a while ago, they sent me the wrong order. I consistently tried to contact them, the phone number goes straight to voice mail, they do not reply to emails or messages or across any other platform, after MORE THAN 2 WEEEKS they finally got back to me with a resolution, and promised to send me the correct order and that I would receive it in 2-8 days, 12 days later and still no order. Save yourself the hassle and order from another company.

Purchased in June 2020 at Calming Blankets.

Shev

Also do dot believe all of these reviews, this company is paying or endorsing people to write positive reviews, filthy behaviour but what could you expect from a dishonest company.

It's Perfect

I bought the grey woven weughted blanket and it is perfect. It looks great and I just love sleeping under it every night, even my husband cant believe how great it is - I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my 25 year old daughter wants on for Chrismas.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$299.00.

Chrisl

Chrislasked

I ordered 2 blankets, a kevin koala and a face mask on july 27th 2020.
I have had many email exchanges with you, the last from paris on sept 2nd, who was going to arrange for a priority shipment. Today I tried to ring and got a voice message asking me to email, and when I emailed to support@calmingblankets.Com.Au. The email ‘bounced’. Have you gone out of business?
I now wish to request a full reund of $696.99aud
I also request a phone call on 0404074262 within 2 working days. I save copies of all correspondence, and will take this up with consumer affairs, if no reply.
Chris leatherland

Hi Chris, Steph here :)

Thanks for following up, I'm so sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order.

I can see Paris has refunded your order now for you and is awaiting a response from you.

I will send you an email from my email now (steph@calmingblankets.com.au) to ensure that these come through.

Rest assured we will get to the bottom of this for you :)

Agnes

Agnesasked

Just have a concern about the uneven weight distribution that people have complained about in their reviews.

Can you provide more information on how the beads are distributed in the blanket

Tracy
Tracy

I don’t find it a problem. The internal ties keep it in place inside the cover. It does bunch up a little at the bottom but the weight is still evenly distributed. I just shake it out in the morning. It’s not enough that it affects the intention of the blanket.

jean

jeanasked

I have tried to call your office and tried sending emails but with no luck i would like to return my calming blanket and i would like to know how to do it can you please tell me how to do this

Get an answer from our members and Calming Blanket representatives