Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Calming Blanket Weighted Blanket

Wonderful product that helps me sleep more deeply.

Having had restless legs and feet for as long as I can remember, I searched for solutions and found out about weighted blankets. I gave Calming Blankets a try and within a few days I was sleeping much more deeply and falling asleep more quickly! The premise of equally distributed weight is simple but it really works. Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2018.

Calming comfort.

After receiving my blanket, I was amazed at the calm I felt when I first put it over me. Weirdly it was like the sound had been muted around me, but I actually think the 'buzzing' in my head just quietened! I've been very stressed and this has helped already. I use it when I need to relax - often when I'm reading, and I sleep better at night now too as I feel myself 'wind down' more easily using my blanket.

Purchased in April 2019 at Calming Blankets for $194.00.

Purchased adult and child blanket

I purchased two blankets. One adult and one child. I’m super disappointed as my daughters blanket is very small and doesn’t even cover her properly. Had I checked and purchased two decent size blankets, I’d have given 5 stars. So please check the sizing to avoid disappointment. On the other hand, my blanket is fabulous. Found it super heavy at the start and way too hot. It took me ages to adjust. Now I really love it. My insomnia/sleep walking and night terrors have diminished.

Purchased in February 2019 for $338.00.

Hey Nat! Sorry you are disappointed. Our kids blanket is designed to be a more affordable and effective blanket for small children! We try to make this clear via diagrams and sizing information on our website. We are super happy to hear you are enjoying your order asides from that factor. I'd love to make you completely satisfied with your experience with our brand! Please reach out to help@calmingblankets.com.au so we can help. Thanks again for purchasing. Davie

Both my kids and I love it.

Quick delivery. Feels soft m silky and has improved sleep for sure. Also use the spray every night. Very luxurious.

Nothing left to say..will see how it holds up over time.

Purchased in February 2019.

Wonderful! Best sleep in a long time.

This is a great product. It delivered exactly what has been promised - a good night’s sleep. I love going to bed or curling up on the couch with my calming blanket; the immediate relaxation when wrapped up in this soft, warm and grounding blanket.

Purchased in March 2019.

Just received today and am in love!

This calming weighted blanket is relaxing and distressing all in one, I feel I could sleep indefinitely with this blanket.
Would advise to keep away from furry friends as my lovely small dog felt superior on here (a little too big for his paws) and got snappy after some time.
All in all, one very happy customer!

Purchased in March 2019 for $219.00.

Great quality, excellent customer service

Bought for my daughter and she loves it. She finds it very grounding which has helped with her anxiety. The quality is excellent. The only issue is that is very warm - but it is a weighted blanket so not much can be done about that.

Purchased in March 2019 at calming blankets web site.

Very cosy and comforting .

I bought this blanket as I was desperate to try anything which may help my 9 year old daughter sleep through the night , help calm her racing mind and bad dreams . Have been using for a couple of weeks . She loves the blanket as its soft , good quality and she likes the Weight aspect but unfortunately not serving the purpose just yet as far as sleeping through . Time will tell !

Purchased in March 2019 for $219.00.

Fantastic very helpful

The blanket has really helped with my sleep patterns keeping them more regular and helping me sleep for longer. It also has reduced the amount of the twitching I do

Purchased in March 2019.

Great for sport tournaments too

We bought this because sport tournament anxiety and adrenalin can be overwhelming. My kids slept under it while away and reported feeling rested, relaxed and secure. Very glad we have this extra protection against nerves or meltdowns.

Great customer service

Had a miss hap with the size and was fixed up within a few days great customer service very happy now kids are enjoying the blankets sleeping better and longer

Purchased in March 2019 for $399.00.

Love my blanket

Since I’ve had my blanket I’ve been getting longer and longer blocks of solid, sound sleep. No more tossing and turning or waking up every couple of hours! I absolutely love it and would HIGHLY recommend it!

Purchased in March 2019 for $249.00.

This took a few nights to adjust to, but as someone with Anxiety, I highly recommend it, for it has changed my sleep!

