CeeVoo Antenna

CeeVoo Antenna Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

pissed off

pissed offasked

Well I live in Australia and according to ceevoo it works and I can pick up a 100+ channels,, what a laugh, it doesn't bloody work, moved it all around the lounge and nothing and to top it off its not even a ceevoo its a clearveiw which I did not order, what a scam.....don't buy one...

christine toh

christine tohasked

I pay for my Cee voo antenna I did not receive the product you guy or real or or scam?

christine toh

christine tohasked

my name christine i did receved my order my adresse 10 boultbee ave apartement 315 toronto on m4j 1a6. please i need a answers?

joko

jokoasked

So, this antenna picks up cable and satellite only channels in addition to broadcast channels?

Allen Filmore

Allen Filmoreasked

I ordered and paid for 4 Cee Voo antennas' and 1 Cee Voo amplifier. I got the 4 antennas' but never did get the amplifier. My order number is FA91DC5FE4. I file a complaint earlier about the incident but never got a response. My telephone number is [number removed] or you can call me at my home phone number: [number removed]. Please let me know where is my amplifier?

kenneth r.

kenneth r.asked

What is the price of the signal amplifer for the ceevoo antenna?

I think it was $34.95

Don Hughes

Don Hughesasked

Will this antenna work in your rv in Canada?

No idea mate, I'm in Australia

Julia T

I live in the US. Sorry can't help.

james

jamesasked

Is the antenna wireless and does the system need an amplifier?

Daniel T.

I bought with amplifier but the product it doesn’t work at all they will send you normal cheap antenna that you buy from 2 dollar store I recommend save your money and time.

Julia T

No amplifier is needed as I have another antenna that is working without an amplifier. This is a piece of junk that does not work. The company does not respond to repeated calls and emails.

Suze999

Looks like I dodged a bullet!!! As I said in my first post about CeeVoo, they forced me into buying an amplifier so I had that cancelled and they returned the money without an issue. I still had an order in for the antenna and had heard nothing. I contacted them & their response was it was cancelled & the money refunded. I have just set them straight - remains to be seen whether they refund the rest of the money without a hassle.

Al G

Al Gasked

Comment on the CeeVoo amplifier?

Daniel T.

The product doesn’t work it’s scum I recommend people not to buy

Julia T

I totally agree with Daniel T and they won't answer when you try to reach them. This product does not work and I have tried to return it all I get is no response.

it's a scam:

James B.

James B.asked

What about wi-fi for my computer access? Is there some hookup capability?

No, it's a scam.

Suze999

Reuben, how do you know it's a scam? Did you buy one and find it didn't work.....or?????
Thanks,
Sue

James B.
I can't answer that as I don't have the antenna yet. Once I do I will put up a review on it's capabilities.

Bruce R.

Bruce R.asked

Does this only pick up over the air stations in my area?

Bruce R.