Champion Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (58), Variable Rate (4), Line of Credit (16) and Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.567 years
  • Loan Term 11.87 months
  • Cash Arrival1.393 day(s)

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Life's so much better with Champion Loans

This current loan helped me immensely, I managed to not only refurnish my bedroom bug also buy a beautiful 18th gift for my granddaughter, you made my life so much better, Thank you Champion Loans

Always Happy.

As usual the customer service lives up to their name CHAMPION!! They are always very very helpful and very friendly and they go to any lengths to help me, I can't fault them. I have had quiet few loans from them.
There are no surprises like extra costs you get what they say you'll get and I"m very happy with their rates.
Thanks very very much Champion Loans, great job.
Thank you very much for always being there for me when I need you.
Warm Regards
Faith Moodie.

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute joke. Didnt give a straight answer. Waste of time and application! Very dissatisfied & frustrated with service!

Rang in asking bout a loan, explained our circumstances and was told definitely can assist & 'just apply'! Wasted time, credit check and application and didn't even get a reason why!!

Jiah84

Jiah84Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had a few loans with advance loans companies and I don't know if it's the company itself but the team member who organised my loan was very friendly and informative. Highly recommend champion loans over ALL other advance loan companies.

Great service Kristy was very polite and helpful

Extremely happy with service and I was able to achieve what I wanted Kristy went through processes and they were prompt with transferring funds This is actually my second loan through champion.

Application Process
Amy R.

Amy R.South East Queensland, QLD

Natalie is the best

I am always happy with champion because of Natalie she goes the extra mile and she genuinely cares and you can here that Natalie deserves a raise at the very least a promotion

Jill I

Jill ISouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my second time dealing with champion loans and and I was very happy with their service once I was approved they sent me an email and then they rang me and went through all the details very happy with the service and if I need help again I’ll be going straight back to them. It didn’t take long at all hi I applied for a loan and then I got it the same day. Thank you Champion Loans.

Don't help people who need help

Experience is not good they don't ring you or I would not try them again love how they always pick on people that centierlink or we dont do credit cheaks

Annetta

AnnettaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing people

Amazing customer service! I have been going through Champion Loans for a few years. They are always extremely understanding and go above and beyond to help me and get me the amount I applied for

Cash fast when needed

Champion loans is a trusted company with great staff and very quick turn around time on loans with little to no fuss or complications...highly recommend to anyone interested in applying

L. Newman

L. NewmanCentral West, NSW

Satisfaction guaranteed

Can't say enough for the service and genuine care and courtesy offered.along with the product. The desire to help exhibits an understanding and sincerity that is really comforting. Highly recommended.

Mandy

MandyDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome staff

Emma is amazing never has she said no always there to help..... I love the whole Champion loans team ..... Thank you so much ...Going to be a great Christmas now .....

Application Process
Rayleen C.

Rayleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast & friendly service

Caitlin was fantastic, really helpful & friendly. Was a quick service & really appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my loan. It was a big help. Thank you very much.

RoslynDarling Downs, QLD

Much needed rescue - just in time!

I tried one or two other companies before trying Champions. One company actually took back the offer of a loan because they didn't like the review I gave them! I didn't really care because I was feeling confident with Champions by then. They were very responsible, friendly & helpful. They even handled smoothly my frequent phone calls. The customer service was great, everything to do with costs was explained clearly. Naturally I'd prefer a lower rate, but it's not unfair. I can recommend this company to anyone needing a loan.

Very helpful, if needed.

Sandra

SandraCentral West, NSW

Thankyou champion loans

Love the customer service always there to help
Never had any problems with my. Payments.
I'm so satisfied these guys have helped me out so much over the last year. I would recommend champion loans to anyone

Always great service

I got my first loan with Champion in 2017 and I always go straight to them whenever I need a loan. The whole process is easy and quick. Their rates and fees are reasonable and they are always able to work something out for me that suits my budget. The staff are always friendly and explain things thoroughly, and keep you notified of what's happening. I highly recommended Champion Loans.
Thanks Champion you really are the Champion's of loans!

Champions in every way ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kistie is Absolutely Amazing. I have several loans now and she has been so helpful, Respectful, Understanding & compassionate. Always gets the Best deal for Me even Managed to get More for me. As a carer on a pension I was so Happy That I was Never treated like being on a pension Ment I wasn't good enough. Thanks kristie and champion loans.

Melanie Knight

Melanie KnightCentral West, NSW

Excellent service, quick response. Manageable repayments

Customer service was excellent and fast communication all paperwork explained and amended if need tonsuit your needs no hidden extras, I am extremely satisfied with Champion Loans, highly recommended for all.

Josh

JoshCentral West, NSW

Absolutely disgusting treatment of a man who has cancer... they had evidence to prove I’ve payed of 2 loans Recently.

Pathetic across the whole loan process. I have cancer.and wanted $400 for medical costs, after 4 days I get a email saying no declined, I’ve payed of 2 loans this month and as of Monday I’ve payed 3rd but yet I can’t get a loan. When I know they give shonky ppl money over and over again

Champion LoansChampion Loans
Gail D.

Gail D.Perth, WA

They were perfect from beginning to end. Thanks Sammy for making this experience so easy

I was able to pay a couple of bills as well as most of my exams shopping. They were amazing in every way and all I can say is a huge thankyou to everyone.