ClearView Income Insurance

ClearView Income Insurance

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ClearView Income Insurance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slowest in processing claims

Even after responding to procedural fairness, payment for pre-increase is still in limbo. Going into 4 months after lodging income protection claim and still haven't seen a single cent for my husband who had a hip replacement surgery

Trusted
Trusted Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thieves

Never touch this company !!! Ever !!! After 3 years fighting claim told policy cancelled for disclosure that they knew all about !!! Absolute thieves !!! No wonder there is enquiries in insurance agents and companies!!!

Warren W
Warren WSydney, NSW

False Advertising - Unauthorized manipulation of my Life Policy for my Wife- held for 15 years

False Advertising,- Not reality - total fabrication of what you get - With the recent passing of my wife absolutely no compassion or justice, extremely frustrating experience, - payment of claim withheld as they had unlawfully switched the Policy owner,- Extra expense to engage a Lawyer to untangle what was a simple policy, Claim still not resolved,-Very laxest in expediting payments, could be another 3-4 weeks - Issues so bad that i intend to inform in detail all the relevant Authority"s, of their unbelliveable attitude and behaviour which has nothing in common with the Life Insurers code of practice of which they are a member. Whilst promoting their 4 star reviews note - none of which has made a claim yet?
Warren Williams

Fale
FaleSydney, NSW

Great

I had life insurance with Clearview 2 or 3 years ago I did it over the phone so it was nice and easy.when they make a mistake they let you no and they pay you the money they owe you.After 3 years I forgot I even had a polacey with them in July they emailed me coz I had changed banks and they wanted to give me half my money back + 10% on top of that with in 3days my refund was in my bank.

Insurance claim madeNo