Champion Loans

See the Best Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with my loan

Very happy with champion loans. Got a good outcome with easy repayments. Also was updated each day until I received a outcome on how I was going. Would definitely recommend.

Loan Term 2 months

Slower than a snail

Friendly staff
Took 4 days to process application.
If you need a loan quick this is not the place to go.
other loan companies work faster for you, and communicate with you every step of the way. you will have to chase them if you submit an application here with champion loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

I will Recommend champion loans to all my friends an family

Queensland
the staff was really helpful
no issues with the loan
10 out of 10
I am very happy with champion loans
I will telling my friends if they need a loans

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Highly recommend

I've been with champion loans for around 15 years and they have always helped when I needed it and they always make repayments that are affordable and well within my budget. The staff are always kind, polite and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend champion loans if u are after a loan for whatever the reason is.

Application Process
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Christy! We really appreciate you using our services over such a long time, we love having the chance to build a relationship with each of our customers. It's gives us a better understanding of each person's circumstances. We look forward to helping you again! Cheers, Champion Loans

Excellent service always there for my family

I've had a few loans through these guys. They are amazing and take the time to talk with you. They are there to also understand you. Cant thank you guys enough

Application Process
Thank you Alfia! We appreciate you leaving us such positive feedback and for continuing to use our services. We're so glad we could help you and your family. Cheers, Champion Loans

Exceptional Service

My recommendation is due in great part to Jessica - who has ALWAYS provided service excellence and delivery each time I have needed Champion Loans first with Car repair loan, then car replacement loan and most recently with personal loan. Jessica is thoughtful, attentive and professional.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks for your thoughtful feedback Helene. Jessica has been with Champion a loan time - we think she's pretty great too :) Your comments made her week. Cheers, Champion Loans

Prompt and cheerful service

Very satisfied with Champion Loans. This was my second loan with them. Within 24 hrs I knew the outcome and dealing with the loans officer was very easy and pleasant.

Application Process
Thank you for your kind review Belinda! It's great to hear you found our service easy to deal with. We're glad we could help :)

Real people who help

I have been with champion loans for a few years they have always helped out and you can speak to the team and they look at all angles to suit you. I recommend them.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for your lovely feedback. We're so glad you continued to use our services over the years. Cheers, Champion Loans

Excellent loan company!!!

Best loan place I've ever dealt with! Excellent customer service very helpful and understanding. So friendly the staff are lovely especially Emily she is so kind and professional. Would recommend to anyone, very fast service and they always keep you up to date with your application. I would also like to mention their repayments are very cheap and easy to manage in your budget, they accept you if you have bad credit and even if your unemployed like myself I guarantee they will always do their best to help you with a loan. Emma is also very lovely at champion loans so helpful and friendly. Champion loans have always been there for me in my time of needing cash for whatever reason they always help me get out of financial stress, and emergencies.

Thanks again for everything you have done for me, and my family.

I love your loans keep up the good work!! :)

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Term 6 months

Personal Loans

I highly recommend Champion Loans. They have always been supportive and extremely helpful. They are very DTE and professional.
I will continue using their services each I may require additional finance.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Hi Graham, thanks for your very kind feedback. We're glad you found our loan officers helpful. If we can ever help again in the future please let us know. Cheers, Champion Loans

Do not use Champion loans

Do not use Champion loans

After several days of calling the Maroochydore store after I had submitted my app', I knew I was up for a bad experience. My "loan manager" called me, finally after several emails and calls, [name removed], explains shes been trying to get a hold of me, (LIE). Mid call, the phone cuts out.. I call them back literally 2 seconds later. The bloke who answers says "Are you a lawyer?" Great.. He tells me shes already on a call with another customer and to wait for her to call me back. Another day passes.

She emails me.

They ask for 4 references.. 4? I hand them over. Get told to wait as we are "awaiting on an outcome".

Finally I get the declined message. I mean, its fine if you cannot provide me credit. But don't string me along for 3 days, with less than pathetic service from a "loan manager". They basically make you feel like your on the verge of approval so you don't go elsewhere. Check their reviews on Facebook and Product Review, all the same stuff but different stores.

Stay clear from these losers. So many other companies who I would rather deal with. Thankful I was declined by the end of it.

Application Process
Hi Raw N. Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you are disappointed with the delivery and outcome of your application. While we aim to have a response for our customers the same day, there can be delays on occasion, especially if we’re unable to reach you to discuss your application. The situation you describe is very uncommon so I’d love the opportunity to look into your account personally and clarify the situation. If you could email your full name and contact number to sales@championloans.com.au or call 0754527400 I will certainly investigate and get back to you. Cheers, Bianca

Best people to do business with they are amazing

Champion loans has been the best people to deal with ..They understand people’s situations and that not everybody fits in the same situation ..They have always been there for me ..

