Cellarmasters Online store

Cellarmasters Online store

Slow then missing order, Mixed dozen not very mixed either

First & last purchase from Cellarmasters, ordered Charming dozen’ online to pickup at local BWS, a week later get an email, not text as expected, that my order was ready. Go into the store next night en route to a party intending to give 2 bottles as a gift - 20 minutes later cannot find order.

Ask them to call me THE NEXT DAY about delivering the next day so as not to be rude on phone at my event. They call me that night saying they found it and ask me to pick up. Eye roll. I refuse and ask for free delivery as not driving back to store next day, and store eventually agreed. Next day, one hour on phone after being accused of not being home and not living at my address as driver could not understand ‘1/253 Ground floor unit’ is not the same as no 1253 on same road in another suburb. 2nd eye roll. If I had I not been home never would have got the wine and I would have been blamed for sure.

White wine was virtually all Chardonnay, my least favourite, with one bottle of Sauvignon Blanc so not very mixed and tasted pretty crappy. Reds were quite good but again 3 bottle were exactly the same.

Could not recommend at all.

Delivery advice

CM kept me up to date with my order. Acknowledged it, then advised approximate delivery date, then actual date, then message to say it was delivered .