Chateau Wyuna

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I wouldn't use the venue again

I had my engagement party there, thinking I'll have my wedding there too. As it is a beautiful and affordable venue.

But the staff were not hospitable to myself or my guests (with many guests complaining along with myself) .

Communication was also lacking. And although the food was delicious; wait staff took the food prior to many guests having finished with their meals.

Also bottles of wine were given rather then glasses, which encouraged far too much drinking, and only had a few benefit from the tab.

Definite learning curve for when I pick my wedding venue.

Wedding a la Melissa

Nice venue, wedding party had not organised the MC and making coordination a bit of a shambles. This my only complaint - oh also the DJ played the usual 70s party music. Bit boring. Hope this truthful comment makes in into the reviews...the venue does need to pick up a bit.
Venue quaint
Service slow in beggining then too fast in between meals

Thank you for your comments Lesley. That's why our strong preference is always for our Chateau Wyuna wedding coordinators to be the Master of Ceremonies. The DJ's music selection will also have been directed by the bride and groom, not the venue.

Chateau Wyuna

We had a fantastic winter wedding last month at the very beautiful Chateau Wyuna.
Our ceremony was in the historic chapel, followed by an evening reception in the burgundy room.
The staff were all very attentive and helpful leading up to and on our wedding day.
Food was very good and many people complimented us.
Affordable, picturesque gardens.
Carpark needing improvement.

Apologies for the car park, as it was undergoing repair at the time.