Application Process
Hi Candice, Thank you for your review! We do try to accommodate different circumstances so it's great to hear we could help you and that you're happy with our service. Cheers, Champion Loans :)

Life saver

I have tried to get a loan and no body wanted to help me. Thank you champion loans. They were so helpful and kept you in the loop the whole time. I would like to give them 10 stars.

Application Process
Hi Kris, we really appreciate your feedback - thank you! We're glad we could help you. We know sometimes people just need a little break :) If you need any assistance during the loan please don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers, Champion Loans

Perfect, Stress Free, Process

We have used their services a few times over the years, and they have always been very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We definitely recommend this company as we can’t fault the service. Thank you for all your help Christie....

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Hi Elisabeth, thank you for your feedback and for continuing to choose us. We are thrilled to hear you're happy with our service and are willing to recommend us. If you need any help during your loan please don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers, Champion Loans

These guys are the best have had about 5 loans and the process was so easy

PERFECT couldnt be better or easier the girls are great and payments to suit your needs would highly recommend this place for a loan will definitely be getting more loans from these guys

Cash Arrival3 day(s)
Thanks so much for the brilliant review and for continuing to choose us! We really appreciate it. We'll be here again the future if you ever need us ;) Cheers, Champion Loans

Amazing

The ladies were amazing especially Lori she has been amazing and the staff are amazing can't wait to pay it all because I will always have them if I need them ..

Loan Term 6 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Thank you for sharing your lovely review Meranda! We really appreciate it :) Cheers, Champion Loans

Happy customer

Im 100% happy with Champion loans ,would highly recommended them to anyone ,specially Erin that i dealt with ,she was very friendly and helpful , and talking to someone makes it so much easier

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
Thanks so much for your awesome review Marie. We love hearing from happy customers. We think Erin is pretty great too :) Cheers, Champion Loans

Fantastic Service

Fast and friendly service, would not have a problem recommending Champion Loans
Easy process never had any problems keep up the great work guys and girls you definitely have my future business

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great guys to work with every helpful

Best loan place i have been with
Great team always a happy place to walk into
Very helpful
They take the time to walk throw every step and explain the loan
I would recommend them a 100%

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2008

Really disgusting treatment from Champion loans

I have never been treated so poorly, strung along, feeling worthless and disposable as I have been by Champion Loans.
I have had 2 or 3 loans with Champion over the years, and right from the start of the loan application through to their acceptance and to my last loan repayment I have never had a problem with them, certainly it was always very high interest but I accepted that without complaint as it was never a very large loan amount and the speed and ease made it worth it.

Until now that is! I applied for a personal Loan roughly on the 23/01/2019 I sent through most details but did,not send through the rest for around 4 or 5 days ( as my situation had changed a little) after which I phoned them up and asked to continue with it and sent through all remaining info they needed.

In the past, Champion, has a few times a year sent me text messages asking me if I want loans and that I was an excellent valued customer and that due to my good history future applications would be simpler and quicker. Well there was no difference in fact it seemed to be longer. The lady who was handling my loan after the first few times never seemed to call my back or let me know anything, I would call every couple of days to see what was happening and she would repeatedly have wrong info or would ask for things that were already sent, I would call but she would often be on another call or at lunch but never returned my calls.
Finally on the 7th of feb I had a missed call then later on a text message saying congratulations your loan has been approved we will be in contact shortly. So with that welcome news I planned things accordingly with confidence that money will be in my bank in the next few days or so, as there had never been any problems before.
I never hear anymore that day, or the next day, or on the weekend.
So on Monday I call, I leave a message as she is busy but they say she will get back to me. Nothing
Tuesday I call, no apology over not hearing back from her, but now she wants to know if she can use my truck and car as collateral, ( thought this was all done and the loan approved) for the third time I tell her I don,t have a car just the truck and that it’s fine to use that. She says she will get back to me, in the afternoon but still nothing. So I call around 5pm the next day, she answers The phone and after I say who I am, where I’m from and what I’m looking for she says no you were knocked back sorry, I don’t know why. Thanks anyway sorry about that.
Needless to say I was stunned, I have a good credit score, a good history with Champion loans,it takes weeks, I jump through the hoops, finally get told I’m approved then a week later get told I’m rejected.
Not only has this messed up a lot of things for me but leaves me feeling like I was never worth anything as a customer to begin with, just a piece of trash.

Champion loans has proven to me that they don,t care to treat you with the respect and decency that everyone should be treated with, if your of no use to them they will treat you with discourteous contempt and irreverence.