China Southern Airlines

China Southern Airlines

4.7 from 4,303 reviews

Proper price but high service

On May 10, 2019, I made a long flight from toronto to Guangzhou on CZ 312, and I was a little unfamiliar to ride Chinese Airlines as a Korean. but the stewardess Zhang Yueyao responded with her fluent Korean language in response to the demands of our family.The two meals were fine, and the snacks and beer were excellent, compared to other airlines, They provided me coffee and sandwiches whenever I wanted.
I was sorry that there was little Korean subtitle video service.

DestinationToronto, 온타리오 캐나다

Great experience Cz325 Guangzhou to Sydney 14 May 2019

As a frequent flyer with China Southern Airlines, I once again had a peaceful flight last night via catching Cz325 on 14 May 19. As usual, the crew members were nice and polite to me and other passengers. Especially, the staff - Xinyan Wang has assisted me to sort out my wifi connection issue, and I was much appreciated. It is always my first choice to travel with China Southern Airlines, I highly recommend anyone who considers to travel to China.

Great!

I was traveling with China Southern Airlines CZ302 from Sydney to Guangzhou on 13May. I This is a really great trip. It’s my first time take the flight of China southern airlines, their service is much beyond my expectation. They have many choices of food and beverages, the Chinese food which the stewardess recommended me is very impressive.

DestinationGuangzhou, 广东省中国

Best airline in China!

The flight from Shanghai to Guangzhou was on the brand new refurbished A330 in the Recaro style economy class seat. The seat was very comfortable and the legroom was awesome. The new IFE was also one of the best i've seen. The food was just above average. I appreciated that China Southern included an amenity kit in economy class and there was a blanket on the 1 hour and 30 minute flight. The crew on board was super friendly and efficient. Amazing flight.

In-Flight Entertainment
DestinationGuangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN), Baiyun, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
BookingThird Party

I was traveling with China Southern Airlines CZ301 from Guangzhou to SYD on 12May. The cabin seats are spacious, the food is delicious and the stewardess has a good service attitude. Southern Airlines is my only choice.

Satisfied

I was traveling with China Southern Airlines CZ301 from Guangzhou to SYD on 12May. I was very happy with the seat space and the tasty food. The cabin crew was quite friendly and passionate. I will definitely fly with China southern airlines again in the future.

Thank you!

I took a flight from Guangzhou to Brisbane (flight number CZ381) on 9/5/2019. Flight crew Yanan Sun, Yu Shan and a lot of other cabin crew offered me a lot of help. They have made this long distance flight enjoyable.

This is perfect!

The flight was from Guangzhou to Sydney on 2019.05.07 night, and the flight number was CZ325. It was about 9 hours. I was very comfortable throughout the flight. I satisfied about the service, food and the entertainment options. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to my next flight on China southern airlines.

DestinationSydney 新南威尔士州澳大利亚

Nice and pleasant flight with wonderful cabin crew on CZ657

I knew that long distance flight would be a tiring experience. However, this cabin crew are really nice and pleasant to flew with. I took the CZ657 on May 3rd and the chief flight attendant Miss Shaohua Dong, impressed me the most! She always has a warm smile on her face, and I noticed she help elderly and disabilities whenever they need help! I wish i can see these more often in every flight i take... keep up the good works, China Southern

DestinationSan Francisco, CA, USA
BookingThrough Airline

A wonderful flight with comfortable seat and outstanding service.

This was the first time I took China Southern Airlines’ business class for a more than 10 hours flight, but this experience is enjoyable. The flight was CZ617 from Guangzhou to Christchurch at the beginning of May, and it took 10 hours and 45 mins to the destination. On that day, the weather in Guangzhou was terrible with rainstorm, I was worried about the delay or cancellation of the flight. Luckily, the flight departed on time! The plane B787-9 was a brand new one, and the electric seats were very and adjustable and comfortable, I was appreciated about the massage model. I think the highlight is the locker beside the seat with mirror and a bottle of water inside, you can put cellphones and important personal belongings inside when departing and landing. This flight has WiFi, you can use for message communication. For food, You are given multiple choices of main dishes like steak, pork or veges but you have to order in advance, others such as appetizers and desserts are chosen when serving. Also, the service was outstanding!! I think this was a fantastic experience I had with China Southern Airlines, I will consider booking their flights if possible.

DestinationChristchurch, New Zealand

one of the flight ever from CZ326 on 24 April 2019

best services ever received from the male purser on CZ326 24th March 2019 from Sydney to Guangzhou. one of the best experienced flight service from China Southern Airlines. Looking forward to fly with them again.

DestinationGuangzhou, 广东省中国
BookingThird Party

Nice flight with outstanding service

I’m a frequent flyer as I always travel between different countries. Up until now the best flight I’ve ever taken was China Southern Airlines. The last flight I took was CZ321 on the 16th Apr flying from Guangzhou to Melbourne. It’s quite a good experience flying with China Southern Airlines as they provide nice food and it's a decent size meal. The seats were reasonably comfortable for economy class. The flight attendants were nice as well, especially Chaoyi Qi one of the flight attendants. I had a connecting flight before this flight, so I carried a few heavy carry-on baggage with me. When I tried to put my stuff in the overhead bin, Chaoyi came to me and helped with it. She put my bags on without any impatience and made sure my possessions were placed safety. I also ordered some drinks during the flight, Chaoyi quickly brought them to me unlike the crew I met before, so I would say she’s so sweet and professional. I never wrote any comments to the flights before, but these details made me so touched, so I want to give her some good comments to thanks for the services she provided me.

