Fly By Fun

Fly By Fun

Teresa Baker

Teresa BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous idea for little ones birthdays

This was a great gift for my daughter who is experiencing the strangest birthday ever (Covid-19, social distancing ruined her party)! It was so personalised and special, great fun! Thank u x

The team at Fly by Fun are absolutely amazing. They made my sons day recently. After all, it’s not everyday that you get to meet Darth Vader! Thanks so much again.

Great service and Amazing Iron Man

We had to cancel our sons 5th Birthday party and Fly by fun organised a Iron Man Birthday chat via Zoom instead. Great initiative and our son absolutely loved it!

Memorable moments

My 4yrs son and 2yrs daughter loved the live chat with their favourite superhero Batman
Thank you for drawing a smile on their faces from Marcel and Yasmina a big kiss and good luck

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great customer service, easy to communicate with

We had to cancel my sons bday so they organised a 15 min Zoom with Batman, which my son loved. Very easy to communicate with, friendly and responsive. Thank you!

Great bunch of people and very reliable

Today my children's party got canceled and they were more than happy to help out,dressed in their favorite characters over Skype they put a big smile on their faces this was amazing!! Thanks so much guys, you are fantastic!

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Such a beautiful gesture in such trying times

My son absolutely LOVED receiving a telephone call from his favorite Disney character Simba from The Lion King. Fly By Fun is a fabulous party service! We love using them!!

Lee Masen

Lee MasenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible people, doing amazing work for kids and adults alike.

An amazing company, full of amazing people who always go above and beyond to bring a smile to kids faces. My experience with Isobel during the COVID-19 lockdown not only saved my daughter's birthday but have her a memory that she will never forget. Get in touch with these beautiful people to keep your kids (and adults) smiling.

Blanche M.

Blanche M.Central, SA

Absolutely brilliant

These guys are truly generous. Through these times with the coronaviris, they generously offered to do live chats with kids that are effected by it. For free. We had to cancel our 3 year olds party and took up the offer. We had a meet and greet with Elsa, she was brilliant. Isobel was great to communicate with setting up the meet. Thank you! You made one little girl very happy! Very much recommend X

andee

andeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Elsa was a delight

Being able to hand the 10 children (3yo) over to Elsa (Zoe) at our Party in Adelaide enabled us parents to enjoy a catch up for an hour knowing that the children were captivated by Elsa and being entertained.

Bel Green

Bel GreenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service!

I dealt with Fly By Fun for a large corporate event. They were extremely helpful and were easy to deal with. The entertainment provided was equally as amazing, and everyone had a great day! I would definitely recommend for any event, large or small!

Richa S.

Richa S.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous mad science party

I recently hosted a wacky science party for my son’s 7th birthday. The entertainer was enthusiastic and engaging and managed to keep 20 very energetic kids contained and excited for the entire 90 minutes!
The kids were happy which meant the parents were even happier!
I would definitely recommend fly by fun to family abc friends.

Great job by the Fly by Fun team once again!

The team at Fly By Fun provide a great service right from the briefing stage through to post event. The team onsite provided a great experience for our community and made sure it was fun filled and entertaining.

Slime was a big hit!

Very professional children's event. Children were highly engaged in the activity and parents were commenting on how wonderful the staff were with their kids. Would definately use again. Thank you.

Best Dracula in town!

Our entertainer showed great enthusiasm and stayed in character while amusing 6 year olds. The kids had an awesome time! Big thanks to Fly By Fun for providing fantastic service and to our Dracula Laurent!

Elsa party

We had Elsa come to my daughters 5th birthday party. She was excellent. The entertainer kept a large group of children happily entertained for 1.5hrs with games, music and face painting. Communication prior to the party was great with two phone calls confirming the event. Booking the party originally was easy - very rapid responses via email with all the information needed to know exactly what you were booking and getting on the day. Would happily book with Fly by Fun again for another party. My little girl loved her special day.

Suzie

SuzieSydney, NSW

Best party entertainer

We had Captain America come to my sons 5th Birthday and he was amazing!! So much energy and had the kids captivated and occupied the whole time! Thank you Fly by Fun!!

Joanna S.

Joanna S.Sydney, NSW

Great entertainers, makes the party extra fun!

We have used flyby twice now. They have great communication, so we all know the plan for the day. The entertainers are great and flexible to work around our plans for the day. They focus of games and activities, making it fun for all the party guests.

Disappointing- entertainer did not deliver as promised on website/package description

Merrin

MerrinSydney, NSW

Consistently excellent - Thank you!

We regularly book Fly by Fun to entertain kids at our corporate functions and they are fantastic. The parents get a bit of a break and can enjoy themselves, and the kids are always engaged and walk away with a fun craft project. Easy booking process, very friendly and professional. Highly recommended.