China Southern Airlines

China Southern Airlines

4.7 from 4,339 reviews

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,700

Spreading of germs

On Business Lounge. There should be notices at the Water Fountain that customers should use a cup to transfer water to their bottles to safeguard touching the tip of the water machine, instead of placing the bottle to outlets.

DepartureGuangzhou, Guangdong, China

Karan

KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not bad for the airfare i paid

Flew from Melbourne to europe with china southern in june 2019 and to my surprise csa was not bad at all. Service was good overall. The only problem was some of their staff cudnt understand english properly. Other than that we had no issues at all. Food was ok. Coffee was good. Over all not a bad airline.

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia
DestinationParis, France
MS So

MS SoSydney, NSW

Nightmare from China Southern Airline Wheelchair Service

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationGuangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

Recommended! Perfect service.

I flied CZ308 on 10th Oct. 2019 Thanks to very helpful staff, their name is Zhu Chen and Deng Jie. Their spoken English is probably the best I have ever heard. Very patient and helpful. It is my first time to sit in economy class, No big.differences between business class. Top level service. First time to take China Southern to Guangzhou, truly beyond my expectation. Recommended!

This is a nice trip

I fly CZ617from Guangzhou to Christchurch on 4/10/2019.it's my second time to take China Southern airlines business class.The staff in this company are very enthusiastic. The flight attendant would help me stow my luggage and take photos. The food was delicious.

DestinationChristchurch, 新西兰

Perfect flight

In the business class of South China Airlines, I fly to Brisbane from China to see my son. The nine-hour trip was a pleasure. Food is good, service is best。

DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia

wuxiuyu

wuxiuyuHobart, TAS

perfect experience

Book online and fly from Melbourne to Guangzhou! The cabin environment is clean and sanitary. The high-quality service and friendly service attitude of the stewardesses make me feel very comfortable! The plane was bumpy and I felt airsick and sick. I am helpless, but the staff care about me and give me warm water, making me feel as warm as my family! The staff also gave great help to the mother who was alone with the child, helping her to coax the child. This is my first time on this airline! Diet advice. Chicken and rice are a little salty. In short, it was a very satisfactory flight.

DestinationGuangzhou, 广东省中国

Leo

LeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderfull cabin crew

Booked the ticket through travel agent. And fly on CZ663 from Guangzhou to Adelaide on 11/09/2019.
It tools about 8.5H for the flight and the cabin crew provided remarkably in flight service.
I was impressed by one thing. There was a aged lady around 80 traveled by herself in seat 1G which next to me 1H. The flight attendant Miss Huang showed how pleasant and helpful she was when looked after that aged lady. It was really impressing me.
She is not only showing how professional she is, but also makes good impression for China southern airline.

DestinationAdelaide 南澳大利亚州澳大利亚

Excellent every time

Flying with China Southern is always good. Have used them to Europe multiple times. Good food, excellent service. The website can be tricky, but helpful overall on the phone. Highly recommended airline.

DestinationAmsterdam, Netherlands
BookingThird Party

Warning : Total rip off!!

WARNING: Do not fly China Southern Airlines. What looks cheap is cheap. My flight home was cancelled. Stuck in Shanghai needing to be back at work. Refused a substitute flight. Ended up costing me over $800 AUD which was more than the $500 AUD original return ticket. I still have not received the refund for the original cancelled flight.

DestinationShanghai, China

Gary

GaryBrisbane

Floppy system with food handling

I took flight from Brisbane to Qingdao CZ3715 and CZ 381 on 5th August. I ordered low calorie meal. It was rather odd I only had the special mean on the way back to Brisbane. On other journeys asked flight attendants some responded “ sorry sir, you didn’t order it” or “ we don’t have curry”.

In-Flight Entertainment
DestinationQingdao International Airport (TAO), Minhang Road, Chengyang, Qingdao, Shandong, China

professional service

CZ0335 FLIGHT crew memebers on 29th August from Guangdong to AUCKLAND, are very professional and patient to all the client in that flight as i experienced and witnessed, esp to people have special need. It was a noisy flight due to babies crying but crew handled it well. I will continue taking China southern airline.

DestinationAuckland, New Zealand

good morning

When I took flight cz335 on August 29th, I was most satisfied with the service attitude and care of the crew. Should give very good reward ability! China southern is great! The stewards are even better!

Yimin Xu

Yimin Xu

The crew member are perfect

I had took CZ 3295 from Nanning to Guangzhou, when I boarding, the crew pass me a water bottle and ask me if I would like to read the newspaper. During the flight because is empty, they change me to a comfortable seat and said that I can have a little nap. I enjoy the flight overall.

DestinationGuangzhou, Guangdong, China

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Non-existent customer service and illogical policy

Booked business class return class tickets on their official website but didn't notice the tricks they have. So I ended up with outbound business class and inbound economy class whilst paying almost the full business return fare. They asked me to pay $450AUD penalty on top of the price difference to upgrade to business class for the inbound flight. I'm currently disputing this through NSW Fair Trading whilst I made complaint with ACCC.

Never again

Never againSydney, NSW

Never Again!

DestinationItaly
BookingThrough Airline

Air service was good but poor customer service provided

Very Professional cabin services CZ3071/2AUG19

Very Professional cabin services by the chief persa Mr Wang and his team on my flight CZ3071/2AUG return from Shenzhen to Sydney Ms Sun has provided excellent meal service and food was fantastic.

BookingThrough Airline

China southern airlines is the best choice for trip.

Booking process was successful. I finished the trip from SYD to CAN(CZ302) in the 21st of July. It took me about 10 hours but I felt really comfortable during the trip. I truly satisfied with the service ,food,etc offered during the trip. Though I am not a frequent flyer but China Southern Airlines is always my first option.

Arthur CHen

Arthur CHenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like the services they give on the fly. From Guangzhou to Brisbane

The booking process is very simple, from Guangzhou to Brisbane, 9 hours flight, Min Wang is the leader of this flight, the reply on the plane is very fast and people are nice, they would like to chat with u for a lone time with patience if u couldn't sleep. Yes I'm a frequent flyer, twice a year for fly with this airline.

DestinationBrisbane 昆士兰州 Australia