Cheetos Cheese & Bacon Balls

2.5

Anthony T.

Anthony T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What Happened?

What use to be a cheesy, crunchy and flavourful snack has now become a downright sorry excuse for one. They've obviously changed the recipe to save money and couldn't care less. Do not buy until they change the recipe back. Not even if it's on sale - you'd be wasting your money on flavoured AIR.
This snack should be renamed it to "Cheetos Disappointment Flavoured Balls"

Purchased in December 2020 for A$2.00.

jax

jaxmelbourne

Where has the fluffiness and flavour gone?

Why change a good thing? What we have now is a flavourless bag of dry little balls! Gross and disappointing! Are Cheetos trying to save money by cutting back on seasoning and size? Just like so many other food products that have shrunk to near nothingness - here’s another one to add to the list.
R. I. P Chester Cheetah. You used to be great

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Too far

These used to be one of my favorite snacks. They have changed them, they have very little taste and are just like eating small lumps of porous airy nothingness...

Purchased in October 2020.

Amy

AmyWestern Australia

Changed it too much

The little balls are smaller, have less flavour and are more porous. They have changed the recipe again. Won’t be buying again. It’s gone too far and is a shadow of what they used to be.

Purchased in September 2020.

Esmay

Esmay

Tiny and just air puffs

Sad they have gone and changed the recipe and size. They are now tiny in size and very airy and less flavour. Won't be buying these again. Such a shame as they used to be so good

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles for A$1.00.

Rom M.

Rom M.Sydney, NSW

Cheezy taste

Once you start eating you can't stop. This is such a tasty cheezy balls.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$1.00.

Cyn

CynSouthern and Hills, SA

Nice n8bbles for a family night.

Love how the pack mentions Chester cheetahs favourites and all relate to cheese n bacon balls..Are there such thing as just "cheese balls"?And are they intending to bring out new flavours..keep it interesting.

Purchased in April 2019 at Drakes for A$4.00.

jaz

jaz

i will murder someone for these

most delicious and entertaining food ever eaten, yall out here hatin on them saying it taste like sawdust can go eat, you guessed it, a bag of sawdust, and not waste my precious bacon balls

Purchased in January 2015 at Woolworths Physical store for A$1.50.

John

Johnmelbourne

taste like saw dust

bought a pack of cheetos on Thursday from coles put one in my mouth and omg taste like saw dust disgusting threw the rest in the bin , had to go outside to spit the crap out

Find out how Cheetos Cheese & Bacon Balls compares to other Chips

I Owe My House To Cheetos!

I love cheeseballs so much and if you are scared because you're vegetarian than eat them anyways because they are delicious!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 (disclaimer: I don't actually know if they're vegetarian or not, sorry) but anyway's eat them because they are my life!!!!!<3 <3 <3 o o o

ADD was dormant for 4 years until I decided to splurge on these

Jess

JessAdelaide

Yummo!!!

I don't know how I can say this enough, but yum yum yum yum YUMMMMM!!!! These have definitely got to be one of my favourite chips so far! Try them!!

Anna

AnnaHervey Bay

I used to love these until I found out what's in them

These chips are made using GMO crops which in animal testing have been proven to cause tumors. I will not be purchasing these or any other products from this company until they stop using these toxic ingredients.

complaint

Huge clump of seasoning sickning ??, can u send me somthing to change my mind about your business like some stuff without so much seasoning

kyliejneal

kyliejnealMELBOURNE

Is it just me or has the shape changed?

I've always loved them and always will. But I feel like they're different. New glasses maybe? Shaved their beard off? Nah, it's the shape....I'm sure it is! All this change without even a word of warning! But even more delicious than before. Well done you lot! Has the nutritional info changed? They taste more guilty.
More flavour, more succulent.
They're no longer balls - more 'squashed balls'.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

These are pretty crunchy snacks that are cheese and bacon flavoured and they are pretty fun to eat. They come on sale regularly and are found easily in the supermarkets. If I want cheese and bacon balls, I only buy this one because I have tried the store brand ones, and they are much more salty than these (and I think these are salty enough).
These are yummy cheese and bacon balls which are crunchy, yet they melt in your mouth. They have a strong bacon flavour and I only buy them when I crave the taste.
I think its because of the bacon flavour, but these can be a bit salty. So, I only buy them when I really really want to eat them.