China Southern Airlines

China Southern Airlines

4.7 from 4,269 reviews

To Melbourne with China Southern

Always pick China Southern fly back to Melbourne. They provide the best service and flight meal! The cabin crews are friendly and helpful! I certainly will pick them to fly with in the next trip!

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

Great service!

I took a flight from Guangzhou to Sydney, the flight was 9hours long. The crew on the airplane was amazing, they were working the whole time. I was serving three meals during the trip, and I think the food is above the average, drinks were unstoppable, like every hour you be asked: would you like something to drink? And all these treatments or services just made the trip comfortable.

DestinationSydney 新南威尔士州澳大利亚

A satisfying flight

I took the flight(CZ601) from Guangzhou to Sydney on 17th February,which is the best flight that I had ever experienced.All staffs in this flight are friendly and polite.They do their best to take care of every passengers.Addiontilly,they are really helpful,for example,when I asked them some questions,they would share some suggestions,which is really grateful.

A perfect flight

All flight tenders are full of passion and patience. Every time the beautiful smile on their face makes me feel comfortable and pleasant. Also the flight tenders are energetic and active. They will try their best to solve the problems and provide convenience to the passengers. Especially, on my flight cz601 from Guangzhou to Sydney, they take care of all the passengers for more than 9 hours with the same attitude which is worth praising.

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia

Best choice for flights from Sydney to China

1. Convenient booking via China Southern Airline App;
2. Punctual flight (CZ601 from Guangzhou - Sydney);
3. Seldomly felt any turbulence during the flight;
4. Economy seat space is okay for me (180cm tall);
5. Excellent cabin service team, food quality is also above the average level.

DestinationSydney NSW, Australia
BookingThrough Airline

Worst Baggage Handling Service-No regard for Business Class Ticket!

China Southern Airlines broke my suitcase on a business class flight from San Francisco to New Delhi.
China Southern Airlines seems to have the worst baggage handling department - they keep asking for additional information, including my original receipt/invoice, which I fortunately was able to track down.

However, 4 months have passed, and in spite of 12 reminders, they haven't reimbursed me for my baggage!

ClassBusiness Class
BookingThird Party
I have escalated to Headquarters in China, and they have not been helpful either - "We've informed the concerned department of your query, and will not respond to this same query again!"

Best choice of direct flight between south of China and Adelaide

Actually this is my first time travel with China Southern. It is a perfect experience. Flight is nearly take 8 hour from night to next day time. which plane i take is an nearly 4 years old Airbus A330, I did have a good sleep on it, but when i wake up after 4 hours, I feel that air is dry than other planes I have take before, but when I press the server bell and they give me cups of water before I ask for it, feels good!Food quality is just fine, not the best but still cant say worst. but good thing is you may ask one more main dish and bread if they have extra.

only one thing i feel bad is when i landing at Guang zhou Baiyun Airpiort, they have free gate for this plane, then people need move by a crowded bus to China Customs.

but all these is just a little bit over than $700 Flight with round trip ticket, what else do i need?

DestinationGuangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 白云区广州市广东省中国
BookingThird Party

The best experience I ever have

I always highly speak of China Southern Airline, based on my traveling experience. But there is nothing can be compared with my last travel to China with this airline. The food was great and fresh, so was the service. Since that was the night fly from Perth back to Guangzhou, the entire cabin crew was nice and thoughtful. They took the passengers’needs into serious consideration. I have been and will always been a loyal customer to China Southern Airline. Please also pay my special thanks to Cabincrew Of CZ 320 at night of 18th of November 2018 for your high quality services.

Cheap and direct flight from Guangzhou to Adelaide

Bought it online their website for under 1000AU.
The service was great, especially a flight attendant called Tingting (forgot her last name). Very professional and attentive.
Will definitely fly with them again.

The airline is pleasant and convenient (CZ 609)

I booked the flight from other website. I took the flight on January 17th. The airline is from Shenyang to Los Angeles, and I think it is really convenient for people living in northeast region who wants to travel or study in the US. The flight time is reasonable: 12 hours, comparing to other flight which take longer route to travel from China to US.
The first class is really comfortable and the service is really nice. The flight attendants are really considerate. I am more than satisfied with the service and food.
Definitely recommend this airline!

Another pleasant flight

I booked the flight from a flight booking website. But I chose China Southern because I have flied with previous and they were positive. Once again the entire journey was pleasant from Melbourne to Guangzhou. The service was good, crew members were very friendly, attentive and very helpful from boarding to landing. I particularly enjoyed their meals because I love Chinese foods. I usually flies this route once a year. So it has been my regular choice of aireline and I have been very happy with them.

Affordabe direct flight with great accuracy and good service

My flight landed 50 min early and I am very impressed! (CZ399)Flying from CAN to JFK and I would recommend this route. Great cabin crews as well!

Very good!

Could u provide hot towel
I don”t like use cool towel , I don’t like it! Thank you so much!

Excellent Service

Travelled CZ321 on 10/01/19 and found the service to be first class. The cabin crew were friendly and could not be more helpful. Will definitely fly with them again.

Strongly Recommended..Flight Attendants was A+

Return flight from Cairns to Bangkok via GuangZhou with China Southern (December 2018). I traveled with CS some years ago solo they were just OK back than. This time I traveled with my wife and two under 6 yrs old (was hesitant). Wow couldn't ask for anything more from CS Airlines and crew members, they were wonderful in all aspect in accommodating the kids (children's pack to keep them entertained), hassle free, and flight crew was fantastic. Meals was more than sufficient, Individual monitor with variety of entertainments to chose from. Crew members make sure our flight was as pleasant and enjoyable to & from our destination. Will diffidently use CS Airlines again in the future, no different to any other big name carrier out there.

Service beyond my expection

Cabin crew are professional and friendly. Their smile are so beautiful.

A flight attendant gave me a card with this website address and asked me to give feedback. She didn't offer me anything of a good rank. But I really believe the the CZ399 of China Southern Airline deserve a five star!

Actually, I prefer pay more to take their flight next time, indeed.

great service and nice experiences

I am a silver member of CHINA Southern airlines. I fly southern airlines frequently to China. Very good service and the luggage service is also efficent. The lounge is GUANGZHOU airport is winderful!

Excellent service by flight attendant Peng Yajing

I flew with China Southern Airlines on April 26th, 2018. While I am writing this review a good amount of time after the trip I took from NYC to Guangzhou, China en route to Hanoi, Vietnam, I was so impressed with the service of crew member Peng Yajing that I must write a review thanking her for her excellent service. She was very diligent and attentive, treating me and all passengers with kindness that went above and beyond. The rest of the flight crew was also wonderful. It was a great trip overall and I highly recommend China Southern Airlines.

The hospitality was very good.

I fly with China southern very often, the booking process was easy. In flight services was excellent. I was flying from Guangzhou to Melbourne, it was 9 hours flight, I had very good time.

Good and professional service.

Cabin crew are really friendly and patient. Also, they are responsible. I wanted a beef course but they thought it ran out. After a while, one of the staff gave me the very last serve though I have already have the fish one.