Cape Cyan Natural Blonde

Cape Cyan Natural Blonde

See the Best Ciders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kieren A.

Kieren A.Murray Region, NSW

Fantastic beer! Perfect for beer enthusiasts.

Ah, it is 34$aud a carton and is up there with coronas and asahi! Seriously this is fantastic for a mass produced beer. Great with mates or just for in the fridge.

Purchased in June 2017 at ALDI for $34.00.

Dev

Dev

Easy going and no hangover

I have tried this beer for last 3 4 times. Very easy going without bloating and no or very less hangover. This is my new favorite beer. Cheers!

Disappointed in product

HI
I have been drinking Aldi beer for the past 12 months and been quite happy ,
but last night I purchased a carton of natural blonde , when I opened the carton this afternoon I have found 4 stubbies half full I am not game to drink any of the other in case of a leak in the rest of the bottles and don't want to pick up a disease , is there anything you can do to fix this problem
Ian may 2018

commands

commandsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value, strength and taste

Tastes much like super dry ones. I don't care if it sounds silly but I add a lot of ice before bottoming it up. I love it.

Rg

RgSydney

Not low carb be warned !!!

The beer is not low carb. It's lower carb 33% is based on its high carb storm beer . If you compare the natural blond and pure blond brands. The natural blond has 3x more carbs. Don't be fooled !

_shaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Value

Very easy going session beer, not too gassy. A good low carb, cold filtered beer. Sells for around $30 carton.

Poor Packaging

Beautiful beer but the packaging of the 6 pack is very flimsy and bottles fall out of the side of the package / a more enclosed package would be better / I have smashed a few of the bottles due to the flimsy carton / cheers Gary

Undies

UndiesSydney, NSW

Bloody good value beer

This is my new go to brew. Perfect for a lazy summer arvo. Can't be beaten for value. Clean crisp flavour that never goes over the top.

Excellent product.

it is a easy drink to consume a great price I would recommend this product to any one,go and buy a case today.you will not be disappointed.

Peter-k

Peter-kAU

Pleasantly surprised

This is a beer you can drink all day without it bloating you. It pours nicely, has a good head. It tastes like most cold filtered beers, and over Christmas I was finding that I was passing over other beers to drink this inoffensive beer. The one down side is that it tastes a little like it's been watered down. It's also cheap at $29.99 for x24 330ml bottles.
Easy to drink, and very cheap
Tastes a bit watered down.