• Loan TypeFixed Rate (31) · Line of Credit (7) · Variable Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.438 years (16)
  • Loan Term 10.75 months (12)
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s) (15)

Kees B.

Kees B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent finance company

Excellent customer service always ready to help in any circumstances no hidden fees ect loan clearly explained and the repayments where worked out to suit my budget ect give them 10 out or 10 would recommend to anyone

Absolutely outstanding

I'm on a carers pension with 3 kids with disabilities, Kristie was amazing and understanding as my kids needed bigger uniforms for school and needed to be lined for sensory needs. I got the loan fantastic rates. Could not be happier. Highly recommended.

Hana N

Hana NIllawarra, NSW

Best loan company to utilise!!

I have always had a great experience in the 5 years I’ve been with Champion Loans. They’ve really gotten me out of some tough situations and have been amazing and dis helpful every step of the way!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Term 16 months
Deano

DeanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only Excellent

Easy, friendly and quick. Couldn't ask for any more from their service and ease of communication and understanding of my situation. Don't hesitate to connect with these fantastic people. Thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Awesome experience and exactly the help I needed

I waa very impressed with the customer service I received .. my application was processed easily and I had a lovely young Lady who was very helpful with questions I had .. I'd highly recommend Champion Loans to family and friends.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I called them up about getting another loan. They acted promptly without any hesitation took all my details. They were very polite and they budgeted my loan for me which I did appreciate.
Thanks champion loans.

linda.

linda.South East Queensland, QLD

Really great customer service and would deal with them again. Have recommended them to others and will continue to use and recommended them to other people. Happy with everything about my loan.

Application Process

Really good service.. excellent people to deal with..

Was very happy with the outcome that campion loans provide.. they explained in detail, what was expected, wonderful people to deal with..would highly recommend them to anyone, that is looking for a loan..

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

So easy to deal with. Very friendly staff over the phone. Everything done online. Easy low repayments. The customer service after loan has been transferred is great. Really make you feel important not just another number. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Champion Loans
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Great to hear from a 'satisfied customer' - we really appreciate the review. Thank you!

Great service from champion loans

The Paper work was easy and simple to sign the people were easy to talk to will definitely be using champion loans in the future again top service keep up the good work

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Champion Loans
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the review! We're glad you found the process simple, we look forward to the next time :)

Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast approval

Couldn't ask for better customer service. Fast approval on a refinancing. Easy documents to sign. Money was in our account by the next day. Thank you Champion Loans. We will be using you again.

Jessica W.

Jessica W.Darling Downs, QLD

Always a pleasure

Been with champion for 6 years! Hands down the best people to deal with. So amazing to me every time I need something.
Politest customer service team, fast response rate and just all round amazing.
I was a single mum with no car and they gave me the off chance and lent me a small amount. Now I’m able to borrow much more due to my loyalty and paying well. Definitely called champions for a reason!!

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Best Company Ever

Best customer service I’ve experienced with any other company, quick service no paper work no faxing and very quick response. I won’t go anywhere else for a loan best ever.

Matthew Wilson

Matthew WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Champion loans

I found everything to be excellent, service, the lady are very polite and helpful, and I was very satisfied thru the loan process, the loan was so good to receive thanks to champion loans,

Quentin T.

Quentin T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Awesome

They were so perfect helped me get a loan for christmas and the staff was perfect they helped me get the loan aswell and i would highly recommend them also have told my parents about them to help aswell towards christmas.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan Term 5 months
Zoe D.

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, fast and friendly!

Champion loans was by far the best loan company. There process is simple and quick. There staff are also friendly and it was so easy to borrow more and make my repayments affordable.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Jo JoMez B

Jo JoMez BMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Would give more stars if I could!!

Can't rate this lender high enough! Exceptional customer service. No one else would even look at me for a loan to purchase a car but champion loans came through for me. The application process was quite simple. Everything was explained and the money was received quite quickly. I would, and do highly recommend Champion loans as my first choice for finance every time! Thanks again you guys

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan Term 12 months

Jon P.

Jon P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

I found Champion to be very easy to deal with, staff are very professional in their approach to helping you. Was quite surprised how hassle free and fast the whole process was. Very happy

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Very happy customer Caitlin was very professional and fast with my application

Fantastic people to deal with very friendly and quick with my loan I have told my friends and they have also applied and received there loans very happy customer Caitlin was fantastic

Mel

MelTasmania

Excellent service

Was a quick process no hassles, I applied late Friday and had funds Monday night thanks Champion Loans for helping.
I'd recommend giving them a call for all loan help the staff are lovely.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019