Fly By Fun

Fly By Fun

Omg! Spider-Man was such a superhero!

Had a great time. Spider-Man was excellent. So professional, prompt, confident in character, positive... everything you want for your kid’s party. Thank you so much Fly by Fun! The best. Thanks

1st Birthday Rainbows and Unicorns Face Painter

Was really happy with the process and professionalism of dealing with Fly by Fun, as well as the entertainer that was sent out do to faceprinting at my son's first birthday event.

Couldn't recommend Fly by Fun highly enough! :)

Great experience.

We had a very positive experience with this company and we would recommend it and use it again. They entertained the better part of 30 kids for an hour and those balloons the man was a magician.

5th Birthday Party

Jayden was great as Optimus Prime and he kept all the kids entertained very well. My son whose birthday party it was absolutely loved it and was very thrilled by the character. Thank you so much for making it a huge success.

One happy mumma and son, definitely recommend!!

Massive thankyou to Andrew (Harry) for hosting my sons 7th Harry potter party. Can’t fault him. The children and adults were all captivated and I’ve had the best feed back with everyone loving the entertainment. He was punctual, patient and overall lovely!! Would 100% recommend fly by fun. He even stayed back to sing happy birthday, 10/10 so once again a massive thankyou to Andrew and fly by fun, you made my sons day, which made mine THANKYOU!!!

Great 4th Fireman Sam Party

We just had a Fireman Sam entertainer on Sunday for my son's 4th birthday. Communication was great from the start through to the end. Our entertainer was running 5 minutes late and not a big deal, he called in advance and stated this due to traffic. Kids had a blast, and he kept them entertained for the full hr!! Something i did NOT want to do myself haha. Kids had a ball and parents were impressed with him. Thank you :)

Our viking made the party a hit and allowed the parents to relax and enjoy the morning

We loved having our viking attend our boys 5th birthday party. He kept the kids engaged from start to finish and allowed the parents to also relax and enjoy the morning. Absolute hit! Highly recommend!

Highly recommended

Fantastic. We all had a wonderful time yesterday. The Catboy was professional especially in a such hot day like yesterday. I am very happy with everything and I will recommend to my friends.

Great party!

We had Elsa for my daughter's 4th birthday. Everything ran so smoothly and the kids had so much fun, even raving about it when they got home. The games really captured the kids' interest and they all got into it, and they loved the face painting. I was also very happy with the many touching base texts, emails and phone calls leading up to the party. Very pleased!

Fantastic party host!!!

We had fantastic experience having flybyfun for my daughter’s bday party!!!
Amazing host,, so patient,, energetic, enthusiastic and lovely!!!
Well planned ,,, all just loved it!!!
Well done guys!!!
And thanks heaps for making our day

Great addition to the party

We had Jaden (dressed as Ryder and later Skye from Paw Patrol) entertain for our daughter's 3 year birthday. The kids were captivated and entertained and he focused on the activities that they were interested in. Made things easier for me and my wife so we could have fun along with the kids without having to stress about keeping them all entertained. It is a little on the pricey side but we found it worthwhile and are likely to have entertainers at future birthday parties again.

Wow - we are so happy to hear that our service meant you could just sit back and relax on the day! AND of course that Harper and her friends had fun and loved the entertainment, that's so important to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review also, we really appreciate it!

Entertainer spoiled my daughter's event

They are very good at luring people with good ads and follow up emails and confirming things.
But when it entertaining kids, I would rate them zero.
More than half of things which were mentioned on the invoice wasn't performed. Still I didn't mind and never reported. All of sudden company made a contact to ask feedback and when provided honest feedback she told me she will get back to me in few days which went for more than a month so I sent an email and lady told me she forgot to sent me a reply and told me her entertainer performed everything except 2 things and she doesn't see any reason why her entertainer would lie so indirectly pointing me that I am a liar.

I just want to let her now, It was you who made a contact with me to get a feedback. I was not the one who contacted you at first place anyway to give you any feedback.

Good luck with your business if you dont trust your customer.

Fantastic entertainment

Would definitely use again, the entertainer had the kids captivated the entire time (1.5 hours) which isn’t an easy task as they were all 3 years old !
Made hosting the party a breeze , we could sit back and watch the kids have fun !
Thanks again

This is so good to hear, 3yr olds can be tricky but we know what to do to keep them engaged and entertained! Thank you so much for sharing your experience online for other mums and dads to read!

Fantastic service

This was a fantastic service, excellent communication throughout and the party was fantastic, Nick the fossil man /T Rex was wonderful with the kids, many guests said it was the best kids party they had been to

Thank you Erica! Nick is a fantastic entertainer, he has been in our team for 5yrs and I think loves the entertainment as much as the children! Lovely to hear that you thought we had excellent communication, we do work very hard on this behind the scenes, so I am glad that translates to giving you peace of mind that you're in good hands. Thank you again!

Perth Extravaganza!

I work for a children's charity and Fly by Fun recently provided entertainment for one of our events in Perth. I was blown away by the caliber of performers that came along. They were so professional and talented and kept the kids entertained for hours. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Thank you Charlotte! We love working with you and Starlight and helping to create some really happy memories for your people. Thank you for having us!

Amazing!

We had the most gorgeous Unicorn come to our 2nd Birthday party. She was absolutely amazing, professional and kept the huge age range of children (1-14) entertained for close to 2 hours. Thanks so much for being part of my daughter special day!

You are SO welcome Danielle! Thank you for having us!

What a blast! SLIME-SCI EXCELLENCE

We couldnt be happier with the entertainment and memories created. 21 happy children. See you again next year for round 2 x2

Oh wow - how lovely! We're all about helping families around the country create really happy memories, so are so glad that we could do this for you! Thank you for sharing your feedback online, we really appreciate it.

Fantastic customer service

Rented the Olaf mascot costume for our annual fundraiser and it was a hit. They were very easy to communicate with and very accommodating would definitely recommend looking into renting from these guys!

Thanks Bonnie, we're glad you had so much fun with the mascot costume!

Made the party that bit more special

Gave the kids a thrill having a fairy at the party and the quality of face painting was amazing some of the adults even got there’s done. Recommend to all!

That is so great to hear! We love providing such high quality entertainment that the adults want to get involved - love it! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

High Quality Service

I hired a Santa for a large disability organisation. Our questions prior to the event were promptly responded. Our performer was very professional, personable and connected with our audience to perfections. It was a crowded space and our performer handled the conditions with ease. He arrived early and completed his role ontime. 100+ guests were over the moon and parents were very impressed. Well done Santa.

Hi Lauren, this is so lovely to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience online and we are thrilled that your guests all had such a positive, fun and memorable experience with our Santa Claus. Thank you for having us and we are looking forward to next year!