Fly By Fun

Fly By Fun

See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great experience

Harry Potter theme party for 10-11 year olds. Very well run and a great Hermione (aka Rebecca). I was kept in contact by Fly By throughout the process. I would recommend them.

Flash party

We had the Flash come to our sons 5th birthday and he was great, full of energy kept the other little superheros engaged and entertained with games, training, balloons and bubbles. The kids had a blast

Hi Louise, I am so Thrilled you had a brilliant experience with us and most importantly the kids had a great time, i hope you consider using us in the future. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Awesome Harry Potter!

We had Andrew come as Harry Potter and he was amazing! The kids loved him. He looked and sounded like Harry Potter! Thanks Andrew for an awesome party. He also rang the evening before so we felt well organised with the flow of the party. He was generous with his time. Fantastic games and entertaining. I highly recommend him and Fly By Fun.

Thank you so much for leaving such positive feedback about Andrew, we certainly pass this on and it gives us great joy knowing we provided such an amazing service. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Princess Belle was wonderful

We booked Princess Belle for my daughters 3rd birthday and had the most wonderful birthday experience. Fabulous party games, face painting ballon animals, music and fun for all and Belle was just amazing at entertaining them all. My daughter was so thrilled to have Belle at her princess party as were the other 15 princesses joining in the fun. Would definitely recommend Fly By Fun.

Hi Fozia, At Fly by Fun we thrive in creating memorable experiences for the kids and I am so happy your daughter and friends had the best time with our Princess Belle. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Great experience for a children’s birthday party!

I would absolutely recommend Fly by Fun! James was the entertainer for my son’s second birthday. He was very communicative before the event to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was amazing with the kids and managed to keep the attention of a room of toddlers. My son loved it so much that he is still talking about it days later. We will definitely hire again!

Hi Happy Mum, There is nothing better than reading your positive review, knowing James did a fantastic job at your party and that he made yourself and the kids have a memorable experience. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Pamper party

Would definitely recommend fly by fun for your next children’s party. Was super easy to organise. We had jo for my daughters pamper party and she was fantastic, calling the night before to make sure the next day would run smoothly and was really great with how she interacted with all the girls! She really made the party so enjoyable and made sure all the girls were included in all activities. My daughter was absolutely thrilled with her party!!!

Hi Megan, We really appreciate your positive words regarding Fly By Fun and so happy you had a smooth process building up to your event. I am so glad you loved the pamper package as much as we loved created this for children. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Fly By Fun - Spiderman

We booked Spiderman for our son’s 4th Birthday Superhero party.
Andrew was terrific, entertained the kids the entire time, lots of activities, prizes and of course superhero moves!
Andrew called the day before and gave a detailed run down. Booking team were fabulous. Thank you.

Hi Tam, Our booking team are great and efficient. Andrew certainly was gleaming after leaving this party and is over the moon with the positive review, thank you and hopefully you book in again with us soon. Thanks Fly By Fun Team

Fly by fun, Lego Man

We booked the Lego man for our daughters birthday party, Jayden was fantastic with all the kids and kept them fully entertained with all his activities..the call the day before ensureld we had nothing to organise or stress about..great job...

I am so pleased you had a stress free and smooth experience, that is what we want to achieve when booking in parties for children, we really appreciate your kind words and hopefully you return to us in the future. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Awesome Elf for Christmas in July.

We had the most amazing Christmas in July party recently. Jaden did an amazing job of entertaining the children for a full hour of fun and suprises.

We booked ladt minute and the team were so attentive and communication is excellent. I would highly recommend. ☆☆☆☆☆

Christmas in July is becoming more and more popular for kids these days. I am thrilled Jaden was amazing and the kids had the best time with him. We try our best to cater for every enquiry even last minute bookings, so i am pleased we made it work to the best of our ability. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team

Fly by Fun - Paw Patrol Party

Jaden from fly by fun did an amazing job entertaining a group of 4 year olds as Ryder and then Chase. highly recommend this company, everything ran perfectly and the kids had a ball.

We had 20 children

The kids were entertained and were all smiling and laughing. Kiki was definitely impressed with Queen Elsa and the kids loved doing the limbo and watching the balloons being transformed.

Awesome Company!

Amazing range of characters and themes (slime and science is so fun), and really good at accommodating to individual needs. Some really awesome talent and entertainers as well! Would recommend.

Easy to deal with

It was such an easy process booking an entertainer with Fly by Fun. The entertainer kept in touch with me a few days before the event and tailor fitted the games and entrance song to our 7 year old birthday girl. The mascot appearance at the end was a surprise to the kids and even adults.

Excellent day

Wonderful people to organize with, my son is 10 and i was a little worried but it was amazing he said it was the best birthday ever, the fossil lady was funny, entertaining, lovable. Will definitely be coming back for my daughter in September.

Catboy Saved the Day!

Due to a wintery wet Melbourne day, our venue had to be changed at short notice & this didn’t affect Catboy’s mission for the day! From the grand entrance to the variety of engaging games, Andrew from Fly by Fun kept 20 children aged 3-8 fully entertained - now that’s impressive! His patience, flexibility & care factor with the children were A+!
My son is equally obsessed with watching Peter Rabbit as PJ Masks, so when given the option of Peter Rabbit being able to make an appearance also, I knew this would be the ultimate bonus treat that would warm his heart & it did! He hasn’t stopped talking about it!!!
...& did I mention Andrew went over & above with his time at the party & this was in good fun, clearly for the love of his job & seeing all the children happy! Thank you again & who will we have next year....ummm?!

Dedicated Entertainers and Team behind the scenes!

The entertainers at FlyByFun are so incredibly dedicated to making each and every child's birthday a great one! From the moment they walk into the party, they are in character and are always dressed and made up to look the part! This combination of characterisation and great costuming always has the kids believing that they are the real deal!

The booking team at FlyByFun are also really great at making sure that your every need is catered to, and that you know all the options and add-ons that you can have on your child's special day! :)

MADE MY LITTLE MANS 4TH BIRTHDAY!

Jaden from flyByFun was excellent to deal with! He dressed up as Catboy and got in character really good! He interacted with the kids and got alll their attention. Before Jaden's arrival, I was a little bit worried if we could get the kids off the mobile playgym that we hired to participate in the program, but soon as Catboy walked in.. he had all the kids in front of him. The games were all appropriate and all the kids had a blast. Thank you so much Jaden! Totally recommend!

Harry Potter party

Yuliia from Fly By Fun ran a very well organised Harry Potter party. There were a lot of girls and she kept them all entertained the whole time. Definitely recommend.

Glitter and face painting

We had a glitter and face painting party for my 4 year olds party and it was fabulous. We are new to Brisbane and had invited children from day care that my daughter hadn’t met before, Yuliia was fabulous at getting all the children involved who were fascinated by her. Even my 2 year old managed to sit still and have her face painted. I would definitely recommend!

I will be definitely be recommending Yuliia to all my friends

Yuliia came for my daughter's birthday , I had a fairy once before but it was nothing like her ! The kids loved her she knew exactly how to make them behave but still enjoy the games ! My daughter had a blast ! I will be definitely get her again next year and will recommend her to other families here some pics of the day

Hi Yaz, Thank you for sharing some lovely photos of Yulia at your daughters party, it means the world to us knowing we are creating memorable experiences for the kids and the birthday girl. Kind Regards Fly By Fun Team