Verified🏆 2024 Award

411 reviews · Statistics

92% · 38030 · 7%
Loan TypeFixed Rate (163), Variable Rate (8), Line of Credit (45) and Split (2)
Loan Term1.935 years
Application Process
See the Best Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Champion Loans411 reviews
steve m.
steve m.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and caring people

Excellent service. Very caring people have been with them for over 10 years they are the best and should be very proud of themselves. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Keep up the great service. Show details
Brad R
Brad RPiara Waters2 posts

Predatory

Mother in law applied for an emergency loan to cover car repairs being on a pension, they were rude and wanted her to get a cosigner / guarantor for the loan of $1300 even though they charge higher rates of interest. Not recommended, seems very sketchy to do that, concern now is have they smashed her credit file in the process.
Megan K.
Megan K.

Very helpful and friendly

I am on Centrelink and could not get approved for a loan until I went through these guys, and they were very helpful and very friendly. Could not recommend them enough. Show details
Michelle Bowen
Michelle BowenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Personal Loans

Staff so helpful. Easy process. Fast results . Extremely satisfied with the terms and conditions

Staff so helpful. Easy process. Fast results .
Extremely satisfied with the terms and conditions Show details
James
JamesVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
  Verified Vehicle Loans

Great customer service

Just got a car loan. The service was awesome. Very friendly staff and real pleasure to deal with. I have had 3 loans now with them. Highly recommend them for anyone. Show details
Joanne
JoanneACTNgunnawal 2913, ACT
  Vehicle Loans

REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS CHAMPION AUSSIES! BEST LOAN COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH

Champion Loans are the honest to goodness best loan people I have ever dealt with. From the sincere and happy staff to the quick and easy application, I could not find anything to fault them on. They deserve the name "CHAMPION" as they are what Australian loans should be like. I will be recommending them to my friends,family and work colleagues. Thankyou Champion Loans. You made my life a little easier. Show details ·  1
Carmel S.
Carmel S.

Love this company

I’ve had a few loans and an extension with this company so far. The staff are gorgeous and very understanding. The application is easy and fast, once your details and statements are done the first time you apply, that’s it! No more applications for future loans. Funds are transferred fast once approved. Stress free, easy loans. Repayments are really good and they are Centrelink friendly. Overall a really good experience and a great company. Give them a go! You won’t be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Breeze69
Breeze69QLDDarling Downs, QLD

CHAMPION loans are true CHAMPIONS

Prompt, helpful and friendly service.
Give them the details they require and the process is just fast and efficient-the best. Show details ·  1
IzwanM
IzwanMWAPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Personal Loans

Great product

Very professional and friendly people to deal with. Helped me out to get a loan with professionalism. Very detailed with their loan contracts. Overall great company to deal with. Show details ·  1
MARS
MARSKEMPSEY NSW4 posts
  Personal Loans

I purchased my new Keyboard and it is truly amazing. Without the help from Champion Loans

I have been with Champion Loans fir several years now and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs money fir something special or urgent. They are very understanding of your needs and their service staff are truly the best. Thank you Champion Loans for all of your help. Show details ·  2
Sean C.
Sean C.2 posts

Potential scam sms received

I received a sms asking for documents from my mobile, which people hacked last week. Scamwatch was notified and may call police asap.
Champion Loans   DM
Kerry Adams
Kerry AdamsNSWMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  Personal Loans

Wonderful, professional, easy and awesome staff!

Back for my third loan with Champion Loans. As usual, easy process, quick results and really nice, professional staff. Would not go anywhere else. Being a pensioner it is really hard to get a loan, but Champion have been absolutely wonderful. Could not rate them high enough. Show details ·  1
Janette
JanetteWAPerth, WA2 posts
  Personal Loans

Amazing company first rate!

This is my second loan with CHAMPION LOANS. I would not go anywhere else. The staff are incredibly helpful and walk you through everything step by step. I get overwhelmed easily but there is so much support and just no-nonsense help its just so easy. Everything is done online and over the phone with fast responses and friendly contact. Show details ·  1
Mentl
Mentl3 posts

Helped greatly

Very happy with the loan and conditions of repayment it has helped me immensely Show details ·  1
nessienoo1212
nessienoo1212VICWimmera, VIC10 posts
  Cash Loans

The first place ever to answer the phone in a couple of rings and speak English. Great communication. Highly Recommend!

I joined up over a month ago and called today with a question. They answerwd in a couple of rings. No transfers. No hour hold. They answered on tne number and spoke perfect English and i was helped straight away. Very impressed. Show reply