Champion Loans

Champion Loans Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Meatloaf
Meatloaf · Champion Loans

Hi, I would like to find out the balanced owed on my loan. I have been to the website and logged in and all I can find is info about loan applications. Thank you

Katrina C.
Katrina C.

You can ring them and to speak to a person not a machine which I found very pleasing

Michiel
Michiel · Champion Loans

How do I check the balance of my current loan?

Peter S.

Hi Michiel, it's very easy, go to your account Login.
Enjoy your day.
Peter

Shanai S.
Shanai S. · Champion Loans

Excellent service everytime would highly recommend fast loan approvals

Peter S.

Champion loans are my favorite loan centre. Why, because the loan is user-friendly.

craig w.
craig w. · Champion Loans

I work 4 days a week and been with current employer for over 3 yrs. i have no other bills other than rent , food and power, but I don’t drive or have a car. Can I still borrow $4000?

Sairey
Sairey · Champion Loans

So I applied months and months ago and never got a answer even after supplying references etc...
Have applied again and got asked for references but once again no contact since nor a outcome and its been hrs

Lorrae
Lorrae

Very surprised. As they were immediately in contact with myself. Just wait a little longer

Kim A.
Kim A. · Champion Loans

how long does it take to get funds into account if you sign contract in the morning

25-48 hrs

Lisa M.
Lisa M. · Personal Loans

This would be the 1st time I have ever use this service. Do u guys help ppl who r on disability payments?

A Coggan

You need security like proof of a registered vehicle

Nicole
Nicole · Champion Loans

when will I know the outcome of my loan

Within hours

Julie
Julie · Cash Loans

I've logged in to my account and I clicked on to review my details and it says I can't review try again later it's been saying this for months. 1 week ago I wrote this msg and still no response back

A Coggan

Best answer is to call the branch direct and politely explain and ask for some assistance in recovering use of your account

Get an answer from our members and Champion Loans representatives

Select a listing for your question
Champion Loans