PC upgrades

Century IT consultants have helped us with PC issues for about 10 years, earlier by changing the hardware and simultaneously transferring all the files and recently by upgrading the hard drive and software to provide better protection and operational speed. In both instances, the tasks were efficiently performed
    and headache free for us.

N0 thanks

N0 thanksPerth, WA

PC Repairs / Security

Daniel,
    Five stars to you and your team for prompt, courteous and efficient service to attend to my PC last week.
    Century IT grows its business through good old customer service, attention to detail and good communication with customers. I was really pleased that your rep walked me through the changes, rather than dumped wholesale changes onto the machine without any discussion. He took the time to update me with various security tips as well.
    Ed K, Nedlands, WA

ross

rossPerth, WA

recommended

I have been working with Century IT for many years. They are the only IT company I use and I see no reason to change. For small problems they always have a quick fix. On the other hand, as the issues get bigger (software up grades; new hardware; setting up wifi networks) they have always given quality service and products. I also appreciate their patience in dealing with someone who is not necessarily tech savy.

Very happy to recommend them.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks a lot for your kind and comprehensive review Ross , our ultimate goal is our customer satisfaction and premium customer service and I'm over the moon that we could provide the service you deserved over the past many years.

Digital Services

Find out how Century IT Consultants Perth compares to other Digital Services

Mark L.

Mark L.Perth, WA

efficient

Century IT have been my preferred IT consultants for over 10 years. They have supplied my business with numerous laptops, setup up networks and attended to various issues. Daniel and his team are prompt, efficient & knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Bob Y.

Bob Y.Perth, WA

Even better than perfect

The friendly and knowledgeable consultant was on time with no delay. He got in sorted my problems out and pointed out one or two others that I didn't know about and fixed them too. Very pleased with the service and would strongly recommend.
    Actually, I know them for many years but see them rarely because with this sort of high-quality service, next time would be for another hardware or software upgrade, adding peripherals or even next generation of something as an instance!

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thanks for your time to post such a comprehensive feedback , out main aim is to provide a first class customer service for our clients and we are proud of that .

DaveCole

DaveColePerth, WA

Software and Hardware issues resolved

Daniel has assisted me a number of times with some basic and some complex issues. I have always found him to be reliable, efficient and of good value. So much time and money can be lost trying to correct issues yourself but in the end it I find it has been much more economical to call Daniel for assistance.
    Highly recommended.

Daniel E.Century IT Consultants

Thank you David for your time to leave us your fantastic review and I'm pleased you enjoyed our service as we always concentrate on a high quality customer service , feel free to contact us if you need any IT assistance .

See all Century IT Consultants reviews