Fly By Fun

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Great work and made the day easy

We had Batman come to my sons 4th birthday party. From the moment he arrived until the end of the party he kept the kids engaged and was a hit. He was quick to notice when an activity wasn't working so he changed up what he was doing and got everyone back into the action. This made for a memorable experience for my son and our guests while making everything run smoothly throughout the party and took the stress off us.

Party Mum

Party MumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lego Man was fabulous

There was no way I could have entertained 16 x 7 year olds for 2 hours. Lego Man (Jayden) saved the day with his games and entertainment. He was able to keep the kids engaged for the duration of the party and I could sit back and watch the kids enjoy the afternoon. Fly by Fun were really easy to work with in the lead up and on the day. I'd definitely use them again.

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing workshop for various ages

The performer we had grace our party was amazing. She really worked well with the various age groups that attended and kept a lot engaged throughout. We appreciated that she helped in singing happy birthday with us. Much appreciated.

TMc

TMcSydney, NSW

Made all the difference to my 8 year old's birthday!

Our entertainer form Fly by fun was amazing. Laurent (aka Harry Potter) held the attention of 11 kids (8 year old boys and girls) for nearly 2 hours - he kept them entertained, amused, active and enjoying themselves the entire time. I would recommend Fly by fun and Laurent to anyone.

Jackie

JackieNew South Wales

THE BEST!

Our entertainer went above and beyond for our little girls party! She was on time, professional and the kids loved her. I was very happy with the service and would highly recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional company with amazing entertainers

I have used Fly By Fun 3 times now for our kids' parties and they have been cheap, professional and fantastic! Will always use them first if they have the character we are after. Joanna played Moana this weekend and did an amazing job. She went above and beyond, kept the children engaged and even stayed late to make sure every kid got a balloon!

Mel N

Mel NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paw Patrol party for sons 6th birthday

My son thoroughly enjoyed his day and LOVED the Chase (Max) mascot. Everything was spot-on (communication, entertainment, timing)!. I was very happy with the service and would highly recommend them.

Tam

TamSydney, NSW

The whole team really made the Party

My daughters 1st Birthday was a huge success, from the activities to the mascots Fly By Fun definitely delivered and i couldnt have been happier.. A Huge Thankyou to your team...

• +6

Lego Iron Man Party for 5-6 yr olds.

The kids loved Iron Man (Andrew) and he kept their attention well with the Lego games, etc. In particular, we liked how he paid attention to any kids that may have otherwise felt left out - all whilst staying in character! He genuinely cared that the children were having a good time. Might be time for an upgraded costume though.

A great day, and our little guy enjoyed his party!

Great experience

Harry Potter theme party for 10-11 year olds. Very well run and a great Hermione (aka Rebecca). I was kept in contact by Fly By throughout the process. I would recommend them.

Flash party

We had the Flash come to our sons 5th birthday and he was great, full of energy kept the other little superheros engaged and entertained with games, training, balloons and bubbles. The kids had a blast

Awesome Harry Potter!

We had Andrew come as Harry Potter and he was amazing! The kids loved him. He looked and sounded like Harry Potter! Thanks Andrew for an awesome party. He also rang the evening before so we felt well organised with the flow of the party. He was generous with his time. Fantastic games and entertaining. I highly recommend him and Fly By Fun.

Fly By Fun T.Fly By Fun

Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback about Andrew, we certainly pass this on and it gives us great joy knowing we provided such an amazing service.

Kind Regards
Fly By Fun Team

Fozia

FoziaSydney, NSW

Princess Belle was wonderful

We booked Princess Belle for my daughters 3rd birthday and had the most wonderful birthday experience. Fabulous party games, face painting ballon animals, music and fun for all and Belle was just amazing at entertaining them all. My daughter was so thrilled to have Belle at her princess party as were the other 15 princesses joining in the fun. Would definitely recommend Fly By Fun.

Happy Mum

Happy MumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience for a children’s birthday party!

I would absolutely recommend Fly by Fun! James was the entertainer for my son’s second birthday. He was very communicative before the event to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was amazing with the kids and managed to keep the attention of a room of toddlers. My son loved it so much that he is still talking about it days later. We will definitely hire again!

Megan

MeganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pamper party

Would definitely recommend fly by fun for your next children’s party. Was super easy to organise. We had jo for my daughters pamper party and she was fantastic, calling the night before to make sure the next day would run smoothly and was really great with how she interacted with all the girls! She really made the party so enjoyable and made sure all the girls were included in all activities. My daughter was absolutely thrilled with her party!!!

Fly By Fun - Spiderman

We booked Spiderman for our son’s 4th Birthday Superhero party.
Andrew was terrific, entertained the kids the entire time, lots of activities, prizes and of course superhero moves!
Andrew called the day before and gave a detailed run down. Booking team were fabulous. Thank you.

Twilliams

TwilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly by fun, Lego Man

We booked the Lego man for our daughters birthday party, Jayden was fantastic with all the kids and kept them fully entertained with all his activities..the call the day before ensureld we had nothing to organise or stress about..great job...

Fly By Fun T.Fly By Fun

I am so pleased you had a stress free and smooth experience, that is what we want to achieve when booking in parties for children, we really appreciate your kind words and hopefully you return to us in the future.

Kind Regards
Fly By Fun Team

Judles65

Judles65Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Elf for Christmas in July.

We had the most amazing Christmas in July party recently. Jaden did an amazing job of entertaining the children for a full hour of fun and suprises.

We booked ladt minute and the team were so attentive and communication is excellent. I would highly recommend. ☆☆☆☆☆

Jordi C.

Jordi C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly by Fun - Paw Patrol Party

Jaden from fly by fun did an amazing job entertaining a group of 4 year olds as Ryder and then Chase. highly recommend this company, everything ran perfectly and the kids had a ball.

Jillian Montgomery

Jillian MontgomerySouth East Queensland, QLD

We had 20 children

The kids were entertained and were all smiling and laughing. Kiki was definitely impressed with Queen Elsa and the kids loved doing the limbo and watching the balloons being transformed.