Cellarmasters Online store

Cellarmasters Online store

Daniel J.

Daniel J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cellarmasters : harassing sales people!

I've used Cellarmasters 4 times before. The wine is typically a special wine produced by a winemaker specifically for cellarmasters. There have been a couple of nice reds in the premium category but even that wasn't worth getting out of bed for. My specific problem was receiving constant phone calls from Cellarmasters, every day, at odd hours of the day (they like to call when I'm cooking dinner and on Friday nights and without leaving a voicemail. I have answered some of them and there has been nobody on the other line. My smart phone detects the incoming number automatically which is registered at Cellarmasters.

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Tech issues with online

Haven't been able to login for sometime. Had wanted to change my email address. Decided to forget about that and register with my new email address. But that didn't work either. Will need to ring, but not sure I want to. Wine I have bought from them over the years good. Love their Black Wattle reds but they are very expensive at $299 for 12..I am also wanting to stop their mailouts, no longer want stuff going to landfill...paper cannot be recycled more than 10 times, plastic bit in the envelope cannot be recycled at all, would love to be able to refill my clean wine bottles..is Brisbane behind the times eco wise. Have to get those manufacturers and retailers doing the right thing.

estarr

estarr

Slow then missing order, Mixed dozen not very mixed either

Winelover

WineloverMelbourne

Delivery advice

CM kept me up to date with my order. Acknowledged it, then advised approximate delivery date, then actual date, then message to say it was delivered .