Canon Pixma MG3660

Canon Pixma MG3660

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerri M.

Kerri M.Perth, WA

Don’t buy this printer.

This is the worst printer I have ever had. Can’t do wireless printing even though it is supposed to. Goes through ink very quickly regardless of what sized ink you buy and gets paper jams constantly no matter what paper you use or how you load it. Will be replacing it ASAP. It’s only a month old and is making my degree much harder defeating the point of owning it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $59.00.

KJMid North Coast, NSW

Cannon do not back their Products

Purchased in July 2019 at Ebay for $54.00.

Sandra K.Sydney, NSW

Total piece of junk. Slow junk!

This is junk. Slow. Sooooooo slooooooooow. Uses ink like a mofo and therein lies its whole point of existence ... to get you to buy buy buy ink. Avoid avoid avoid

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W.

Max

MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to set up on my phone

Only just bought it but it’s the easiest printer to set up that I’ve ever had to do. All good to go in like 5 mins and all done on my phone so I was relieved I didn’t need a cable and set up on my laptop first. Instructions were easy and it printed the text great. I only printed text so I can’t comment on picture quality but for the low price, it just want I need it to do.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $59.00.

BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

This is the easiest printer I have ever had to set up to connect to 3 computers all WIFI

Purchased in January 2019 for $59.00.

cvick

cvickSydney, NSW

Hopeless.

Not very satisfied. Didn't even last 2 years. it was very hard to set up. had to ring canon to set up wi-fi. Printing was very blurry and could hardly read it.

Purchased in July 2017 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't purchase!!

This printer has never worked correctly since I plugged it into the power point!
Colours are dull and predominately yellow. Some times it just won't print and comes up error!
This was not a cheap printer. I just can't get around to throwing it down the tip!!

Purchased in April 2017 at Godfreys.

Do not get this printer

Please do not buy this printer has it is a very very bad printer does not even deserve a 1 star ether has you can not connect it to the wifi properly and it is very slow at printing on page and a few lines not satisfied with this printer

Date PurchasedSep 2018
MummaB

MummaBTasmania

Perfect Christmas gift to myself

I bought myself this printer (Big W) for Christmas and I love it.
I set it up through the router on both my phone and computer. It was easy to do.
I have printed 2 binders of recipes from both the computer and phone tonight with no issues at all.
It was nice and cheap, wireless and included ink.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Garry

GarryPerth

Printed sheets falling on Floor

Each time I print a sheet it ends up on the floor instead the tray which is meant to hold it.
I have extended the tray but it does not come out far enough to support the paper. Very frustrating when I have set it to print multiple sheets and gone for a coffee only to come back to sheets all over the floor.
Otherwise the machine does everything it's meant to do. I am no Techie (don't even have a smartphone),
but had no problem setting it up to print from my laptop or iPad. All I have to now is to buy the printer cartridges, which cost more that the printer did!

Leila

Leila

Terrible! Can’t set it up, poor instructions, doesn’t work!! So frustrated

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Not good for printing photos

This is not good for printing photos at all. Photos printed are not sharp and clear with horizontal lines running across it. Don't buy this printer if you want to print photos! Regret not testing it out before purchasing.
Probably just a very basic printer to scan and print normal documents

Terrible Terrible Printer

Bought this 2 weeks ago, prints weird rainbow lines on paper and is always misaligned. Have tried to clean heads and align using the feature in the maintenance section but it always errors and when it does eventually complete it changes nothing and prints are all out of order, lines are all over the place and ink is always smudging. Will be taking this back for a refund.

Thaifan

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Prints Well

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Took 4 hours for initial setup - Instructions don't work

Bought this printer from Kmart as I had to print a huge number of application forms and fill urgently. Had a terrible experience with initial setup. Took more than 4 hours for initial setup though I am very good with IT and computer stuff.
After setup the wireless printing was good to use as well as printing using the USB cable.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
jademb

jadembAU

Prints well. Complicated to set up.

Once set up, the prints are clear and sharp with good colour. Setting up is difficult but after emailing for help I was very well supported through the process. The operating dashboard on computer screen has too many features for a home/work office and option to remove some would be welcomed.

Great paperweight

This printer doesn't work. It took me about 2 weeks before giving up on the wireless function and I'm now forced to send documents to my phone to print. Now, after just replacing the ink it refuses to even print a document. Absolute waste of money, do not buy this printer.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Awful

Printer is unreliable, may work for a short amount of time before ceasing to function any further. Powering off completely and turning back on does nothing, the printer will work when it feels like it can, will it be same day, tomorrow, next week? who knows. worst purchase. The setup what a nightmare for wireless. ended up giving up and buying a printer cable to connect directly. I thought I was buying a basic printer to do basic printing, but that's not what i ended up with. Disappointing

Cc86

Cc86Perth

Good- paper jamming frustrating

Purchased this printer just wanting something to print easy enough, have wifi to connect to phone laptop and also scan. Setting up laptop it didn’t want to pick up wireless.. eventually it did. But the most basic thing of all - feeding the paper. How hard it is for a printer to feed the paper ! It has trouble collecting paper and always says “load paper tray” when there is paper ... then it might pull it through. Already had a paper jam within first 15 mins. Hopefully it feeds paper easily enough from now on with out any dramas. Who would have guessed something as simple as pulling paper through to print would be it’s biggest down fall. Since reading other reviews, I don’t think I’ll have much luck.

Don’t waste your money.

The printer is cheap to buy yes, but buying the ink after it runs out, is most definitely not cheap. The ink being more expensive than the printer itself, is pretty ridiculous considering it runs out very quickly. So in my experience, it was just a big waste of money.

Date PurchasedApr 2018