Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine

Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine

See the Best Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Closer to Nature? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Niall C.
Niall C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A joke of a machine

Never heard the likes of it
Do people not know you can give a child cold milk.
A plane taking off in my room... and for what!!!
Sold to mothers that want their life made a bit easier.. an outdated product and unessesary.
Product

Purchased in January 2020 at FitZone Solutions for $110.

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifesaver for bottle feeding!

I couldn't imagine bottle feeding without this machine. I love it so much that we bought a second one for upstairs so that we don't have to stumble downstairs on the middle of the night! Worth every penny. Can make a bottle in two minutes while holding a screaming baby. No boiling water. No filtering water. No waiting for hot water to cool down or testing the temperature. It just works and works well. If you are thinking of using bottles at all (We started mixed feeding at 5 days old), it is worth it .

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Bottle time
Bottle timeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful machine

Fantastic machine that makes life so much easier. Bottle can be made one handed quickly and at the right temperature which is the best in the middle of the night.
I highly recommend it

Purchased in September 2014 at Baby Baby Online.

MumofM
MumofMSydney, NSW

Great for winter, useless in summer

Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Find out how Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine compares to other Bottle Warmers & Sterilisers

Rachel
RachelPerth

Green algae/mould in machine

I purchased this machine and followed the instructions and it grew green algae/mould in the bottom. I hadn’t realised it had done this and was feeding it to my baby. When I contacted tommee tippee they wouldn’t do anything about it even with Photographic evidence. Their customer service is very poor and if you google other reviews others have had the same problem.

Geezah
GeezahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too cold

Bought this unit to save us time with our twins, overall it's poor, as well as poor customer service. Our babies won't drink the milk at all as it's too cold, spoke to their customer service who said I should boil a kettle and add hot water if I want it warmer. So our twins won't drink from it at all due to warmth, but their solution is boil a kettle which entirely defeats the purpose of buying this unit. Should have the ability to warm or cool it a degree or two or three either way. Giving a bad review just for the reason customer service wouldn't help with heating it up more.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $150.

Mummy of almost 5
Mummy of almost 5Far North Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Loved this product... had it with baby no4... wish I knew about them with my first 3... getting it again before #5 arrives (19th sept 19)! 100 loved loved loved. No complaints at all

Purchased in May 2014 at Big W Retail Stores for $150.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
SallyLogan

NOT SO PERFECT!!

After 3 mths of using the machine which was fantastic but a tad noisy mind you, the temperature light kept coming on so i was unable to do anything with it except fill it with super cold water from my fridge which isn't ideal considering the amount of money i just spent on it. So ive had to stop using the machine all together as its completely unreliable night or day! My guess is that if you live anywhere where it gets above 24 degrees your machine wont work..... very disappointed

Hayley_Taylor04
Hayley_Taylor04Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing - couldn't live without it!

Being new parents, we were very uneasy about making up bottles and making sure we were doing it right and this machine took the worry out of it! It makes making a bottle a stress free experience.
It would be better if it did 60ml minimum rather than 120ml as my DD took 60mls for the first month so we were wasting a lot of formula. Overall we are really glad we got this, its easy to use, easy to clean and it ensures perfect bottles every time.

Farm mum
Farm mumSouth West, WA

WAS great but won’t last a full year!!!!

Purchase this when my son was 4 months old to help me with supplement feeds. It was great but after not even 2 months of using it it blew a hose! Lucky my partner is super handy he had it fixed in no time! Now my son is 8 months and... yep it blew the hose again! When I say blew I mean it split!!! I only use filtered rain water in it and replace the filter straight away when it indicates to do so!! Please save your money and stress! Buy another product! I wish I did.

Milly
MillyAdelaide

Can not fault

I purchased the whole Tommee Tippee feeding range while pregnant. At first we were using a bottle warmer to heat the bottle, which took at least 5 minutes. Our baby is a little milk monster and once we switched over to formula he got very impatient. We set the Prep machine up and it’s honestly a life saver for our family!
Super easy to use and set up. It doesn’t take up much space at all on the bench and perfect for when you’re half asleep for those night feeds! You don’t have to worry about measurements or temperature because it sets it all up for you. It ranges from 120ml to 330ml so can suit any feed. Filters can also be purchased at Baby Bunting for $20. A filter can last up to 3 months.
Worth every cent!

missmegze
missmegzeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes the perfect bottle every time!

This is definitely a nice to have gadget rather than a must have gadget but it is making out lives easier. Since you can't microwave bottles (it kills nutrients in formula or breast milk) it was taking several minutes to heat up a pre-prepared bottle, and our little miss was so impatient! This machine does it in less than 2 minutes and its the perfect temperature every time. As others have said the beeps are loud but we have it in the kitchen so it doesn't matter. We also purchased formula dispensers so that you aren't having to scoop formula out of the tin whilst you have a baby in your arms. The only flaw in the machine is that it doesn't have the option to do 60mls for newborns. Our favourite purchase so far!

It's quick and ezy but

When I first use the machine my 2 weeks old was badly threw up everything. I used bottled water strait in to the machine. If any one know what the reason is ? Hope it's because plastic smell if the new machine. But I did the cleaning proses before I make the formula. Appreciate your comments. Thanks heaps ...

Sally

Makes night time feeds alot easier

I find it easy to set and use. Makes perfect temperature bottles so its fantastic for those sleepy late night feeds. I read other reviews stating the beep was overly loud but i think its reasonable and good to hear when its finished from another room. I wish i had gotten it sooner.

kram
kramArdeer

Perfect Time Saver

This machine is a lifesaver for a busy mum. No more keeping track of whether the kettle has been boiled and trying to cool/warm to the right temp. The biggest flaw would be the mega loud beeps which are x6 for one bottle, also it's a little hard to mix thickened formula - it needs a slightly bigger shot of hot water to disperse it more easily. Final thought - it's one temperature only, so if ur baby likes a really warm bottle you may find it's a little too cool. Otherwise it's a great machine - I got mine second hand, probably wouldn't pay full rrp, as they're always on sale somewhere.