In-Flight Entertainment

A nice and comfortable trip

I‘m a frequent flyer, I fly between Guangzhou and Vancouver twice a year. I took the flight cz330 form Vancouver to Guangzhou on 25 April, I bought the ticket on their official website, I think take the flight of China southern is a good choice for the passenger who living in Guangzhou wherever you want to go. It’s a long trip to Guangzhou, it takes twelve hours. When I saw my neighbor, I thought we all need more place, otherwise we had to endure uncomfortable 12 hours . It’s full today , when I was ready to accept that, to my surprise, they found the wider seat for me. They always try their best to help the passengers.
Why I give them so high praise like that not only because of the seat. I saw something might be helpful for who forget to preorder their special meal.
I know how important the special meal service is, but we all had that time, to forget. The cabin crew very like to share their meal, or like I said before, try their best, they can aways think good methods to solve the problem that we faced, I’m happy to saw the other got their vegetarian food, instead starving 12 hours. Appreciate the good service, I will Choice China southern again .

DestinationGuangzhou, 広東省 中華人民共和国

Applause to wonderful crew Miss Miao Xi

I am a frequent flyer, traveling overseas at least twice a year and usually to my destination China, I often fly with China Southern Airlines due to its convenient location for my trip. It was about 12 hours flight from Guangzhou to Vancouver Canada and as always I was with my whole family including my young kids. It was CZ 329, April 6th, 2019 and I was sitting at business class seat 12F with my second child. I do have my expectations for the service as I always fly in a business class but China Southern Airlines usually gives me a mediocre service so I didn’t expect to encounter this amazing service on that day. Miss Miao Xi, as I remember, was the crew serving during the flight and she literally had gone far beyond my expectation. She was absolutely kind and courteous to everyone and she never lost her beautiful smile all the time. My family is pretty picky when it comes to airplane meals so none of us had finished the meal. Miss Miao Xi asked us more than several times if there’s anything she could help us and she voluntarily kept asking the other crew to see if there’s other things for us to eat. She went over the menu with me one by one since I quite didn’t understand the foods on their menu. She was extremely thoughtful and sweet. I was honestly moved by her service and compassion so I decided to leave a review for her tremendous work. I would like to ask China Southern Airlines to seriously recognize her wonderful work and because of Miss Miao Xi, our family will use China Southern Airlines hoping to meet her again in the plane. Superb service, Miss Miao Xi. We all miss you!

DestinationVancouver, BC, Canada

Awesome flight

What a nice flight! I booked the flight from China Southern App. I took a flight (CZ663) from Guangzhou to Adelaide on 14 April 2019. I have got to admit, China Southern Airline is getting better and better. China Southern Airline's Airbus 330 is one of the best aircrafts I flown. The seat was suitable and comfortable for me. Cabin crew was polite and even professional. The food was fresh and clean. The cabin crew gave me two options, I chose the chicken with potatoes. The chicken is tender and with a nice sauce. Furthermore, the bathroom was very clean and smell good. I highly recommend this airline.

DestinationAdelaide 南澳大利亚州澳大利亚
BookingThrough Airline

China Southern is really recommended!

China Southern Airline serves the best trip from Guangzhou to Brisbane.I took CZ381 on April 22 in business class, the whole flying service was wonderful. They provided delicious foods and comfort lounge. Thank you for the five stars service!

Considerate service,I think I'll continue to choose it.

The best trip from sanya to london!
On April 18,2019, I flew from Sanya to London. Every time I get into the plane, I feel very popular. The crew were friendly, careful, not indifferent.Now that China Southern is becoming more and more mature on board, I'd love to choose them again, I think today's chief puser Ms.Wang YuXin and Mr. Zhou ZhengYu have given me a lot of help.and the advice I want to make is that if the plane had a wifi, it wouldn't be so boring.

DestinationUKAI, Portobello Road, 伦敦英国

Excellent Services !

The China Southern Airlines serves between Gaungzhou and JFK of New York have excellent in cabinet serves on the flight I took of CZ 300 on April 13th, 2019, from JKF to Gaungzhou! Thank you for the flight attendants for their services!

ClassFirst Class

The best trip from New Zealand to China

My company book my ticket, from Auckland to Guangzhou. I have flight 11 hours.
I feel the most comfortable in every trips. The crew provide a good service. And she know me I like red wine. And the aircraft is Boeing 787-9, my best favorite type of aircraft. The entertainment experience is also good, lots of new films.
I am not a frequent flyer, but every year i will return back to China for 4-5 times. So
I will always choose China southern Airlines.

I felt really cared for

I flew from Sydney to Amsterdam via Guangzhou and back to Brisbane also via Guangzhou. So four trips in total. On every occasion from entering the aircraft I was made to feel welcome. The crew was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. The (Business Class) seats were extremely comfortable. The quilt for sleeping felt luxurious. The meal service ran like clockwork. The only suggestion I would like to make is to serve lighter meals. I am a frequent flyer and have flown with many different airlines. This was my first experience with China Southern and can highly recommend this airline. They are right up there with the best!

DestinationAmsterdam, Netherlands