Thanks so much for creating this blanket! It has made a wonderful difference to me, as I can now see a future with less Anxiety meds, more sleep, and a healthier lifestyle.
6 months ago, I could not imaginea night of deep sleep, without horrid dreams, and actually falling asleep before 3 a.m! As I wasn't getting much sleep, nor any of quality, that set up a viscous cycle and I didn't have much hope for any future.
Now, all that has changed after about a week of deep, good, solid sleep. Now I understand why sleep deprivation is used as a form of torture! I feel incredibly blessed to have discovered Calming Weighted Blankets, and again, thank you.

Purchased in January 2019.

From sceptic to fully converted!

I was very sceptical with purchasing the blanket and literally filled the shopping basket to only delete it again at least a dozen times. I argued with myself over everything including the price but it finally got to the stage I was prepared to try anything.
I work where I’m on my feet all day and degenerative arthritis as well as other medical issues make the end of the day not only uncomfortable but most days painful, I’ve also always struggled to sleep and settle and switch off with anxiety.
This blanket truly is a game changer! I’ve not only found it seems to relieve my aching muscles but helps settle my anxiety and restlessness.
I snuggle under and it just seems to provide a sense of calm that slows it all down enough that I actually get sleep.
I don’t know the technicalities of how it works all I know is I now don’t spend a day without my blanket it’s made such a difference for me and I am now looking at buying one each for both kids.

Purchased in March 2019 for $249.00.

Amazing night sleep with Calming Blanket

This blanket has been life changing for our 11yo son. He can easily put himself to sleep at night without us reading endless stories to him. He sleeps through the night

Purchased in February 2019 for $180.00.

Navy calming blanket

Was hesitant to get this due to price and having bought similar items that didn’t work, so glad I went with my gut and ordered one, it helps me sleep better, not sure about stress and anxiety yet as I’m highly strung with both, but don’t like not having it on me and seriously considering buying the bamboo when if they have a sale

Purchased in February 2019 at Online.

It is amazing.

I have had my calming blanket for one week now and fall asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed. I'm amazed at how good it is. I even take it with me when I sleep over at my children's houses.

Purchased in March 2019 for $220.00.

Perfect

This blanket is the best thing I have every bought. I have lost many a decent night sleep due to anxiety, stress and mild insomnia. This blanket helped me steal back a good nights sleep, I don't remember the last time I slept so well

Purchased in March 2019.

Why didn't I get one sooner!!!!

Our 4yr old who is 'on the spectrum' has always had trouble falling and staying asleep. First night with the calming blanket he fell asleep in his own bed almost instantly without us and slept through the night. With just over a week of using the calming blanket his only snuck into our bed once.

Planing on getting another one as they are so soft to touch and cozy I want one for myself. My only complaint is a suggestion really, a few extra ties on the longer edge would help keep the inner blanket in place better.

This product is amazing

The delivery of my blanket was prompt. I’m loving this blanket, the weight is relaxing. The only thing is it gets to hot. I’m sleeping much better. Try it, it works

Purchased in March 2019.

Is usage limited to certain timeframes ? or are they suitable for overnight use
They are suitable for overnight use. I use mine all night, and anytime during the day that I feel I need it.

Hi, I have a 9 year old daughter and a 5 year old son probably both under 30kg but am unsure of which blanket to buy and am thinking about longer term use - as they get older. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
We got the lowest weight in the adult sizes..not sure if that was 4.5 or 6.5 kgs. I highly reccomend asking the calming blanket site. Their support IT is great. Our son is 8 and we find it calming ourselves.I bought the adult one which was 4.5kg. My 9 year old is the youngest in our family so I felt that the adult size would be fine and it is. You could always try one and see how you goHey Angela! I suggest you contact our support at help@calmingblankets.com.au with all your details so we can help you make the right choice. Alternatively there is lots of information on our blog on our website! We look forward to helping you :)

What weight is suggested for an adult?
They recommend 10% of your body weightPlease read our weight and size guide here :) https://www.calmingblankets.com.au/blogs/news/choosing-the-right-size-and-weight-for-your-weighted-blanket

Similar listings