Circulon Cookware

Symmetry, Steel Elite, Contempo, etc...

Jill
JillHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

Amazing customer service. My pans were no longer non stick. I wrote a review not assuming that it would be addressed. Circulon contacted me and asked me to ring. I spoke to Pam and even though I couldn’t get a full replacement as I hadn’t taken photos of every saucepan, I did get a credit to assist me to buy a new set. Pam was so helpful.

Ana
AnaSydney

Great brand and brilliant customer service

Have recently had some issues relating to some circulon cookware I owned. Dealt with Pam in customer service who I supplied all of my photos too about the issues I was having. My concerns were addressed and my problems were resolved very quickly and effectively true to their promise of no fuss warranty. Pam you deserve recognition the wonderful service you provide.

Purchased at Myer.

Meyer Cookware AustraliaCirculon

Awful customer service very poor quality items

I bought several Anolon cookware items.
After 2 months of you use, the metal cover dissolve and they are complete ruin, they look disgusting, the been wash mainly by hand and occasionally in the disswashwer.
The lifetime warranty is a joke, because not cover anything, they told me the reason why the metal is dissolved it is because some washing up liquid have a product with which react, that means they can't be was with any soup.
Customer service 6 months of emails back and forwards no solutions, no fluent communication, Circulon don't care at all.
Please don't waste your money and time is this company the lie in everything they promise.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in June 2020 for $85.00.

Lou
Lou

Avoid this brand unless you WANT your food to stick

I bought a single Circulon pan several years ago and said I would never buy another. My partner thought he was doing a nice thing and ordered a set a few years later when they were on sale at Myer. I couldn't bring myself to tell him of my previous experience and thought perhaps it would be better this time. Same issues. These pans are not non stick!! I've had many other brands over the years that work perfectly fine so I don't think it's user error. From the first use - they have food sticking to them. Even with a small amount of oil - which of course we are trying to limit - food just clings to them. The "circles" appear to be a gimmick and actually cause food to adhere!

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer.

Petrio
PetrioBrisbane

Excellent product & great service support when needed.

After 2+ years of almost daily use, our 20cm frying pan's base ring started de-laminating (see pic). We made a warranty claim online and they are sending out a new one, no fee or cost at all. Until then it worked perfectly on our induction hotplate but we treat it carefully, not overheating or ever using metal on the teflon surface. As you can see from the photo there is slight flaking (see pic) but holding up much better than others in the past. Very impressed with this crowd.

Purchased in November 2018.

Useless piece of garbage

This piece of crap frying pan tips over because the handle is too heavy and the handle is too hot to handle barehanded. I’m taking mine out today to use it for target practice. I give it zero stars.

Purchased in October 2019.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Junk.

Bought during lockdown. Non stick has chipped..gone brown and is impossible and unsafe to cook in.
Not even a year. In the bin!
Absolute rubbish. Bought Teflon at the same time and going well

Purchased in July 2020 at Myer for $90.00.

1st time builder
1st time builderSydney, NSW

7 years and still going

I've had my circulon for 7 years, I only have to replace my 28cm skillet as I've put it in the dishwasher a few times recently, since that the surface started to tarnish and now looking for a replacement. After reading lots of reviews seems all brands have something people are unhappy with so I guess i'll just cross my fingers and hope I get lucky with what I pick. I cant really complain with this brand as when i was hand washing the skillet it never had things stick to it when cooking. Very happy with the rest the pots and pans.

Purchased in June 2013.

Complete Trash

Factual, this product is NOT non stick. Pans chip and turn black with first use. Nothing about them screams lifetime , even though the box art does. SAAAADDDD to say the least

Purchased in November 2019 at Khols for $250.00.

Poor quality

The set I purchased was the momentum. Absolutely terrible, the exterior coating started to deteriorate and chip after one month of use and the pans are not non stick. Customer service were great, they are sending out replacements but I have no doubt the same thing will happen again. Avoid purchasing!

Purchased in May 2020.

Taryn B.
Taryn B.Sydney, NSW

Worse frypan I’ve ever used

The only positive would be the handle is resistant to heat. And also their customer service is quite good. They replaced my last pan which was losing it’s coating after a few months!
Unfortunately this one is not any better. We avoid metal utensils, only clean with soft cloths and avoid high heats. After not even a year a lot of the coating is chipping off and I’m worried we are consuming it! Everything is sticking to it. I’ll be swapping out for cast iron

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer for $60.00.

Philip
PhilipPerth, WA

Not a good pan

The good points of this pan are the good insulated grip on the handle and the weights of the pan.
As for it's non stick ability this got worse the more it was used. some form of oil/fat was always needed.
The pan surface would not release any stain from frying and it did see the dishwasher on many occasions.
I finally used a non caustic oven cleaner and the non stick surface came away from the pan.
Now do I continue to use the pan or throw it out?

Purchased in February 2017 at Myers for $70.00.

Everything sticks even with loads of oil

Literally everything sticks. I add loads of oil and still everything sticks. To say I hate this range is an understatement. I purchased an entire set of these cooking pans and now I'm replacing all of them as I hate them so much. If you cook dumplings, they all get stuck to the bottom and fall apart, if you make an omlette it gets stuck to the bottom and you rip the omlette apart. It all feels like amazing quality, but they're not. I'm too embrassed to even try to sell them or donate them.

Luke E.
Luke E.

Still perfectly non-stick after years of use

Purchased in January 2017 at Myer for $120.00.

LOVE THIS SET

Am surprised by the number of negative reviews. Have owned this set for a year now and have no issues with non stick surface. Handles get hot but I use on a gas hob, always use an oven glove so not an issue. Always wipes clean after use. Goes well in dishwasher. Have just noticed the rubber washer on one of my lids has started coming out so am about to contact the manufacturer to see if it is covered by warranty. LOVE THIS SET

Purchased in December 2018 at Stevens for $399.00.