Fly By Fun

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Merrin

MerrinSydney, NSW

Consistently excellent - Thank you!

We regularly book Fly by Fun to entertain kids at our corporate functions and they are fantastic. The parents get a bit of a break and can enjoy themselves, and the kids are always engaged and walk away with a fun craft project. Easy booking process, very friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

Dom L

Dom LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Princess Jasmine was lovely

We recently engaged Fly by Fun to hire princess Jasmine (Bailey) for our daughters 7th Birthday. The booking process was easy, and Bailey worked very hard to keep a pretty big crowd of kids busy with face painting, games and balloons. She was very sweet to deal with, dressed beautifully and we were so grateful to have someone like that to keep the kids busy while we talked and relaxed.

Event Coordinator

Event CoordinatorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fly By Fun Transformer Characters

Fly By Fun admin staff and performers were great to deal with, right through from enquiry to the end of the street party. Friendly and professional and the Transformers were a big hit with the kids.

W R.

W R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kids love it!

The entertainer(Celia) hosted My Little Pony party on the day had brought so much fun to the kids, she is professional and parents were impressed. We were delighted to have you created a happy memory for my daughter's birthday! Thank you!

Mona M

Mona MSydney, NSW

Paw Patrol at our Open Day.

Thank you for sending such wonderful entertainers - Laurent (Ryder) and Julia (Skye, Marshall & Case) were wonderful with the children at our recent Open Day event. They were professional from the minute they arrived and just made the day for the children in attendance. They interacted well with everyone. Thank you.

Shannon G

Shannon GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fly By Fun are Amazing!

We love having Fly By Fun at our Corporate Family Day and have done so for the past 4 years. Their service is amazing and they have never let us down. Each entertainer that we have had has been absolutely adored by the kids, and the parents as well who get to relax and socialise while the kids are happily being entertained. Can't recommend enough.

Sally

SallySouthwest, VIC

Great service, Captain America (Jayden) kept thirty 5 yr olds entertained and happy for an 1.5 hrs and was professional throughout, gave me a call the night beforehand to talk through the details and stayed in character throughout. Would definitely recommend this service.

Springfree Trampoline

Springfree TrampolineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Event Entertainment Services!

We use Fly By Fun for all our major events in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to book in all our event entertainment including face painters, balloonists, popcorn machine, fairy floss machine, etc. They are a one stop shop in all major cities for all your party entertainment needs. Every staff member has been extremely talented and professional. They always show up on time and do an amazing job at each event. We have worked with 7 different face painters and 7 different balloonists throughout 3 major cities through Fly By Fun and they have all been exceptional to work with and can customise their face painting and balloon designs for each event theme! I cannot recommend Fly By Fun enough!

Maechie

MaechieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mad Scientist for the win!

The birthday boy's expectations for his party was a bit high when we informed him about the theme as he is a big fan of everything that involves science and experiments.. A big breath of relief was done after the event and noted that everybody were so engaged and had fun. You can see all their faces lit up after each experiment. A big thanks to Julie for holding the fort the whole time with 18 6-9 yr old kids!

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Great work and made the day easy

We had Batman come to my sons 4th birthday party. From the moment he arrived until the end of the party he kept the kids engaged and was a hit. He was quick to notice when an activity wasn't working so he changed up what he was doing and got everyone back into the action. This made for a memorable experience for my son and our guests while making everything run smoothly throughout the party and took the stress off us.

Party Mum

Party MumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lego Man was fabulous

There was no way I could have entertained 16 x 7 year olds for 2 hours. Lego Man (Jayden) saved the day with his games and entertainment. He was able to keep the kids engaged for the duration of the party and I could sit back and watch the kids enjoy the afternoon. Fly by Fun were really easy to work with in the lead up and on the day. I'd definitely use them again.

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing workshop for various ages

The performer we had grace our party was amazing. She really worked well with the various age groups that attended and kept a lot engaged throughout. We appreciated that she helped in singing happy birthday with us. Much appreciated.

TMc

TMcSydney, NSW

Made all the difference to my 8 year old's birthday!

Our entertainer form Fly by fun was amazing. Laurent (aka Harry Potter) held the attention of 11 kids (8 year old boys and girls) for nearly 2 hours - he kept them entertained, amused, active and enjoying themselves the entire time. I would recommend Fly by fun and Laurent to anyone.

Jackie

JackieNew South Wales

THE BEST!

Our entertainer went above and beyond for our little girls party! She was on time, professional and the kids loved her. I was very happy with the service and would highly recommend.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional company with amazing entertainers

I have used Fly By Fun 3 times now for our kids' parties and they have been cheap, professional and fantastic! Will always use them first if they have the character we are after. Joanna played Moana this weekend and did an amazing job. She went above and beyond, kept the children engaged and even stayed late to make sure every kid got a balloon!

Mel N

Mel NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paw Patrol party for sons 6th birthday

My son thoroughly enjoyed his day and LOVED the Chase (Max) mascot. Everything was spot-on (communication, entertainment, timing)!. I was very happy with the service and would highly recommend them.

Tam

TamSydney, NSW

The whole team really made the Party

My daughters 1st Birthday was a huge success, from the activities to the mascots Fly By Fun definitely delivered and i couldnt have been happier.. A Huge Thankyou to your team...

• +6

Lego Iron Man Party for 5-6 yr olds.

The kids loved Iron Man (Andrew) and he kept their attention well with the Lego games, etc. In particular, we liked how he paid attention to any kids that may have otherwise felt left out - all whilst staying in character! He genuinely cared that the children were having a good time. Might be time for an upgraded costume though.

A great day, and our little guy enjoyed his party!

Great experience

Harry Potter theme party for 10-11 year olds. Very well run and a great Hermione (aka Rebecca). I was kept in contact by Fly By throughout the process. I would recommend them.

Flash party

We had the Flash come to our sons 5th birthday and he was great, full of energy kept the other little superheros engaged and entertained with games, training, balloons and bubbles. The kids had a blast

Fly By Fun T.Fly By Fun