Carman's Classic Fruit & Nut Rounds

Carman's Classic Fruit & Nut Rounds

Allen

AllenIllawarra, NSW

Very hard to open.

Love all the products, people with ARTHRITIS in the hands, would be a hard to open the bars without someone to help.

StevePerth

Longing for their return!

Like you Adminchickybabe, I am a big fan of this product, sadly though it is now discontinued. I even pleaded with Carman's to bring them back - to no avail. Sales on them were not strong enough to retain them, so I was told.

Maybe if more people post favourable reviews, Carman's will have second thoughts. We can only hope.

Steve.

adminchickybabe

adminchickybabeAU

While I personally wouldn't count this as breakfast, being a big eater, they are a great snack food. Really gentle, but filling on an empty stomach.
Overall, it is a really enjoyable food to eat. A great soft chew, with the flavours of dried fruit, nuts and seeds, with a hint of spice I can't quite put my finger on, but really adds to it.
Fabulous soft, chewy texture
Low GI
Convenient
Australian owned Company with an Australian made product
Proper food ingredients rather than a list of preservatives, artificial colours and flavours
A little expensive, but worth it

Muesli Bars

Find out how Carman's Classic Fruit & Nut Rounds compares to other Muesli Bars

peppy

peppyasked

Do they have added sugar?

Steve

Hi peppy, I think the the sweetener in this product was honey, but this product is now discontinued & try as I might to get Carman's to bring it back I had no success. If only more people had contacted them as I did they might have reversed their decision. Sorry to disappoint - Steve