Cammy Security Camera

Cammy Security Camera

Pros

• High quality video footage

• Reliable connectivity

3.9

• Night Vision
  • Motion Detection
  • Ease of Installation
  • Connectivity / Reliability
CameraSkyFail

CameraSkyFail

If it aint broke, don't fix it - now non Apple compatible

AJ M.

AJ M.Sydney, NSW

Should be called Scammy

We bought 3 security cameras from these people a few months ago based on their system alerting us to intruders via phone alerts (with live pictures). They then shut down this free service, switched to a subscription only based service that requires you to leave you laptop switched on and at home when you leave the house! Not only that, it no longer works with Apple, has to be Windows 10. Feel very ripped off right now.

Purchased in October 2020 for $260.00.

Anth

AnthSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Bad company strategy. Simply dumped their customers

After being with Cammy for years, they upgraded 2021 to a new system ONLY allowing Windows users. So everyone on Mac, who purchased their expensive gear, was literally dumped without a working app. PS: Also Support was very slow, takes days for a reply. Also email problems, their system won't except all (normal) email addresses so had to stuff around with a unique gmail for it to work.

Purchased in January 2019.

Functionality
Night Vision
Motion Detection
Ease of Installation
Connectivity / Reliability

GW2

GW2Kimberley, WA

Cammy were great. We’re getting 4 weeks notice about a major change to occur over the holiday period?!

Belinda

BelindaMelbourne

Not Happy

Penguin has been brilliant but Cammy is changing the app to the HUB. The HUB is not free for basic monitoring and alerts anymore and it doesn't work on a Mac (the HUB needs to be on a windows desktop in order to work on your phone). You can't keep using the old app once the change is official which makes the camera a bit useless so I am very sad. The alternative I got recommended won't give alerts. A shame because I was until now loving the Camera and the existing app. I only got it in May/June this year.

Lou VHadspen

We have 2

Have the Penguin & Just Got the Night Hawk! The Best to Security Cameras you could have & Top Service !!!!!!!!
Both Work Great with the settings for My iPhone 8 Plus Recommend For Home Security!

Purchased in October 2019 at Cammy Direct .

Great cameras great customer service

Works very well in club and easy to use.
Very good customer service Ruby very good
Great product
It's very good for us in our clubhouse and we can move around different areas. .

Purchased in January 2017.

Exceptional Service

Always helpful,, fast responses. Very good system, always working and alerting correctly. Currently using the nighthawk camera, a perfect camera for outdoors. Highly recommended for the security conscious. NO failures to note.

Purchased in May 2016.

Excellent value and great product and support

Recently had failure of live view due to required IOS update.Support came back to me very quickly.Sometimes have issues connecting from outside but that is due to networks/wifi. Overall great

Purchased in March 2017 at Cammy direct.

Slyfox

SlyfoxPerth, WA

Security cameras and help that I received ....

Just having someone there that can help and trouble shoot is great I Thankyou so very much I appreciate it. My cameras work great at night as well as the day. Always armed when I leave the house and arm it when I sleep so I can rest stress free.

Purchased in April 2013.

Clare T

Clare TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great support & polite friendly service

Our camera had issues with Live View and we messaged for help after trying to solve the issues ourselves first. Prompt reply within 24hrs with helpful suggestions to try with the the offer of further assistance if still not happy. The solution worked the first time. Super happy it was a minor glitch & quickly resolved. And always pleased with the Support Team as we get really polite friendly replies every time :)

Purchased in March 2016.

Fantastic Support

Quick and very helpful support. Problem fixed no issue and no fuss. Thanks Ruby. Makes buying the camera even more worthwhile

Love this product. Have had it in my home for four years and gives me peace of mind when I am away.

Easy to use and very reliable

The system is on 24/7 and functions very well indeed. Occasionally there are issues with my router but these are not connected to the Cammy server which has always been fine. Staff are very quick and helpful if there are any issues

Kaylene

KayleneIllawarra, NSW

Love these cameras, work well and support if needed is great

The cameras are on all the time, i have not had to change any batteries as it is connected to power. Not sure of my purchase date but have had them for a few years now

Find out how Cammy Security Camera compares to other Wired Surveillance Systems

They are there for you ......

My system is on 24/7 (mains system) and monitors the front and rear of my 2 bed property. The Cameras have worked very well and the only issues I've had are of a tech issue - setting up etc. Probably because I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to I.T !!!! I've had the cameras for a number of years now - can't actually remember how long ago I got them but I've never had any 'faults' to report on - just my operator error !!!!!

Easy setup & great customer support!

I have used Cammy & their cameras for almost 3 years now. My mother, who is 81 years old, also has them installed front & back of her home.

I have found them to be very reliable and do the job they are meant to do!

When I have needed any assistance, the Cammy Support Team have been very quick to respond & have always been helpful & friendly.

I would not hesitate to recommend them, and they have been invaluable for keeping an eye on my mum.

Darrell

DarrellChester, England

Cammy team always go over and above the call of duty

My cameras are mains operated so batteries never run out.
The services and all cammy team members are excellently good at their job.
The team are a pleasure to deal with.

Assistance to buy Cammy Hub

Camera's on 9am - 5pm and no battery required. Just contacted support to purchase the Cammy Hub and Ruby was very professional and helpful and sent detailed instruction on how to set it up once it arrives. Thank You.

Scoobydoow

ScoobydoowSheffield

The cameras are perfect and cakeer for my needs thanks cammy

the Cameras are on 24/7 days a week never had any problems with these find the feed back after a some problem like reconnecting them to a new server other than that I give 10 out of 10

Raeasked

Is this system wireless? I don’t need anything where the video is sent back to base but maybe able to back up on my computer? Are there add ons that I can buy to cover the whole house? How much does it cost?

Lou V

Yes it is wireless I have two and they work very good I have put an SD card in the one in the house and outside I have the Nighthawk and they are very well worth the price for the security you get

Rae

Does it hook up to your phone at all to notify you of movement or show live footage? And is the SD card the only way of viewing it? What if they steal the camera and then you lose everything?

firsthome170791

firsthome170791asked

how are you guys managing the storage ? online cloud space of any other mode ?

ChrisK

ChrisKasked

Where can I buy these in Australia please?

Wayne H.
Wayne H.

Go to Cammy website

See all Cammy Security Camera questions

Features:

• The Cammy Security Camera offers remote live viewing, letting you check your camera from halfway across the world on the Cammy mobile app.
  • There’s simultaneous live viewing and playback in a multiple camera grid view, so you can review past footage while still keeping an eye on things.
  • It’s easy to install - you simply need to download the software on a Windows computer which will automatically scan for cameras in your network - so you can hit the ground running with your security needs.
  • With the camera, you have the ability to create and manage custom alarms, so you can have different alerts for different triggers and receive them on the device that suits you most.
  • It gives the option to pan and tilt, making it great for monitoring large areas
  • The Cammy Security Camera has an event log that helps you easily find footage from when it detected a person, and enables you to bookmark and reference points of interest, saving you time scrolling through hours of video.
  • It’s a wireless system, meaning no fiddly cords get in the way.
  • You can easily export footage you want to keep beyond Cammy’s 30 day storage on your computer, helping you archive with ease.
  • You need to pay a monthly subscription fee for this product.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers said that the Cammy Security Camera produced great quality footage day and night.
  • Most reviewers said the security camera was reliable, and was always working and alerting correctly.