4.5

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (46) · Line of Credit (12) · Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.318 years (22)
  • Loan Term 10.895 months (19)
  • Cash Arrival1.391 day(s) (23)
Geen N

Geen NPerth, WA

Excellent service from Danielle and the company. Five star service!!

100% satisfied by the professional services rendered to me. Also very satisfied with the rate. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a reputable company to deal with. Very efficient service.

Charmaine Hartmann

Charmaine HartmannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Professional

One of the easiest and most professional services that I have ever dealt with. They made me feel like a V.I.P, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

This is O for Awsome

Sammie is the best have dealt with this lovely lady from the start she has catered to my needs every time thanks heaps sammie really appreciate it. Would recommend you guys anytime

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Find out how Champion Loans compares to other Loans

Great Service - CALVIN IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!

Very happy with champion loans - Calvin always meets my expectations and has great customer service. I will definitely be boasting about your services. Very satisfied customer and will recommend for future. 10/10!

faithmoodie

faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

Very helpful.

My whole experience with Champion Loans has been great. Very helpful very friendly and very supportive. I have had loans from other companies but they don't measure up to Champion.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Great service. Great people.

Champion Loans are a great service when you find yourself needing cash fast. The consultants are very friendly and helpful. The process was quite easy. Would recommend to anyone needing a loan.

Martina K.

Martina K.Illawarra, NSW

Fast and efficient

Champion loans made me feel like a person and not a liability! Individually tailored and lifted the wait off my shoulders! My finances are sorted and I’m ready to start my studies!

Great Services

Danielle is an absolute delight.She got my loan sorted quickly and easily with payment options that really work for me.I have been a customer for a few years now never any problem

Outstanding Service

Outstanding customer service. Would recommend to every one.
I have not experienced any unexpected costs. Straight forward from the start.
I am a very happy customer. Very efficient and friendly customer service

ARJ B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very very disappointing once approved received funds in 3 days

customer service was slow and everything they asked for and send the documents in the morning I sent a cross for lunch and then I was told it would take 3 days to process when the state one hour loans

Gail D.

Gail D.Perth, WA

They were amazing. Samantha made the whole process easy for me to understand and helped me with everything.

Customer service was amazing I didn't experience any extra costs and was totally amazed at how quickly the loan was put into my account. Every detail was explained to me clearly

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan Term 18 months
Cash Arrival2 day(s)

Fast efficient fantastic company to deal with ,highly reccomended !

Very satisfied fast and efficient easy to deal with ,highly reccomended! Needed cash for a bond loan for moving to a new house ! Very friendly staff !Will definately use Champions again in the near future!

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Perfect

Very friendly and helpful, answered all of my questions, polite and professional. The rate was a bit high but expected. Would like to use your company again if possible, in the future. Pam

Cash Arrival1 day(s)
anonymous

anonymousSouthwest, VIC

Annoying

Frustrating that I have to speak to someone over the phone after I've applied for a loan. I prefer loan places where it's all done over internet/email. Now I'm getting calls to "go over my application" has put me off getting a loan with them. No thanks

kane

kaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect couldnt ask for a better company to deal with. Thank you

100% satisfied with the company and the person we dealt with. Would recommend anyone who needs a loan to go to champion loans. Definitely will be using them again with next project thank you

Loan Term 32 months
Cash Arrival3 day(s)
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Kane, Thanks for the glowing review, we are glad we were able to help out! we're only a phone call away if you need us in the future :)

Shirley

Shirley

Absolutely amazing company

I have had nothing but great service from the staff at Champion Loans. I needed to find funds to get our Ute registered, then again to get the Ute serviced and it was so easy to apply and Emily made it extra amazing with her A++ customer service. Thank you Champion Loans for helping us when we need.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks Shirley, we think your absolutely amazing as well! We appreciate you taking the time to write a recommendation :)

Casey

CaseySouth Australia

Customer service was friendly and helpful.
No unexpected costs, any loan has processing fees and champion explained verbally and in contract the fees, if a late fee were to occur what it would be, fees for calls, interest cost.
Very satisfied with the loan.
Very professionally tell you when the payment comes out, tell you her you've paid off your loan.
You can pay off faster without penalty fees and if you needed to move or change payment staff were happy to help.
Helped when an issue with their bank came up, issue was fixed fast.
Would use again.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Casey, Thanks for the recommendation! We're so glad we were able to help out, if you need us in the future we are a phone call away and we try to ensure our process is even simpler for our returning customers :)

support during COVID19

Lorrae is very compassionate after explaining what she could do. COVID19 and how it impacts people is very stressful but Lorrae works with customers to assist as much as she can

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we're glad to see that our assistance during this time is making peoples lives easier :)

Bianca D.

Bianca D.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Great company and they have excellent employees. Champion loans staff are extremely helpful and assist you through the whole process. If i could give them 10 stars i would, I'd happily recommend their services.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Bianca! Thanks for the recommendation, we think you're exceptional too and we couldn't be happier to have you as part of our Champion Loans family :)

boof

boofSouth West, WA

Just when I needed the help

I already had a loan with Champion a d was getting to the end of its contract and I needed some funds to purchase another vehicle with a great price and I asked the question to them and resent all my statements a d such and 4 hrs later the funds were paid to the previous owner
I recommend these guys to anyone that has trouble with mainstream lenders

Car ModelHolden Rodeo
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the review! We're glad we have been able to help out when you've needed us! We hope your new car is making life a little easier during this difficult time :)