Cellarmasters Online store

3.2

Angela

AngelaWestern Australia

Excellent service and knowledge

I have been buying from cellarmasters for around 2 years. I really enjoy the variety, and trying new wines in the knowledge that should I not enjoy any there is a money back guarantee. I opted out of phone calling so I order when suits me. The staff make recommendations if they know what your taste is, and every time have been spot on. I mostly order on line and the choice is fantastic. I would highly recommend Cellarmasters, and I am looking forward to my next delivery of Barossa Shiraz. Not forgetting how good the prices are. 10/10

jacky

jacky

It can be a hit or a miss

I bought wines from them twice. What annoys me the most is that they dont sell individual bottle of wines, and you must buy 12 bottles of the same wine or wine pre-picked by them.

Now onto the wine itself. My first purchase was '2017 bird in hand shiraz' and i hated it. However, i gave Cellarmaster another go and loved the Altero wines they sold.

Daniel J.

Daniel J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cellarmasters : harassing sales people!

I've used Cellarmasters 4 times before. The wine is typically a special wine produced by a winemaker specifically for cellarmasters. There have been a couple of nice reds in the premium category but even that wasn't worth getting out of bed for. My specific problem was receiving constant phone calls from Cellarmasters, every day, at odd hours of the day (they like to call when I'm cooking dinner and on Friday nights and without leaving a voicemail. I have answered some of them and there has been nobody on the other line. My smart phone detects the incoming number automatically which is registered at Cellarmasters.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Cellarmasters Online store compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Tech issues with online

Haven't been able to login for sometime. Had wanted to change my email address. Decided to forget about that and register with my new email address. But that didn't work either. Will need to ring, but not sure I want to. Wine I have bought from them over the years good. Love their Black Wattle reds but they are very expensive at $299 for 12..I am also wanting to stop their mailouts, no longer want stuff going to landfill...paper cannot be recycled more than 10 times, plastic bit in the envelope cannot be recycled at all, would love to be able to refill my clean wine bottles..is Brisbane behind the times eco wise. Have to get those manufacturers and retailers doing the right thing.

estarr

estarr

Slow then missing order, Mixed dozen not very mixed either

Winelover

WineloverMelbourne

Delivery advice

CM kept me up to date with my order. Acknowledged it, then advised approximate delivery date, then actual date, then message to say it was delivered .