Fly By Fun

Fly By Fun

Jenny

Jenny

Fly by fun did it again. Best birthday party ever ❤️

We had Emma wiggle for my little one's 3rd birthday party and this was 3rd time we using fly by fun and they have done it again! 3 year olds are quite hard to entertain but Nicole was just amazing she handled everyone's demand very well and also entertained them so well those kids are apparently still talking about this Emma Wiggle party after a week!

Nicole came with all the fun and also suitable for 3yo games & kids surprisingly engaged very well. We only had her for an hour but she was happy to stay a bit longer for birthday cakes and to meet those demanding 3 yo kids demands.

Thank you Nicole & Fly by fun we will definitely come back next year for another birthday party. :)

Jordy

JordyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous Experience!

My little girl was thrilled to have Queen Elsa call her on her birthday! It made her day despite being in isolation. ‘Best. Birthday. Ever!’ In her words! Thank you!

The best decision for a party

We are so impressed with Fly by Fun! From the initial point of contact, the confirmation calls prior to the party, the message from our entertainer James the day before the party, then his spectacular performance as ‘Steve’ from Minecraft at the party. I could not recommend this company enough. ‘Steve’ played, laughed and entertained the kids for 1 1/2 hours and didn’t miss a beat the whole time. He was fun and made the kids feel at ease instantly. It honestly made the party unforgettable! And the parents sat back and enjoyed the show! We will be doing this every year, it is worth every penny!

Happy girl

Happy girlPerth, WA

Amazing Birthday chat!

Thanks for the online chat on my daughter's birthday she loved it, she was happy to meet her favourite character Elsa from Frozen, keep up the good work team fly by fun!!!

Aik

AikSydney, NSW

Free birthday event

A big thanks to the team who hosted a free event onkine on my son's birthday. It was aweful to celebrate a lonely birthday this year amidst lockdown. But the fly by fun team cheered it up with special appearance by Elsa and Spiderman. My son loved it. Awaiting for aa real visit coming year.

Birthday Batman!

My son LOVED his birthday Zoom call with Batman! His party had to be cancelled unfortunately so it completely made his day and he had a fantastic chat with Batman, thank you :)

Isolation.

After being in isolation for 2 months and not being able to have a "party" it was AMAZING to have Elsa video our daughter for her 4th birthday. She will never forget it.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy 5yo birthday boy!

It was very easy to organise and set up, the staff were beyond lovely and professional, and there are many characters to choose from. Our 5yo birthday boy was star struck that Spiderman called him on his birthday!! As a parent during this pandemic - it truly warmed my heart seeing my birthday boy so happy whilst he missed loved ones. I sincerely wish this business - Fly by Fun - all the success when they're able to re-open their doors for work. We're so grateful for the kindness you've shown all our children during such challenging and worrying times.

Tamarra

TamarraSydney, NSW

7th Birthday Highlight!

Fly by fun provides absolutely wonderful experiences. My daughter will never forget her personalised meeting with Ariel and cannot wait to have her pamper party with Fly by fun. Thank you!

Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5th birthday video call

We celebrated a 5th birthday party on Friday,although she was very shy and overwhelmed she loved it. Thankyou so much to Elsa for calling, such an amazing free gesture to offer children during this time, Thankyou

Fun birthday

My daughters 7th birthday was made memorable by Fly By Fun. Really appreciate the call from Elsa. It was fun singing Let it go. You guys are amazing and we cant thank you more for making it even more memorable. Thanks Isobel for coordinating the call without any hiccups. It was a super special birthday during this unusual times. Thanks a lot!

Tink

TinkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made his Day!

My son had an awesome video call from Batman for his 5th Birthday during covid and he absolutely loved it..totally made his day! You guys are amazing such a beautiful thing to do. Highly recommended them :)

MelSydney, NSW

A great experience, would highly recommend.

SpiderMan zoomed us for my sons birthday, he loved it and it was engaging and interactive! Dealing with FlyByFun was also great, Isobel was really responsive and helpful. Great experience.

Shubhika R.

Shubhika R.Sydney, NSW

Lovely surprise!!

My daughter couldn't have her 8th birthday party due to current circumstances and I had arranged a 5 min meet and greet with fly by fun. She was so happy and surprised to receive a video call from Elsa and they even sang songs together.. Thank you Fly By Fun for making her birthday extra special :)

Sarah F.

Sarah F.Hunter Region, NSW

Birthday video call from Elsa (Frozen)

My daughter couldn't have a 4th birthday party due to Covid-19. Fly By Fun have been doing free 5 minute video calls for kids that can't have parties due to the isolation laws. My little girl was lucky enough to score a video call from Elsa from Frozen for her birthday!! She was so excited and happy to see 'Elsa'!! Thank you Fly By Fun for making her birthday that little bit more special!!

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

Wonderful!

I organised a Spiderman Zoom for my 7 year old. I sent two facts (my son's fish name and cat name - Spiderman had memorised this). I was so impressed with Spiderman's personalisation, American accent, warmth and energy. Thanks so much to him and Elsa (who chaired the Zoom).

I can’t believe Elsa called me for my birthday

What a great idea to bring some magic to your little one special day! Only 5 minutes but plenty of time for a personalised chat and Elsa even sang and danced to one of the main songs! Very cool - a happy little lady!! Thanks

Batman for the win!

Amazing service, I was having tech difficulties (on my end) and they were so patient and accommodating. Entertaining my son on his fourth birthday couldn’t wipe the smile from his face. Thank you!! Would highly recommend

Junni

JunniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!!

Thanks so much for Darth Vader’s special appearance for hubby’s 40th bday during covid! He and my kids loved seeing Darth, you really made our day really special and fun!

Akacs

AkacsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

Thank you Thor for entertaining my son's for their 6th Birthday via a Zoom call during COVID 19.
Thor was amazing!!! Not only did Thor look great, but he sang Happy Birthday to my twin son's, it made their birthday. Thank you Fly By Fun.
5 stars!